Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 312.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's all good. I get that your posts are in jest, but to those who might not know this, it can come off the wrong way to them. Back to the topic at hand, I too use the JNX adapter on my boards. I didn't even know there were that many options, tbh. When I did a google search for one, a bunch of non-button switch versions came up, then JNX's was the next result to those. So I went with his because I know Xian's products are great. I was using a homebrew'd adapter I built using a jamma finger board…

• Quote from jassin000: “You wouldn't think button remapping is that important, being that you have so many options to do this (even remapping in software if you have a HAS). ” For people who are using real arcade cabinets, there aren't many options short of manually rearranging your button wires. Keep in mind, not everyone who buys these adapters are using Superguns. The main target for these products are for Arcade owners first and foremost. Supergun users are lucky they get to come along for th…

• Quote from PascalP: “Found some post on VS city harnesses and this is simply splitted without any amps whatsoever, so I'll just go ahead and start with it The idea is to make a Jamma adapter using a connector and a fingerboard to split all RGB and Audio signal, this would go to a fingerboard which connects to the 2nd cab. And from the fingerboard of the 2nd cab I would wire the controls to a CPS2 kick harness connector for the 3/4p controls, also want to make an adapter to go from the CPS2 plug …

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

opt2not - - Project Showcase

Thanks, Mike. I totally understand. I might look into just rolling my own for my needs. But I'm still interested in getting my hands on your VS Kit. It would just be nice to have one adapter that rules them all, but I completely get that it might be a logistical nightmare.

Quote from opt2not: “@Hatsune Mike Have you considered getting this to support a 4 player multiplayer set-up? Being able to toggle between P1 vs P2, to propagating P3 and P4 on Cabinet 2's P1 and P2 instead? Clearly you built this for a versus fighter set-up, but with a bit more re-routing work, and perhaps some clever jumpers, could this be a feature for this as well? Having a plug-n-play solution for versus setups in indeed handy, but it would also be great if we can have an easy solution like…

• @rewrite that must be it, I didn’t get the full case because I didn’t really like the look of it and it added more bulk to the overall size. I like how the screen cover just sits in the screen spot and keeps the overall size small. I just ordered a Black replacement shell and black buttons as well to have it all match. Gametechus must be just sending out the orders that didn’t have the full case.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from opt2not: “I second the AVS. Fantastic device! For GBA (and GB/GBC), check out Woozle’s GBA Consolizer. It recently released and it modifies an original GBA to output HDMI, and also attaches a SNES controller port. ” Hopefully they start shipping soon. I was in the first pre-order batch and still no shipping notification. ” Were you in the lottery first batch? I was, and just received my kit. Looking forward to finally getting this running. I’ve been itching to rep…

• I second the AVS. Fantastic device! For GBA (and GB/GBC), check out Woozle’s GBA Consolizer. It recently released and it modifies an original GBA to output HDMI, and also attaches a SNES controller port.

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from opt2not: “Just a quick question for those who use the 3P/4P adapter. Do you have to really jam the connector into the adapter's port for it to stay? ” I haven't needed to. ” Just an update on this, I was able to get to sit properly in the connector. Just had to make sure the align the pins to the holes more strictly, and apply a bit more force. But once it's in, it's snug like a bug in a rug.

@Hatsune Mike Have you considered getting this to support a 4 player multiplayer set-up? Being able to toggle between P1 vs P2, to propagating P3 and P4 on Cabinet 2's P1 and P2 instead? Clearly you built this for a versus fighter set-up, but with a bit more re-routing work, and perhaps some clever jumpers, could this be a feature for this as well? Having a plug-n-play solution for versus setups in indeed handy, but it would also be great if we can have an easy solution like this for 4 player 2 …

Very nice! Count me in for a set when they're available. I always dig your projects, Mike!

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Just a quick question for those who use the 3P/4P adapter. Do you have to really jam the connector into the adapter's port for it to stay?

• If you want to save card space, and if you have a PS4, the Odin Sphere and Shadow of the Colossus remasters are far superior than the PS2 versions. I wouldn’t even bother with the PS2 versions tbh. SotC looks orders of magnitude better in the up-rez’d PS4 version, it’s also a game that is best enjoyed that the highest visual fidelity. Odin Sphere has a lot of combat changes that make the game much more enjoyable and purposeful for using the robust, different combos available. Also, the widescree…

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from opt2not: “now I have to consider upgrading my HAS again!! I just upgraded from V2.1 to V3.2 this passed November ” All for that onboard low pass filter?Don't get me wrong, its great that HAS has continued to evolve like this... A great device getting even greater over time! I think you would be better off just getting that 8pin mini din to SCART adapter I linked and using the LPF of the OSSC itself tho. ” Yeah i know it doesn't sound worth it, but my ultimate go…

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Great...now I have to consider upgrading my HAS again!! I just upgraded from V2.1 to V3.2 this passed November.

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “You can, that's how I have my HAS connected with the OSSC, so far all my games have worked just fine. Now with the LPF on the newest HAS you can't even tell if the video is connected via the Scart (for which the OSSC can apply the LPF), or the HD-15. ” I'm going to try this. I'm currently running it through SCART, but I have the HD-15 add-on that I picked up from you in my last order. I assume I can just run my OSSC with the LPF for the VGA connection? The OSSC's LPF isn't only …

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Can’t you treat it as a direct connection to the OSSC without the need of SCART connectors? I’d say that’s a pretty big deal since SCART is so antiquated and cumbersome. IF I could reduce my reliance on SCART I totally would.

• It’s so beautiful!

• Hard pass on that price. I don’t care if this is rare af. $1500 for a set of controls is beyond mental.

• @BroadwayJose have you done your SSDS3 fixes yet? I did mine a little while ago and it turned out fantastic. It wasn’t too hard, really, I just had to take my time and be very careful with my heat gun removing some of the components. the-artcade.blogspot.com/2019/…ated-stuff-pc-engine.html