Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have the same LCD issue and have not assembled yet. Has anyone done so? Curious of the tools that were used. My thought is a dremel...not sure what bit though. Happy to send the measurement of my screen as well. I have a laser measurement device that might work.

• Quote from tom5151: “Thanks for the update I've updated the menu and the firmware to the latest version, but now I have a "Red Deadlock Screen" with kof98 (standard jap bios) I was thinking this issue was an old story ” No, this is an issue with the FW. Darksoft has indicated that they are working it.

• I made it over to @ekorz place today and we were able to troubleshoot with his gear as I didn't have mine with me at the time. He hadn't flashed the new assets yet, so his cart worked fine initially. We then flashed up to current for all (3) pieces. He had the same results (Rom region error on most games) as I have for both the 1C and his 1B. We then flashed back down a couple of versions and things were back to stable on both boards. I took the version that he had known working and suspecting t…

• Quote from ekorz: “@noonan2678 I’m local with a couple mv1cs and an mv1b if you want to borrow another 1 slot to troubleshoot ” Thanks so much! I'll send you a note.

• Quote from SVM: “What kind of PSU do you use? ” Suzo Happ pinned at 5.0v - it's worked perfectly and I've had the cart since launch. Quote from Darksoft: “Let's do things properly. Do you have another MVS where you can try this? Can you please update the flash.img file first and then the top?There is only two options, so one of them should make your cart go to the prvious state. Please confirm which FW you had before, now and which one are you trying to downgrade now to. ” I have a 4-slot cabine…

• So, I don't know. I've tried everything I know how to. Put my rechargeable battery back in, let the unit run for a few hours and it took a charge. Battery is def good. Flash back the FW and Top to the prior version and still get the Rom error there too. It's on like 50% of the games at least. It seems like the larger Meg count games are more prone to have the error, but that could be coincidence so far too. Every other update was fine and everything worked (aside from the same KoF 98 stuff that …

• Anything wrong with an LIR2032?

• Quote from noonan2678: “Yes, just to be sure... Am I only flashing the previous FW prior to going back to the newer versions? Or, should I do the old FW, then TOP, confirm...then the new FW and new TOP, all as separate boots (clear NVRAM each time)? If both, just want to confirm the order of the downgrade as well. Just to clarify, when I did the above, I only downgraded the FW and did nothing with the TOP. ” Darksoft - would love your feedback here still. I'm sitting on this as I don't want to h…

• Quote from Darksoft: “@noonan2678 can you go back to the previous FW and then update to the new version updating one file each time? I'd try with flash.img first and then top. ” Yes, just to be sure... Am I only flashing the previous FW prior to going back to the newer versions? Or, should I do the old FW, then TOP, confirm...then the new FW and new TOP, all as separate boots (clear NVRAM each time)? If both, just want to confirm the order of the downgrade as well. Just to clarify, when I did th…

• Ok - So I checked the battery and sure enough, it was very low to dead. I tested a new one and replaced it. Booted a couple of times without a cart in and the RTC stayed in time. I fired everything back up and still had the same issues. So, I formatted the SD Card (properly), loaded the latest Rom pack (as suggested), cleared NVRAM and downgraded to the prior FW. It worked and confirmed in "about." I then loaded the new FW to the SD card, cleared NVRAM and it took, again confirmed in "about." Re…

• Quote from noonan2678: “Quote from Darksoft: “what shows the section about? What did you update that made things go wrong? Flash.img? Top? Menu? ” I did flash first, then top, then menu, all individually and separate boots. 100% deleted the buff each time. All three reported correctly. There's other feedback above, so I'll try those suggestions today and report back. ” I tried the suggested downgrade/upgrade method and still issues. I do not get the filesystem error anymore, but nearly all the g…

• Quote from Darksoft: “what shows the section about? What did you update that made things go wrong? Flash.img? Top? Menu? ” I did flash first, then top, then menu, all individually and separate boots. 100% deleted the buff each time. All three reported correctly. There's other feedback above, so I'll try those suggestions today and report back.

• So, having some issues with the latest updates. I've updated the same way as all prior and the cart is successfully showing the correct FW, Menu etc. Each time I boot the cart, I'm getting some jumbled characters with an error (ax001 I think) and then a file system error. It boots to the menu and I can assigned games to slots. Some won't write correctly and during the writing process, more jumbled characters and I never see the updating slot text. Some just freeze when attempting to write. The o…

• Looking awesome! Love the way the blue turned out!

• Also forgot the vote - I like the LED under plexi option. This option would not prevent the LCD from being properly mounted, correct? Can't imagine it would, but just checking. Looking forward to it!

• Quote from hursit: “Sorry guys, only PayPal for now ” Sorry, somehow I didn't even see PayPal there as an option. All set!

• Quote from hursit: “Hımm interesting. I didnt get any error like this nor anyoneplease can you try it again and split your address ” I just tried that with two different cards and still the same error message.

• Thanks! Blue it is. I just tried to place the order... It's forcing me to put something in the "address line 2" field. I'm just putting a "." there, but that alone is invalidating my CC payment. Did anyone else run into this? Is there a fix?

• Are there any samples of the blue color to take a peek prior to deciding?

• Awesome idea and execution! I'm definitely down for one of these once ready.