Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lindbergh PSU

doozer - - Sega Lindbergh

Thank you.

• rtypefinal2.com

• Lindbergh PSU

Hi All, I've got many ATX PC power supplies that I've tried using with my Lindbergh Yellow. Out of them, only one or two will cause the Lindbergh to power on when the switch is thrown on the PSU itself. All the others, nothing happens - as if they are waiting for the power button on the PC to be pushed. Does anyone know what needs to be done to make a regular ATX PSU auto power on when connected to the mains? Or perhaps where a push buttons needs to be added to wake the PSU? Interestingly, if I …

• USB plug type

doozer - - Sega Ringedge, Ringwide and Nu

Thanks.

• USB plug type

doozer - - Sega Ringedge, Ringwide and Nu

Can anyone tell me what type of USB cable will fit the ringedge 2 front panel? Which one of these is it? USB connectors

• Lindbergh Kernel Versions

And Outrun2 SP SDX.

I have the install DVD for Let's Go Jungle (DVP-0011) and the security chip, so I can install it later and see what it writes to the CF. Might have to wait until the weekend...

If you install the game from the DVD, as part of the install process it will update/overwrite the cf card with the required kernel.

• Quote from rocket: “Quote from doozer: “Quote from rocket: “any possibility the ffb adapter could be used to run mario kart using the chihiro ffb? ” What hardware does mario kart run on? ” runs on sega triforce hardware. Plug and play when working with sega outrun 2 cabinet. Some i/o pins need to be changed and item button added or some people use the change view button ” I notice that tri force boards seem to be sold separately from the net dimm. Do I also need a net dimm? What type of power su…

• Quote from Soundmazta: “I used this one for my cabinets and it fitted perfect. LG 32MP58HQ-P ” I just picked up one of these from a local supplier on sale. I was just looking at how to mount it in my OR2SP cabinet when I noticed the monitor will cover the L/R speakers. How did you relocate these?

• Quote from winteriscoming: “Mario Kart uses the Namco board. It would require protocol translation. I've got a proof of concept translator for it programmed and working on the Sega hardware, but haven't finalized anything. ” I don't have any namco gear, so I can't even help test it. What's the bare minimum hardware I would need to get the game to boot?

• Quote from rocket: “any possibility the ffb adapter could be used to run mario kart using the chihiro ffb? ” What hardware does mario kart run on?

• Quote from rocket: “i think this is the Outrun 2 SP SDX FFB for using dual steering wheels on the Lindbergh. i think this may be why your data was 7 bytes long. looks like there are 2 ic for handiling the seperate FF for each steering wheel. (not that this info matters for your project but knowing this board exists may help) ” No, that's not right. It works like this on the SDX cabinet: Lindbergh COM1 (RS232) -> RS422 -> 838-14597 -> 2x 838-14592-91 FFB boards

• Quote from rocket: “Ringo, what model of LG monitor are you using? I like the nice snug fit in your cabinet. ” I would love to know too. Thanks.

• Looks like it uses a 555 timer. Operation Thunderbolt Schematic See page 16.

• Lindbergh PCB Header Plugs

RS Components sells them too. RS Components Australia

Nice one twisted. Thanks.

Hi, Does anyone have a part number and/or supplier for the female plugs that connect to many of the game daughter boards on a Lindbergh? Header plugs like this work, but don't have the clip that holds it in place. Header plugs Example photo of the male pins attached. Thanks, Matt.

• Outrun 2 SDX Wiring Diagram

Thank you so much!

• Outrun 2 SDX Wiring Diagram

I'm interested to see if there are multiple FFB boards, connected via the 838-14597 motor switcher board. I'm still digging into the 4 byte versus 7 byte feedback packets and need to recreate the official setup with dual steering wheels.