Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from quadratic: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Send me pics At ordini@saveyourgames.it, I Will resolve it, I want you happy of the Product. Aldo ” Thanks Aldo! I just sent you an email.Cheers ” fwiw my cart has a few marks on it as well which surprised me but doesn't really bother me., What did however (and i'm pretty surprised no one else has brought it up) is the rough dremel hole for the micro sd card and the little sticker that doesn't really cover it. For the price tag i was genuin…

• Quote from LHantz: “I got a 5V 3A plug but nothing happens when I turn on the Console. I have read something about changing the polarity? Do I need to cut the cable and wire it with the cable switched? Or can I use a Mega Drive1 UK power adapter ? The power adapter I use with my AES is rated 5v 1.5A DC and 9V 1.0A AC ” fwiw I have a 3.6 board, pro-pow3 and my cart works fine (still testing though tbh) with the appropriate adapter from this seller in france.

• It's coming AES multi

otterboxer - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

yeah!

• the pics are down. (-_-)

• Genuinely cannot wait for these to ship. Feels like Christmas.

• One step closer the aes cart. Good work.

• Quote from Fargon: “Any updates on the AES multicart? ” wow, a few weeks ago i asked the same thing and got jumped on. I guess just bad timing.

• Quote from brentradio: “Quote from otterboxer: “just out of curiosity @Darksoft do you have an idea when the aes version will be up for sale? just ballpark obvs. This year? And just as a sidenote is there anything that you might change with the aes release now the mvs cart is out in the wild and feedback is coming in? ta ” I would imagine his "free time" is being spent buttoning up the remaining issues with the MVS version before working in the AES... but who knows, he is Darksoft after all. ” J…

• just out of curiosity @Darksoft do you have an idea when the aes version will be up for sale? just ballpark obvs. This year? And just as a sidenote is there anything that you might change with the aes release now the mvs cart is out in the wild and feedback is coming in? ta

• Quote from deibit: “I think that the queue order is not relevant anymore.. You just need to get inside one batch.. The first 200 units batch is the one already on going. I guess you need now to wait until all the units have been shipped and until the new batch is opened. ” ah ok so just wait and watch until more are in stock then go for it? great if so. Glad to see everything worked out and these carts happened. Interested to see some youtube reviews and especially some side by side comparison v…

• hello, been away from the site for a few months but looking at eventually obtaining an mvs cart. Can anyone tell me what the situation is re the preorder interest? I see people now have numbers and are patiently waiting is there still a place to sign up so to speak? fwiw i initially wanted an aes cart but ducked out a page or two further down on the preorder interest post so effectively am at the back of the queue again. Cest la vie. Any help much appreciated. ta

• now - 1 out of work and out of cash at the minute so no cart for me. You never know i might be back, but anyone after my +1 post just got bumped up a place. atb with the project team

• just seen one of the other carts posted on ebay for the first time. Not tempted.

• ugh, that was hard going. Roughly and i do mean roughly because i took everyone at their word 1 post or not (says me) Lots of mind changing that i couldn't keep track of and lots of 'i might want one' and 'oh and 3 for my friends' posts have queered the numbers somewhat. MVS = 383 AES = 236 Someone needs to do a thorough check because the poor person who has to deal with sorting the proverbial wheat from the chaff is going to have a miserable time sending out pm's or emails. worst of all i reali…

• i'll have a count in a min.

• yowza, i'd be interested to see what the count is at currently as its not been updated on page 1 since feb. Better up production numbers methinks!

• There are some weird ass comments on here.

• Quote from Asure: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Thumbs up this post if you like the lack of Beverly Hills COP/Axel Foley music in the newest vid!!!!!! ” The Project X (Amiga) theme song is pretty amazing, but I'm voting for lazerhawk's 'King of the streets' for the next one youtube.com/watch?v=eyZQUEMZlCU ” yes! tres Night Club. (They composed the music for Moonbeam City)

• Quote from daithidownunder: “Hi folks, Look i'm delighted to see progress here but I have a few concerns. I love the faster load times and the proposed functionality but I'm a software guy, and personally I am very unimpressed by the GUI/menu and its intuitiveness. It just seems really clunky and has unnecessary steps/options in place. We are gaining a lot of time here when flashing a larger game compared to the opposition, but we are losing so much time in unnecessary steps, it detracts from th…

• Quote from SVM: “Nice work guys! A minor suggestion: I think it would be better to rename the Boot mode option "Games" to "Slot 1" ” And also put some glitter on the cart. Jazz it up you know.