Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 611.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neo-Geo controller adapters

rtw - - Project Sentinel

I m interested in 4 MD2NEO adapters and I will need a system16 adapter as well

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

rtw - - Apocalypse's Projects

Sorry no, but we have guy in Europe very close to you who can do it, let me contact him and then I will PM you. I will of course pay for shipping.

It would also be good to get the missing MCUs dumped for MAME, some people have already committed... Missing MCU dumps (M72) Battle Chopper (World) Ninja Spirit (World) Image Fight (World) Legend of Hero Tonma (World) (AlxUnderBase) Dragon Breed (M72) Daiku no Gensan Air Duel (Japan, M72) (twistedsymphony) Gallop (Japan, M72) NOTE: After the MCU is dumped it can easily be written back to an 8051!

• I just leave all my DIPs off, works on all games I have tested

• please do NOT modify the game code, I want my manuals to map correctly to my games

• JVS Emulator

rtw - - Project Showcase

so... how do we make a JVS tap

• JVS Emulator

rtw - - Project Showcase

We need to make a JVS tap and record what a real system returns

• JVS Emulator

rtw - - Project Showcase

NAMCO have a tendency to check for special IO strings. Look in the dump for Ninja Assault and see if you can find a gun io string.

• JVS Emulator

rtw - - Project Showcase

Nice sleuthing Now can anyone here tell me what type IC7 on the V222 JYU PCB is ? And the second question, what is the easiest way to sniff the DATA+ and DATA- on the JVS line ?

Quote from Ruprit: “Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers? ” That device does not do EPROMs which is what we want.

• InfiniKey-CPS1

rtw - - Temple of the Undamned

I would think that these devices would be sold in 3 "packages" . Kabuki (Pre CPS1), 1 device . CPS1, 1 device . CPS 1.5, 2 devices where one of the devices is the low profile one for the C board. In other words, you only get the low-profile one if you buy a Kabuki Infinikey as well

My experience is also that the Dataman / Elnec has a better programming algorithm.

I always erase for 20-30 minutea because... elnec.com/en/support/application-notes/html/erasing_eprom/

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

This is simple, a 4 channel logic analyser will tell us what is wrong in 30 seconds. Just monitor the tx,rx, sense and direction on the MAX chip. The TTX multi works fine with all IOs I have tested... TAITO, Capcom, SEGA, NAMCO so for me this is an iobuddy issue...

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

Buy one, they're around 30 usd for salea clones on eBay, buy some small test probes as well... Or buy this device and send it to me

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

I know all about the device The question is, do you have a Logic Analyser ?

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

The multi is only used to select a game which is passed to the launcher underneath, when the game starts it does so on it's own. Logic analyser ?

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

It is the multi menu crashing, the capabilities of the JVS IO should not affect this.

• USB JVS Error

rtw - - Taito Type X

is this a game error or a menu error ? Do you have a Logic Analyser nearby ? A small Salea or similar ? I assume this works fine with a standard JVS-IO ? edit: I see this is the menu error

"state select" ? Got any pictures ?