Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 391.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case ” Ah didn't think to take pics, sorry. It's the 2 that go between the connectors, midway up the sides of the board. It's buttoned up now so I'm unlikely to worry about it too much, espe…

• Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case

• Quote from Takosuke: “Yup I did the same as the above. The clearance to put the case back is scary though, it barely fits :p ” Yeah ,there is only 2-3mm space between Fan and the mainboard as the original. It is little bit hard but not impossible to make it Quote from KalessinDB: “You guys are very correct, I did the same. Oh GOD the clearance is tight reassembling it. But now? They're both cased and waiting for the CPS1 multi and case, then I get to play Jenga putting those 3 and a switcher int…

• Hi from France

hursit - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome

• Quote from rocco: “Are these still available to order? Would like to get a blue one. ” Yes you can order. But you have to wait 1 week for painting...

• Quote from TechnicalMonkey: “I love the concept a lot, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger on it as in still looking forward to some design enhancements which in my opinion should be: 1. No-cut support for HDMI mod 2. Provisions for the communication board(probably not as important to others, but I hope this can encourage tournament battle hacks) I look forward any progress on these things. ” Hello Sorry but, it looks i will not change anything of this design. This was very complex projec…

• Quote from IGChris: “The CPS-3 cases look incredible, so I'm looking forward to these. I really like the name Dreamcase! I had a few questions though: 1. I'm curious why these look to be much wider than the original Dreamcast? I see you have a big PSU on the left gap in your pictures, but presumably most people will have a small PicoPSU that fits above the motherboard? 2. Is there enough vertical clearance to use chriz2600's PicoDreamCast? 3. Will the DCHDMI antenna still work well in this case?…

• Quote from Escarioth: “i love that design so much i think my favorite is the iron man red ” Thank you , It wasn't Ironman Red when i choose that colour .I didnt know people love this colour too much. Including me

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Recently found my short cable so I'll FINALLY be assembling mine soon. Will keep you posted ” It takes too log time We are waiting your picture of setup

• Quote from Takosuke: “Will do thanks, probably will borrow from a colleague I just wanted to make sure there was indeed an issue. Hursit you should maybe adjust the cut a bit to err on the safe side? In the meantime it will be like this arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…0b262532c8c6702e00c980225 ” Thank you. The problem is, we have only 3-4 people has this issue. All of the left without problem Actually i do not know what will i do about of this problem .

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from KingSopz: “Mainboard + Netdimm + Raspberri Pi + LCD Screen ” Its the only self contained solution at this point.Quote from hursit: “But the problem is Naomi has too many Setup options. ” CF setups require changing CF cards.Cell phones require networking. Once PiForce is setup you can close the lid PERIOD (that is the goal, not constant tinkering with external BS). ” Yeah i think you right about it Quote from tom5151: “Don't forget to support as well the future D…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Looks great @hursit Dreambox ” Thank you

• Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “as i said in the other thread, i'm in for one, but i would need it with USB GDROM support. What are the color options we will have? Nice work, as always ” I think there will be 4-5 color option. Red, Blue, Silver, Green, Purple We will see that

• Hello people, There was a thread for CPS3 and DC case together, but that one is only for CPS3 now This is the Dreamcast Aluminium Metal Case Thread. The Case is almost ready. All of the testes have been done. It looks like everything works great. These are ready for now... * Full Body Aluminium Case * Special Eloxal Aluminium Coat. * 4 Different Color option. * It is easy setup installation. * 5 pieces Aluminium parts with Screws. * Aluminium Dreamcast LOGO. * Power button with light. * Supports…

• Quote from jassin000: “Can you make a replacement Naomi case that holds the motherboard, NetDIMM and Raspberry Pi (with LCD hat)? I hate Segas plastic shell, and the official HotD2 metal case won't also fit the NetDIMM. ” Yeah, i have plan to make it. But the problem is Naomi has too many Setup options. Mainboard + Netdimm + Raspberri Pi + LCD Screen Mainboard + Netdimm + Raspberri Pi + SmartPhone Connection Mainboard + Dimm Board + Card Reader I couldnt decide which option is the best one which…

• A new Batch is under production now... They will ready in 1 week for shipping....

• Only 1 RED Case left. It is ready for shipping....

• A small update. The pleksi cover looks like ready for me I will test it . This is the test pleksi, original will be smoked color. oc-12054.jpg oc-13613.jpg oc-14504.jpg oc-15085.jpg oc-17116.jpg oc-19129.jpg

• Quote from penrhos: “I've been having a nightmare writing AW games with Naomi_CF V1.34 - is there an alternative way to write CF-Cards? I have a box full of Branded CF-Cards "Transcend Ultra industrial" & "Unigen industrial" and it'll read the ID (Mainly 33nn & 34nn with a few 30nn) but it won't program any of them - I get "Preparing Media" followed by a pop-up "ERROR: Cannot create File". I can clear them with diskpart, I can use CHDMAN to write G-Net games to them and windows works with them. …

• Quote from nam9: “Quote from hursit: “Waiting the installed pictures . ” As promised arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…0b262532c8c6702e00c980225 ” Wooow, wonderfulll