Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 503.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from acblunden2: “Blah, how about we give our dough to the Pico PSU guys? ” I've got the DreamPSU and my plan was to have a powerbrick with a splitter cable so I could power multiple consoles (not at the same time). So I'd really prefer this solution, hope at least the files will be released

• VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Sp33dFr34k - - Monitor Help

Quote from Ravepants: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote from tiff_lee: “@Sp33dFr34k how have you got sync wired up on that cable of yours? ” Just wired h and v sync seperately, from the JST NH to the 15 pin AMP UP (pick any free spot) to the VGA connector, pin 13 hsync, pin 14 vsync. ” Yep, there's an empty spot on the JST EH connector on the chassis for V signal. I have ordered a new EH connector and some pins, and will make up a cable like sp33d has, hopefully that will do the job, and I can leav…

• VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Quote from tiff_lee: “@Sp33dFr34k how have you got sync wired up on that cable of yours? ” Just wired h and v sync seperately, from the JST NH to the 15 pin AMP UP (pick any free spot) to the VGA connector, pin 13 hsync, pin 14 vsync.

• Ah great, in the last update he states he can't send any more refunds, and the product will probably never be produced... nice

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Sp33dFr34k - - Temple of the Undamned

Just bridge the 3 poins with a screwdriver or a piece of bare wire.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I have also received a refund. they emailed me and said that they wont have stock for a while and offered me a refund, I told them I was ok with simply waiting. and they emailed me a few more times practically begging me to take the refund so I did. :-/ I'm curious if ANYONE received one. ” Yeah, that's what most people have experienced... What about the pictures though?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I got my clone in today... oh wait... nope, this is not a joke, I actually received this today. ” Bwhahahaha, this is absolutely hilarious TS. Now we'd like to see pics of you wearing this thing, pretty please I hope you will get your clone, what I've read until now is that most received a refund in the meantime..

• VGA to CRT nanao ms9

It will cause the screen to be a bit dimmer, but other than that it shouldn't be an issue afaik.

• VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Yes as nem says, the chassis has a 6 pin jst eh (sb correct me if I'm wrong) connector you can use to wire up the vsync. My MS9 works perfectly with the Naomi like this. ” Are you passing the Naomi video signal to the MS9 via an I/O board though?So to confirm the Naomi works set to 15 khz via the Capcom I/O but not when direct via the breakout board you've fitted? ” I know the voltages are different, but no I'm not. I've wired the 6 pin JST EH (confi…

• VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Yes as nem says, the chassis has a 6 pin jst eh (sb correct me if I'm wrong) connector you can use to wire up the vsync. My MS9 works perfectly with the Naomi like this.

• Quote from aha2940: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote from aha2940: “Quote from Yami: “Hi everyone, I'm searching for a reliable programmer of M27C800 and M27C322 that possibly works on Windows 10 (x64) and I'm considering the TOP 3000... it's still valid today? Thank you ” I have one, it has worked reliably for whatever I've needed, however I read there is a new version: TOP 3100, however no idea if that's the most recent version, though. ” It's definitely not recent, found a (rather useless) vide…

• Quote from aha2940: “Quote from Yami: “Hi everyone, I'm searching for a reliable programmer of M27C800 and M27C322 that possibly works on Windows 10 (x64) and I'm considering the TOP 3000... it's still valid today? Thank you ” I have one, it has worked reliably for whatever I've needed, however I read there is a new version: TOP 3100, however no idea if that's the most recent version, though. ” It's definitely not recent, found a (rather useless) video on it dating back from 2014: youtu.be/lh_Mi…

• Just checked, I ordered the Saturn PSU in january 2018... this is getting pretty long. Maybe I should look into the refund options.. EDIT: tough luck it seems: support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us…-Can-I-get-my-money-back-

• Quote from PascalP: “My Airlink is rock solid at 101v with 234v input. My cheap HQ is rated at 110v but actually outputs 117v at the same input voltage as the Airlink ” Same here, main reason why I made the switch to Airlink, thanks for the tip Edit, 231v in and 102v out here, strange?

• Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Wow that seems ridiculously cheap! ” they're not as "LOUD" as the original speakers, but I hear some clearer definition and colour in the sound now. ” Yes, exactly this!

• Wow that seems ridiculously cheap!

• CPS2 I/O Interface

Sp33dFr34k - - RGB's lab

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Mine arrived today ” Nice, do you have install pics?

• Quote from Mrhide: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote from Mrhide: “now I'll look into that -5v on that cab cause there's no sound in magician lord on the neo multi and I'm guessing that's why ! thanks also for teaching us how to fish even if you have the fish for sale! much appreciated! ” No, this has a different cause. Try flashing in another slot first. If it still doesn't work you can check the games with issues thread ” I did and no change. Yet it works in the NAC cab. ” Please post your issue …

• Quote from Mrhide: “now I'll look into that -5v on that cab cause there's no sound in magician lord on the neo multi and I'm guessing that's why ! thanks also for teaching us how to fish even if you have the fish for sale! much appreciated! ” No, this has a different cause. Try flashing in another slot first. If it still doesn't work you can check the games with issues thread

• Sounds like a bad dongle? @Jackalus should be able to help you out according to: assemblergames.com/threads/is-…-board-lacking-one.62180/