Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh man, do want!

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Nimmers: “Grabbed this on YAJ for about $130 Aus I'm definitely going to get the v1, would it be any good if I wanted to do a v2 later down the track? ” You'll have to replace the FD1094 by a standard 68000 CPU (10MHz) to use the V1.And yes it's good for V2, you'll be able to restore keys for all FD1094 based games (there's a sum up somewhere regarding compatibility depending on the module you have) and maybe non encrypted games if I manage to make the module a…

• Grabbed this on YAJ for about $130 Aus I'm definitely going to get the v1, would it be any good if I wanted to do a v2 later down the track? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…82f5cb326765d1eaefc88022e

• Awesome work! When you put up the video circuit I'd love to use it to make an RGB bypass board that japanese supergun users can wire into their harnesses.

• CPS1 A board issue

Nimmers - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from Frank_fjs: “14M4A - power IC blew to smithereens. Tube on it was great, ex ABC. I've got another 2 as backups thankfully, a 20N6U and 14" BVM whose model number escapes me. ” Sounds like what happened to mine: sneeknet.io/index.php/2019/02/…20m4a-power-supply-fault/

• CPS1 A board issue

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Yep. Reflow away, fingers crossed for you. ” Cheers! Quote from Frank_fjs: “I'm sad now. The PVM in that photo died and is no longer with me. Miss that guy. ” 20M4? What happened to it? I fixed one that was blowing up power supplies recently.

• CPS1 A board issue

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I had a very similar issue, Ryu's legs were cut off etc, ended up being a loose solder joint on one of the custom pins. ” Thanks Frank, on CPS-A-01 yeah? I'll reflow those and see how I go. I tried reflowing all the DRAM connections.

• CPS1 A board issue

No clues here unfortunately arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…82f5cb326765d1eaefc88022e

• CPS1 A board issue

Can it tell me which DRAM is faulty if one is faulty?

• CPS1 A board issue

I didn't know there was such an animal but I'll look now. Cheers!

• CPS1 A board issue

Just to Necro this - I've finally got around to looking at it. This problem is odd: youtube.com/watch?v=yJ8TCR-pm7c The problem only happens as far as I can see with the Ryu sprite and get this: it happens on a World Warrior B&C combo and also on a Hyper Fighting B&C So @Apocalypse you reckon this looks more like the DRAM issue you think? As in one of the 12 HM53461ZP-10 is likely faulty?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Nimmers - - Temple of the Undamned

We normally only sell to APAC but I have stock I could ship back to the US (From Sydney). Postage might suck though.

• One for me please v1

• Recapping 20L5

Nimmers - - Monitor Help

Gonna Necro this. Anyone have the geometry cap list for the L5? I bought a cap kit off Pat for my M4 and was super disappointed to get 17 Chinese caps for $50us.

• Looks awesome!

• Quote from RGB: “Quote from moltomolto: “Yeah I basically only got the Sync Strike as a method of converting my GSCARTSW SCART output to VGA to go into the Extron, not necessarily to fix the sync issues. But it seems to have made the sync issues worse, which I don't quite understand. ” A passive Scart to VGA might do the trick, you just need to check which pin of the VGA connector corresponds to "CSync" in Extron's RGBS input mode (I assume it's pin #13). ” Passive is what I'm using. I got one o…

• Is the sync strike getting power from your supergun?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Nimmers - - Temple of the Undamned

Heh, Asia did some some factory conversions too. Hadn't seen this before myself: sneeknet.io/index.php/2019/02/23/mvc-infinikey-install/ Sneek reckons it's not uncommon.

• Quote from Paul79: “Quote from Nimmers: “The one I have is a 203rxi ” Is the 203 rxi better than the 580xi? The 203 seems to the model everyone recommends to get. ” I don't think so. Just check that it has that SERR dip switch. I think then203rxi is actually end of life and the 580xi is still a production model. Could be wrong on that. EDIT: I looked and the 580xi has the SERR option.

• The one I have is a 203rxi