Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 402.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NOTE: There is another Consolized MVS too. I will open a thread today or tomorrow for it.

• Quote from IPD: “Nice. Are you planning on making cases for more MVS boards? Like for example MV-1B or the multi-slot boards? ” Sorry my friend but MV-1C is the only the Vertical Casette system.

• Hello people, NeoGeo MVS Custom Metal Case is ready now. The case is supports only MV-1C MVS Board. This time i have added two different colors. Neon Green and Neon Orange. This is the pre-order thread. I will start to shipping after 1 month. You can order it from the website. PRICE: 125 USD - Metal MV-1C Custom Case ( Supports only MV-1C Board ) - Jamma Extender - Aluminium Feets - 5 Metallic Car Paint ( RED,BLUE,SILVER,Neon Green,Neon Orange) - Screws - Aluminium sticker with the Serial Number…

• Quote from rocco: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from KalessinDB: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case ” Ah didn't think to take pics, sorry. It's the 2 that go between the connectors, midway up the sides of the board. It's buttoned up now so I'm un…

• Quote from PascalP: “So finally had some time to work on my stick - Ordered a 'Blanka' design from @hursit - Fitted all Sanwa OBSF buttons - Seimitsu LS33 stick with Sanwa balltop - Brook Universal Fighting Board Works great on PS4! ” looks great

• CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

hursit - - TR Fight Stick by Hursit

Quote from Rotanibor: “Quote from hursit: “You dont need to pay extra money for this colour wink.png ” Nice! Can't wait to see how it turns out. ” You have to order it first if you want that color my friend

• Quote from Rotanibor: “Looking at that list of colors the ones that may be the most similar are: RAL6037 - Pure Green (is a little too dark) RAL6038 - Luminous Green (the green is a little bit too intense, I think green CPS2 boards are slightly more pale) Between the two I'd probably say Luminous Green is the one to go with, however I am not an expert with paint so I'm not sure how it would look once applied. @hursit Before going any further I'd like to ask, since green paint is non-standard wou…

• CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

hursit - - TR Fight Stick by Hursit

@xodaraP Thanks for the code, but i have to find Metallic colour code. This is the regular one. I Will go to paint shop for it

• Quote from Rotanibor: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Rotanibor: “Any chance of a green metal case in the shade of the CPS2 Japanese green case anytime soon? Also I notice these are listed as a "pre-order" on the website. If I was to order one in the next couple weeks, when would it ship out? ” Hello"Any chance of a green metal case in the shade of the CPS2 Japanese green case anytime soon?" I really do not understand what do you mean sorry We ship it in 10 days by DHL Express.. ” I mean a simil…

• Quote from Rotanibor: “Any chance of a green metal case in the shade of the CPS2 Japanese green case anytime soon? Also I notice these are listed as a "pre-order" on the website. If I was to order one in the next couple weeks, when would it ship out? ” Hello "Any chance of a green metal case in the shade of the CPS2 Japanese green case anytime soon?" I really do not understand what do you mean sorry We ship it in 10 days by DHL Express..

• Quote from IGChris: “Quote from hursit: “Than you . 1- I made this case bigger than original Case because; Original case is plastic and designed for the main board exactly. But i cant make it as original. Aluminium walls are 6mm. It is completely new design. You cant do anything you want with Metal staff ;). But maybe it can be smaller only 1cm. Not more. 2- I have bought pico tax power and it doesnt look to me powerful enough. I bought another model picoATX power. And i think i will use this po…

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case ” Ah didn't think to take pics, sorry. It's the 2 that go between the connectors, midway up the sides of the board. It's buttoned up now so I'm unlikely to worry about it too much, espe…

• Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case

• Quote from Takosuke: “Yup I did the same as the above. The clearance to put the case back is scary though, it barely fits :p ” Yeah ,there is only 2-3mm space between Fan and the mainboard as the original. It is little bit hard but not impossible to make it Quote from KalessinDB: “You guys are very correct, I did the same. Oh GOD the clearance is tight reassembling it. But now? They're both cased and waiting for the CPS1 multi and case, then I get to play Jenga putting those 3 and a switcher int…

• Hi from France

hursit - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome

• Quote from rocco: “Are these still available to order? Would like to get a blue one. ” Yes you can order. But you have to wait 1 week for painting...

• Quote from TechnicalMonkey: “I love the concept a lot, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger on it as in still looking forward to some design enhancements which in my opinion should be: 1. No-cut support for HDMI mod 2. Provisions for the communication board(probably not as important to others, but I hope this can encourage tournament battle hacks) I look forward any progress on these things. ” Hello Sorry but, it looks i will not change anything of this design. This was very complex projec…

• Quote from IGChris: “The CPS-3 cases look incredible, so I'm looking forward to these. I really like the name Dreamcase! I had a few questions though: 1. I'm curious why these look to be much wider than the original Dreamcast? I see you have a big PSU on the left gap in your pictures, but presumably most people will have a small PicoPSU that fits above the motherboard? 2. Is there enough vertical clearance to use chriz2600's PicoDreamCast? 3. Will the DCHDMI antenna still work well in this case?…

• Quote from Escarioth: “i love that design so much i think my favorite is the iron man red ” Thank you , It wasn't Ironman Red when i choose that colour .I didnt know people love this colour too much. Including me

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Recently found my short cable so I'll FINALLY be assembling mine soon. Will keep you posted ” It takes too log time We are waiting your picture of setup