Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 377.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have no specific knowledge of PS2 OPL and how it works; But if the goal is to share a folder from Raspi using Samba the type of file system used isnt presented to the PS2 over the network. That means exFAT should work just fine. @jassin000 I can't easily make you an image without having all the PS2 widgets on my end to verify it works as expected, so can you give us some info on what distro you're using and what problem you're having? I'm not a Raspi expert by any means, but I have a Raspi 2 M…

• That is interested; I have not seen a Wolf Unit pcb with a rom adapter board like that. But checking out all the auction photos its running one of the early rom versions (v1.00) which can be found in MAME. But it is possible it might be different and a very early version

• Namco System 256 Multi Build?

brizzo - - System 246/256

I believe I have solved the bug in the linux/raspbian host software for SYS2X6 USB Dongle. Sent a copy to @twistedsymphony for testing and feedback

• Quote from tonyt76: “I am no longer receiving instant email notifications when I receive a private message. I checked my settings and my junk email folder. Is there a way to fix this? ” Recently Microsoft/hotmail/live/outlook/office365 started blocking email senders who aren't using one of the larger pay-to-email providers On other servers I manage I migrated to sending mail out using Amazon SES, perhaps we will do that for AP to resolve the problem

@Dreygor I'm using a 3.5 inch 320*480 TFT LCD

• Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?

brizzo - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Paul! Thank you for accepting the invite to come check out AP

Months ago @atrfate did the work to rip and collect game title menu graphics. I roughed out the launcher menu design in AttractMode and added support for touch screens to it. Past couple nights I've been working on solving the usb dongle linux software bug, got my Rpi setup and going. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…039c25b8e6556ff0163ef2dcc

Hold the system in reset while programming dongle/ode, release reset and the system boots. No need to remove power or power cycle.

Doing this has always been a long term goal. The SYS2X6 USB Dongle has design considerations to do this; I even tested with a RPI+touchscreen before the project was made public. electric_monk also added features to the ODE support this concept as well. You will also find this thread a point of interest: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…-wire-for-system-246-256/ @twistedsymphony had asked me a few months ago for the usb dongle linux software (which has an outstanding bug), and I keep procrastinatin…

• In that photo you can see the paint line on the right side. Scrape it with a razor blade. The texture and color of the chip is wrong.

• Quote from rsignal: “Finally I found some good NOS 27C800 for 3€. Its price has rised to 3.90€, but I'd say they are 100% genuine and burned perfect: https://www.ebay.es/itm/M27C800-100F1-Eprom-8-Mbit-100ns-DIP-42/262854903384 ” The eprom in the photo has been painted and relabeled But if they work, they work

• Quote from milo22: “Any dongles available? ” Yes, sent you a pm Quote from Cereth: “Call me when we can get SC II conquest data ” Still working on it, haven't made any progress though

• That is the same circuit I built in an attempt to divide down the pulse rate. But it does not function as intended and I do not understand why. It works, then doesnt work, then glitches out, then speeds up and down, bizarre behavior. Didn't put much effort into trying to solve why. Here is my schematic for reference: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…039c25b8e6556ff0163ef2dcc

• R-Type is another game that has static start screen and disables attract when free play is enabled. I got half way through making a patch years ago, but then I switched to using tokens

• Midway Wolf conversions

brizzo - - Midway Systems

Sending off some Universal U64 chips to @acblunden2 to try out arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…039c25b8e6556ff0163ef2dcc

• Midway Wolf conversions

brizzo - - Midway Systems

@twistedsymphony as usual, you are doing the lord's work! Quote from acblunden2: “@brizzo, did you ever release a universal security PIC for the Wolf Units? ” No, but I can program and send you some to play with?

• @8bitforlife @LaTraille Yes! I have them in stock ready to ship, will PM you both right now

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Interesting... does that mean dongles could potentially be reflashed without opening them up? ” Maybe? I know there are some ridiculously complicated methods to flash dongles without soldering or modification that others have used in the past; but it is way beyond practical.

• ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

Thanks for doing all this testing and providing confirmation on what hardware works with Taiko 7 and 8. I am not sure about the back story of the update disc, but I have a .iso image of the CD001 disc. I assume when booted it writes an update to the dongle.

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

Quote from kuze: “ doesn't @ShouTime have one? ” Sadly he does not