Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nanao MS-2930 shutdown

kingcar - - Monitor Help

Is it still that spare tube or the original blast one? Could be a faulty Transistor that regulates the voltage on the chassis.

• Blast City Nanao 2930 Recap kits

kingcar - - Monitor Help

on both of my board, all were snap in style. Just as a reference like on this picture: Jianghai-ECR1HGC221MFF501025-Elektrolyt-Kondensator-radial-bedrahtet-5mm-220-F-50V-20-x-H-10mm-x-25mm-1St..jpg Why don't you just get a Capkit? Or why do you want to go though the pain of looking them all up yourself?

• Did some testing. Soul Calibur 3 and Tekken 5DR worked without issues. Had a black screen on Super Dragon Ball. gonna test this again sone time. Device is great. Thank you very much for your good work.

• Interesting error. Do you have another mobo to test your device with? Did you check voltage lines when your device is running in the cabinet?

• Dongle arrived. gonna make some tests on this weekend.

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

kingcar - - System 246/256

Awesome

• I'll take one.

• Quote from streetfighterken: “The cheap Sega jamma I/O is fine. Hook up the video and audio directly to the X2. ” And that worked just fine. Just need to build a kickharness from I/O to my supergun for the 6th buton.

• I have this one. RevB I think. I'll do some testing tomorrow

• You mean one like this here? What do you mean by HAS? vfiut0r.jpg

• I would put it in my blast with a sega I/O I thought for 4:3 Ratio games. For 16:9 ratio games I thought I could run it with a supergun hooked up to an LCD screen.

• Quick question guys: Selling off my Vewlix in a few days, but keeping my Taito X2. So what JVS I/O should I get to still use my Multi setup? Can I just get a cheap Sega JVS or Jamma I/O?

kingcar - - Monitor Help

Totally with you. Comes from the Soldering Smoke it melts your brain. XD

• A very good choice as first Cabinet. Plays almost everything and has a nice Monitor too. Have fun with it!

kingcar - - Monitor Help

Quote from XeD: “I feel your pain. 29 caps take some time to do. That look like a very clean board no black goop from the ” There are 52 or 53 caps to change. XD If there is somebody reading this, who has a project like this on nanao 29-30, behold of Cap no C211. This sucker was very hard to get out on both Boards. Fortunatly there are visible traces so you can track down connection easily.

kingcar - - Monitor Help

It took a lot of time but war is finaly over. XD Second Machine is done. Recapped everything on the chassis except the Daughter board. The curve is gone. Convergence reduced to a minium. Adjustments done. No I can rest in peace. XD Here some pictures we took while working on it. enjoy!

• Quote from sammargh: “Quote from kingcar: “Hey Guys, how do I install the frontend on Taito X2? The "tutorial" on the first Page seems to be PC only. I got a spare SSD with Niko multiinstall, what changes do I need to do to get it to work? ” You need the package that Corey linked Nesica For Your Arcade! now with a Vertical option And then apply the UI updates that atrfate noted above to update the layout arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?user/878-atrfate/ ” Allright, I'll give it a try. But w…

• Hey Guys, how do I install the frontend on Taito X2? The "tutorial" on the first Page seems to be PC only. I got a spare SSD with Niko multiinstall, what changes do I need to do to get it to work?

kingcar - - Monitor Help

Quote from kuze: “Quote from kingcar: “My friend took some pictures during the process. Was a big help, always double checking my steps and work. Regaring PSU I was thinking of doing it this winter. On one of the Machines, since one of the PSU has been repaired 3 years ago. The Second one needs also a new Transistor C5244 and needs Voltage to be adjusted as well. But unfortunatly I couldn't find any info about the pot that is for voltage. anybody got a clue on that? The Manual only has info abou…

kingcar - - Monitor Help

My friend took some pictures during the process. Was a big help, always double checking my steps and work. Regaring PSU I was thinking of doing it this winter. On one of the Machines, since one of the PSU has been repaired 3 years ago. The Second one needs also a new Transistor C5244 and needs Voltage to be adjusted as well. But unfortunatly I couldn't find any info about the pot that is for voltage. anybody got a clue on that? The Manual only has info about the ones for Color adjustment. But th…