Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

sergiopolog - - Temple of the Undamned

I don't want to try to figure out inner working of the Undamned (wonderful) device, but as ArcadeHacker details in his project, kabuki CPU should be extracted out of the circuit to be properly programmed (there seems to be problems and interferences if it is inserted in the circuit). How have you managed to program keys without removing the chip from the circuit? Or is it that in fact those problems did not exist? Just curious... PD: I'm definitely for at least 4 to use in my boards

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from sergiopolog: “Awesome! Does it fit between CPS1.5 q sound and B board? ” It goes in between the Kabuki CPU and socket on the Q Sound board ” ok, thanks! My question goes for if there is enough gap between boards to add a new element that makes the kabuki CPU “taller”, but I assume that unddamned already checked it

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

Awesome! Does it fit between CPS1.5 q sound and B board?

• Also interested in at least 2 sets, but maybe 2 or 3 more depending price for a friend.

• Quote from Trol: “No, the WR2 file is in mame, you just need to make a hex file from it. ” Out of curiosity (noob question): how do you make the hex file from the binary one? I took bin file from wrally2 mame romset and tried to convert it to hex using "xxd" tool from unix: Shell-Script (1 line) but result generated is something like this: (Hidden Content) Different to the contents of hex file you provided: (Hidden Content) They have some similaries but completely different after all.. Whats the…

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

Nice! My Punisher and Warriors of Fate boards are waiting for it!

• Nice idea!!! I’m gonna download it and make some testing

• Hola Rubén! Bienvenido al foro!

• I could be the same revision, but there is a lot of them even inside the same region. Mine is one from Asia region for sure but, as I posted in OP, roms 2, 3 and 4 are the same as those in "rdft2" but 5, 6 and 7 aren't. Last ones are the same as those in "rdft2jb". This combination is not registered in any romset from mame, so I suspect I have an undumped asian version. Rom 1 is (unfortunately) different in every single set. Did you try to identify which romset is your cartridge from? Anyway I w…

• Hi guys! I have a Raiden Fighters 2 game cartridge along with a new version of Seibu SPI motherboard (SXX2D v2.1) that works perfectly a while ago. I have this board for years and it was stored long time ago. Recently I plug it into my cab and sadly saw that the boards won't boot and some static black and white squares appears on the screen. Knowing the problems that this systems tends to have (checksum error, region error etc..) and this one seems different, first idea that came to my mind was …

• Quote from ratsflif: “I received my replacement chips from Sheep Nova yesterday, he was very quick to answer all the questions I had. Here is a pic of my Espgaluda cart. I had to swap out the DH rom with the DQ rom, remove the old jumper wire and put a new on on the leg of the ic. It now works perfectly. oQrYtJdh.jpg Sorry, I have not had a chance to look at the program rom on my DDP DOJ White/Black cart yet. ” Anybody knows what's the source cartridge board from where DQ-U7 is originally placed…

• Quote from sheep_nova: “Both of the 2 pcs picture^+^,do keep the wire disconnected.(the black pencil we marked) Picture 1,soldering like that(we mark with red pencil),and also exchange the encrypted IC.It should be able to solved. Picture 2 ,exchange the encrypted IC,also keep the wire disconnected. If still have some other question,pls let me know. ” Excuse me, but what do you mean when you say “Encrypted IC”? Is that TTL chip you removed in the first picture? Did you replace it with another on…

• Quote from neofrank: “PAL labels are in tact, and look original. DH U1 and DH U7. Here are the images from my boardset, I can work on pulling/dumping pals, but it'll probably be this weekend before I can devote much time to it. Also these we're just quick cell photos prior to dumping, I can get more detailed ones or trace out connections with my meter if needed. ” Quote from sheep_nova: “Any one who buy the espgaluda or ketsui from us.Pls check your game card,if the game card looks like the atta…

• Yes, I have been a bit alarmist ... it has only happened to one afaik, so it is probably a defect simply in that cartridge, as you said.

• Little offtopic about lastly discussed about kb conversions: Some people are complaining about espgaluda cartridges have graphic errors on stage 4: wpV8mql.jpg Seen on “Japanese Candy cabinets... “ FB group (I cannot share the link and paste here...)

• Quote from neofrank: “PAL labels are in tact, and look original. DH U1 and DH U7. Here are the images from my boardset, I can work on pulling/dumping pals, but it'll probably be this weekend before I can devote much time to it. Also these we're just quick cell photos prior to dumping, I can get more detailed ones or trace out connections with my meter if needed. ” GFX board seems to be from: - IGS PCB NO-0213 (GFX) - Knights of Valour Plus and PRG board from: - IGS PCB NO-0179 (PRG) - Killing Bl…

• Quote from EVAWINGZERO: “Here is Espgaluda - Will get to Ketsui later tonight. ” Thank you very much. This is the long awaited version using Killing blade with ARM chip removed. Seems that the only hacking made is two jump wires on the back on PRG pcb and custom PAL/program code?? Could you confirm the pcb number of GFX board? its blury in the first picture, but it seems different that one in my killing blade cart: kiXOQIgl.jpg This is #178

• Quote from andynumbers: “I got my Sheep Nova carts the other day. One of my PGM motherboards I got from him has a "hiss" in the sound that is always present, even when the game is silent. Also, when the volume knob is all the way to minimum, sound/music will still be heard. Normally it should be muted at the lowest volume setting. I have already tried to fix these problems by replacing all of the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB. No effect. Also tried cleaning the volume pot with rubbing alcoh…

• there is still a mystery, and that is the lydz's espgaluda using a real PRG pcb running without the ARM chip, different from that custom one showed by twistedsymphony.

• Quote from yosai: “Quote from Asure: “Basically what we've seen to this stage are decrypted program roms, that are re-encrypted to match the encryption of the cart they sit on. ” That appears to be true for the DOJ & ESPGaluda carts I have. The Ketsui cart I have runs unencrypted code. ” It would be nice to know what is implemented in that Ketsui pcb (PRG one) to make the cart work with decrypted code. Did you ensure that the code burnt in the eprom is the decrypted one?