Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 360.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Once Darksoft puts a bow on his Neo projects, he needs to go full bore on this head cap stuff. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS1

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

Ok, back from vacation. Ordered a bunch of stuff before leaving so that it would be waiting for me upon return. PCBs got lost in the mail Rather than wait for the possibility that they show up eventually or get returned to origin, I just re-ordered more PCBs. If things go as planned, I should have them in hand on Friday with the weekend to build, test, and take stock photos. I'm excited to finally show them off, as they are quite different from the CPS2 version -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Yeah, on Paradise Arcade's site they were put "out of stock" during Combobreaker, put back up, and their remaining truly sold out. They are ordering a bunch more from me, so I'm guessing those will go live on their site in the next week or so. Also, VideoGamePerfection finally got all their banking stuff set, after their big move to Ireland, and has just ordered more from me as well. I have plenty of supply, it's just a matter of distros getting more when they run dry -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

@baklakiller are you powering the Decoder externally? The PC will not power it. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Terminal block manual here: udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html Step-by-step update instructions at the end. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

When you challenge me, you only make me stronger. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from UltraSean: “Quick dumb question. I’ve given up on finding a UDCPS2 and have decided to go the normal supergun route. I noticed most of them have the DB15 connectors. If I was to buy the super gun and 2 of the UDDB15 connectors, is that all I need that way others can use their own sticks? And is input lag affected in any way? ” There is no absolute standard for which pins do what on DB15 superguns (most attempt to follow NEO GEO pinout, but even that is not guaranteed), so mind the cha…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from baklakiller: “I have arcade cabinets but i have friends who like to use their own stick/pads/hitboxes to play the jamma games. I thought this device allowed you to plug in most usb controllers.” Yep, I know lots of people who have done this. Some people want the option to use both the built in arcade panel controls or some other controller they are more comfortable with. We've done that at various EVO side tournaments and there's even cabs at the Mikado game center in Japan that did t…

• UD-USB Decoders

Status on availability: For Terminal Block style, Paradise Arcade handles the manufacturing of those, so they should be getting another batch built soon. For DB15, I made 250 a couple months ago with the hope of sending about 200 to Paradise Arcade and keeping 50 for international direct orders. Well, I ended up selling about 180 for direct orders and the remaining 70 went to Paradise Arcade. They needed 30 for some setups for Combo Breaker and the remaining 40 sold on their website. I've begun …

• I bought Charlie Ninja because it was fun and back when it was < $100, so I have no bias regarding cost or rarity. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

@DarthMig @Silly_B @bek: I got ahold of Paradise and they had just marked them "out of stock" while they took inventory to Combo Breaker. Back "in stock" now smile.png Quote from mmartinezespichan: “I had recieved my eprom reader and I had read the rom 3 and 4, and later I identified the roms usind mame rom ident and the roms matched with sfz2h. I don't kwon what more to do arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…b3a9007ac5a81f160a33dd9e1 Please, help me with some ideas. ” I would check all EPROMs (anyth…

• Here is my Charlie Ninja, for reference: vOvB9xql.jpg -ud

• Quote from chacal231077: “Quote from undamned: “There will be 2 versions of this assembly: one for standard A boards and one for the DIY UD-CPS2 kit. The latter has 2 additional mode buttons. One steers Vol. UP/DN signals to Marq's HDMI board for setup, other changes kick harness configuration for 3 & 4 player games.” what will be the price of the standard version ?” I've not made a proper batch of these, so no official price, but likely in the ballpark of $12. Quote from GreenMonkeyKing: “is th…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from parodius: “It should be possible to use this also to reprogram the keys of a C-board with a fresh battery, like the CPS2 one, right ? So it will still be useful for Varth & the Capcom quiz game. ” Yup! Good point! Quote from xodaraP: “It is, but this will I assume need to be soldered and desoldered rather than the connections you make with an Arduino so it's really more of a permanent solution ” Nope! No soldering on this one Quote from xodaraP: “Not sure what UD means by not enough h…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Silly_B: “Paradise says they are out of stock? I was looking for 2 or 3. ” Hey, thanks for the heads up! They must have just ran out within the last couple weeks and forgot to hit me up for more (which is perfectly understandable as they were preparing to take a ton of stuff to Combo Breaker, this weekend). Quote from GreenMonkeyKing: “Yup same here. Paradise Arcade says out of stock. Hey @undamned, Can I order some direct from you? ” I can sell 10+ directly, otherwise you can buy fro…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

@Derick2k and @xtrasmiley were kind enough to send me more boards to test! Derick2k's Varth really helped me refine my program because I learned that some CPS1 games interrogate the C-board processor very early on. My Knights of the Round and Captain Commando to not do this. Also, sadly I discovered that the light gray cased games, Varth and Capcom World 2, do not have the head-room necessary to fit the CPS1 InfiniKey inside the case xtrasmiley's Tenchi wo Kurau II board looks to have been used …

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

First post updated with progress and projected release time. Also, thanks to @xtrasmiley for sending me a Tenchi wo Kurau II board to test! -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from GreenMonkeyKing: “Hey @undamned, I have an original (real) Progear. As you know, this board looks a little different than the others. Will the Infini-key work perfectly on a JPN ProGear? ” It works perfectly on my JPN Progear Doesn't matter what style of ROM board is attached to the B board. Key writing is all the same. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from jassin000: “@undamned any eta on that Capcom/Mitchell hardware Infini key? ” Luke, use the thread! InfiniKey-Kabuki -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from DarthMig: “Hey @undamned I would like to get 3 more if you have more available. ” I can sell direct 10 or more pieces. For smaller qty in USA, you can buy from Paradise Arcade Shop. All distributor info is in first post of this thread. Quote from Max_Power: “I have a question, I have a board which still have the Original Screw and Capcom Seal. Do I need special equipment to open this baby up ? (As you can guess I have never opened one before). ” Yep! You will need a T-20 Torx bit. -ud