Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 758.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cave 68000 Conversions

kuze - - Project Showcase

Are there any conversion candidates that even really make sense? It would be a damn shame to convert EspRaDe imo.

• Doesn't matter what color it is to me, just excited to play the games. Great pictures @Mitsurugi-w, exciting stuff! If everything was just stock green, it would get kind of boring right? Why not let 'em pick a fun color?

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

I received my order today, but will be some time before I send it out for repair with my broken MS2931. There was some superficial (I hope) damage before it made it to TBFocus (see the plastic part in the bag), but I don't think it should be an issue. 52PNfuM.jpg

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I got my clone in today... oh wait... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4bd7b41d87ddd6f7f2d8d650f nope, this is not a joke, I actually received this today. ” That's worth the $28 right there lmao

• Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

kuze - - Monitor Help

Nice, please post up some pics so we can see how it looks.

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from DecepticonZero: “Yet folks here still can't order them directly from this the manufacturer. There is something off about this whole thing and I just can't put my finger on it. ” It's just like YAJ, you just have to use a proxy agent. I rolled the dice and placed an order from the manufacturer using TBFocus. According to their listing they have already sold around 50 units. I'll post up some pics of what I receive, but it will probably be some time before I can test on a chassis.

• 'How to converge a monitor' by modessitt: forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=208570

• Greetings

kuze - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome aboard! Free Play Arcade in Richardson is awesome, I need to get back out there again soon.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Raph_friend: “I can't find any link less than 77 USD shipped. ” I'm tempted to buy one just compare to my originals. ” There's a recent thread on Assembler Games about these, apparently they use a different ARM chip and the firmware is hacked/adapted for it, that's why they cannot update. Given the price I have to admit I'm tempted to pick up a clone to have a spare in case my legit gdemu dies. On the other hand it's like giving the finger to Deunan so I t…

• Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

kuze - - RGB's lab

Quote from nismopunch: “Quote from the Goat: “Quote from RGB: “Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes be…

• Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

I threw together this adapter harness last night, remaps buttons 1-2 to kick harness (thus A and B) and buttons 3-4 back to 1-2 (thus X and Y). Works great with a 4 button Blast City panel. l24XDfRh.jpg

• Irem M84 Conversions

kuze - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Does anyone have recommendations for good quality sockets available on Digikey or Mouser? I have some cheap eBay ones but would rather go ahead and do it as reliably as possible for changing ROMs and hopefully eventually installing a multi. Both 32 pin and 40 pin sockets needed iirc? I'll pull out my Harry board this week and check it out.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Glorious! I need to get off my ass and start socketing up my board.

• Irem M84 Conversions

That's awesome work there, @Hammy - very nice!!

Quote from ekorz: “My score would suck! I just have it on a piece of mdf right now, making sure it is all working. My current kick harness solution is using some parts I had on hand, DuPont wires and such... waiting for maybe an @acblunden2 pcb design and a propper cps1 connector before I actually do the final box-up. Or until I just do the breadboard thing myself. I’ll post some pics though for sure. ” Haha my scores suck too, but it's a fun way to encourage yourself to improve. Sounds good, ye…

Quote from ekorz: “I should be good for now, I’ll probably just throw on the 6 button panel while I run this. Seems the simplest way to keep it flexible for other use cases. Time to play some sdoj! ” Yeah if you ever play any fighting games with it, they should be mapped properly out of the box AFAIK. Did you get your adapter project boxed up? Post some pics if so! We're playing Mushihimesama as 'shoot em up of the month' on another forum, still around a week to get in and post a score if you're…

Quote from ekorz: “Quirk I noticed, the Xbox 360’s two main buttons get mapped to 4 and 5, so they’re on the kick harness. If I use this with a 3 or 4 button control panel I need to adjust those buttons accordingly @kuze do you just play this on a 6 button layout or is there a way you remapped the buttons in software somewhere? I think brooks and ps360+ both do this ” Yeah I think the Brooks is setup that way because it was designed with six button layouts in mind. I use a six button CP so I nav…

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from brad808: “Yes the 2933 work perfectly. The 2931 have various issue. They are all labeled with their issue but I haven't had time to go through them properly yet. I think one or two are in shutdown, another started as vert collapse and remained shutdown. Was strange collapse at top of screen but beam never traveled down. LBW6h8s.jpg ” Right on. Sweet lineup of cabs you've got there by the way!

• Nanao MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from brad808: “I need to go through some of these Mon soon. I know for sure one work but not looking forward to working through other ones. I haven't had to do much work on them before. 0zbw5Ml.jpg ” If you're trying to identify the working one, I'd give the MS2933 in that lot a shot first. In the picture it's the third from the left and has the metal tray under the PCB.

Quote from connor: “Quote from acblunden2: “UVC isn't the best. It is mid-range and sandwiched at the high end by Extron downscaling stuff. In terms of availability, you'll have to go with the bottom end VGA-CGA adapters from Gnobes. There is also the option of going with 480i. But that is more involved than you might be willing to invest. ” The SDOJ screenshot in the first post looks great, that's at 480p right? Have you ever used one of those VGA-CGA converters? Are they going to have seriousl…