Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Had interest in this device since November. Hopefully the path to order and fulfill will be realized soon. Definitely looking forward to having one of these to complete my streaming setup.

• Quote from BroadwayJose: “Finally ready to assemble this case and I have a question about the test button connections. My understanding is the signal wires can be soldered wherever on the button. Where is a proper spot for the ground wire? ” Bumping this up as I'm still looking for an answer on this. Instructions were a bit vague and I haven't seen anything definitive in any install pics I've seen so far. Really looking forward to putting this build behind me and enjoying my multi. Thanks.

• Finally ready to assemble this case and I have a question about the test button connections. My understanding is the signal wires can be soldered wherever on the button. Where is a proper spot for the ground wire? Also +1 for the LCD not fitting correctly but sounds like I can fix that with a dremel or something similar so I'm not too worried.

• UD-USB Decoders

BroadwayJose - - Temple of the Undamned

Absolutely possible to wire up these decoders in a cabinet. I did exactly that in my setup for the Evo ST event in 2014. Also utilized some sweet USB extension cables with an LED built in that @undamned provided. Was a clean setup that allowed players to use their own controller if they wanted to, which a lot of people opted to do. Install is simple, just splice the signals for each input between the decoder and the control panel and pull +5v from the cabinet. Controls will work on both in paral…

• UD-USB Decoders

BroadwayJose - - Temple of the Undamned

I'm not that big into 3S. Is everyone mad Justin dominates that game like how the mvc2 scene was mad for a decade back when he ran that game?

• Quote from ekorz: “Quote from BroadwayJose: “Is there a place where the released rom hacks are available for download? I'm looking for some Marvel vs Street Fighter hacks and they don't appear to be part of the roll up pack. There's one for sure with the hidden characters unlocked and I believe another with mvc2 style assists. Can't seem to find these. ” Nearly positive the ones we know about are in the roll up packs. There are many roll ups, base, full, old. Did you try them all? Here is one li…

• Is there a place where the released rom hacks are available for download? I'm looking for some Marvel vs Street Fighter hacks and they don't appear to be part of the roll up pack. There's one for sure with the hidden characters unlocked and I believe another with mvc2 style assists. Can't seem to find these.

• Checked all the jumper settings and all seems to be fine in that area. Continuity checks out the way it's supposed to be set for each jumper. Did this several times as a sanity check, even the ones I didn't need to touch. Either way I'm gonna send the kit in for other fixes soon. Hopefully this all easily resolved.

• Yup, board works and sounds fine pre-multi install (Marvel vs SF). I'll try the cable setup as long as this isn't destructive. Again, this wasn't spelled out very well in the instructions. The way it was worded and how I've read about it on the forums is if there's a PAL G on revision 6 or 7 boards, nothing needs to be done. Just looking for clarification on this.

• I'm having garbled sound and I'm not sure where to go to troubleshoot. Roms seem to load correctly and gameplay is fine aside from the sound. I haven't installed the key writing wires yet, so I'm testing with encrypted roms for now. My B board is rev 6 and it came with a PAL G. Kit came with a PAL chip also and the same sound issues persist with that chip as well. Instructions didn't seem too clear to me in this area. What exactly do I need to do with the PAL chip, if anything?

• I can confirm running into a similar issue in the past. My own multi setup is down at the moment so I can't test this but back in 2017 I ran into the same problem playing this game in a casual set at a tournament via the multi. I don't recall if this setup was using the encrypted rom prior to the key writing option be available but I definitely could not execute Wolverine drill claw or Storm lightning attack, both moves which use the same light kick + medium punch combination. I was told by the …

• I'm in USA and received my package earlier this week, serial # 12. Only issue so far is some of the bolts meant to hold the light underneath the "CPS II" cutout on top came loose. No big deal for me personally since I didn't plan on connecting the lights anyway. Just wanted to give you a heads up about that. Other than that, it's a great product and looks fantastic. Haven't gotten too far yet in my installation but I was able to fit a 80mm fan with no issue. Looking forward to completing the ins…

• Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the confirmation.

• Not sure if this is addressed anywhere else so I'll bump this thread... Is it possible to convert Street Fighter EX2 to Street Fighter EX2 Plus? Given this is the same manufacturer, is it as simple as a ROM swap or am I missing something more complicated here?

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Here is what I do. I keep all original locks except for the cash box (since that's usually unique or doesn't have an original lock anyway.) Then I move the service door lock to the cash box and then I install one of these on the service door: ebay.com/itm/Thumb-Turn-Cam-Lo…cAAOSwCMtaZFZ-:rk:21:pf:0 then I hang the original cab key behind the service door. this allows me to keep all original locks on my cabs and I can open them up without having to have the key on me.…

• I'm looking to replace the locks on my Astro City and New Versus City with something that doesn't require keys. All my cabs are set up for home use so I'd rather not have to find keys every time I need to get inside the machine. Curious if anyone else has done this and what they used.

• Main issue I had besides the ridiculous turnaround time (mine was 14 months from order to delivery) was their poor overall customer service. I had moved after my order was submitted, let them know of the new address and they still tried to send to the wrong address. USPS being what they are (I guess DHL routes through them domestically) they had no idea where my package was until I finally got it over a month after the initial delivery attempt. All of that should have been corrected on the vendo…

• I'm interested!

• Definitely would like one of these. If this will eventually turn into an official pre-order list, please add me.

• UMK3 OSSC Settings.

BroadwayJose - - Midway Systems

Right. I haven't had a chance to try it on my end but I've seen exactly that behavior on other setups re: cropping when UMK3 is streamed via OSSC. I'll have my turn to mess around soon with my own board. Streaming Midway boards seems like a nightmare.