Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DecepticonZero: “I was hoping this was that game where you have to poke the ass with the oversized hand. ” that game has a name that name is boonga boonga

• PGM slot connector

benime - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

I recently refurbed my PGM and just wanted to let folks know the EDAC 395-062-520-350 is a suitable replacement part for the slot connectors. Insertion/removal force is good, and all other specs are spot on. My mobo is a 0133-3 as an FYI.

• pics here, best I can do with my phone and no tripod/unsteady hands. imgur.com/a/c9fOqs0

• Quote from Takosuke: “Is the picture you posted the result of the "official" conversion Zero Wing -> Out Zone? Interesting sub board there. The idea of a switch is cool but probably a bit out of my league I have yet to find a high def picture of the original Zero Wing on the net where you can see the all the board clearly for ref, so if you have access to one (both sides) I'll take it ” If no one uploads one, I can dig out my og Zero Wing PCB and get some hi-res shots.

• I'd be in for two sets of two. Always gotta have spares.

• So is this driver actually posted somewhere? I've looked a bit and can't seem to locate it.

• Quote from oneleaf86: “Sorry if you've already answered this but have you tried multiple PGM boards? ” No... My PGM mobo is fine, like I said, I've got carts, including conversions, that work just fine on it.

• Quote from oneleaf86: “Quote from benime: “Should've mentioned I tried this as well. ” It may seem obvious but have you cleaned the cart edges and also tried another PGM board? ” I've arrived at the conclusion it's the EEPROMs. Popped some newly programmed ones on a known working GFX cart and I'm seeing the same glitching. Guess I get to buy some new ones; do not buy from Shop3008035 on aliexpress.

• Quote from oneleaf86: “Quote from benime: “Having a weird issue with graphical glitching and wondering if folks have seen behavior like this before. The glitching *seems* to happen on all layers (sprite, bg, text), so I'm not sure where to even start. What's weird is that it doesn't happen during the demonstration but does during gameplay. I cut the power traces to the Vinput pins on the EEPROMS and left them lowered, originally, but I've gone back and lifted all of them just in case (no change)…

• amazon.com/Plastic-ATC-17-Adju…xing-Holder/dp/B008OWOGS8 These work well, they're not perfect but they do the job.

• amazon.com/TecUnite-Automotive…s-Connector/dp/B07CJ5RTV1 This looks pretty similar and for folks in the States we can get it pretty quickly instead of 3+ weeks for about the same price after shipping.

• Having a weird issue with graphical glitching and wondering if folks have seen behavior like this before. The glitching *seems* to happen on all layers (sprite, bg, text), so I'm not sure where to even start. What's weird is that it doesn't happen during the demonstration but does during gameplay. I cut the power traces to the Vinput pins on the EEPROMS and left them lowered, originally, but I've gone back and lifted all of them just in case (no change). I've reflowed all pins on the EEPROMs (no…

• Any chance we could get a reupload? Link in the original post is dead.

• Converting FastIO cab back to JVS

benime - - Taito Type X

Check your wiring to see if you've got all of the 5V lines tied together; that would likely explain it.

• Converting FastIO cab back to JVS

benime - - Taito Type X

Quote from twistedsymphony: “One of the "EXV+" pins on the big 60 pin connector needs to be tied to 5V to enable inputs on the JVS IO. a lot of io boards spoof the IO counter connection for you if none is attached but these Sega IOs don't. ” Just want to say thanks for this. My new Vewlixes from Cereth came with Fast I/Os so I made an adapter but couldn't figure out why my Sega type 1 JVS I/O wasn't working. Once I jumped pins 1/3 it worked just fine.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Scarletspeedstr: “it just seems to require multiple seatings and power cycles until they work properly. ” if thats the case then start by cleaning the pins on the cart connector and check your voltages. ” I've had similar issues and it often is down to the cartridge just not making great contact with the slotted connector. Try gently lifting the label end of the cart while it's in the PGM and see if that makes a difference. I've noticed some carts fit more…

• So, can't say for certain since I don't have the chassis in front of me, nor can I find any good info about these cabs/monitor chassis, but if you look at the area circled in blue I would suspect that's where you can select your resolution. The non-auto switching MS9s have a similar jumper. As for the blue tint, if you see the area I've circled in red, it looks like you've got a silkscreen for a capacitor but there's nothing there. Worth checking to see it looks like bad solder joints allowed it…

• Quote from PascalP: “Here is a close up of the bridges and jumper wires I see on it. ” These pics are all from a KOV2 nine dragons. This is the same mod described earlier in the thread here, the only difference is they're tying pin 24 (5v) to pin 5 on U15. They bridged pin 31/32 on U8 since there's no switch for Arrange/Original.

• Quote from Loki: “Thanks nnap. I found these Chips already and as you said they are quite cheap available in ebay. Yes my friend can burn the EEPROM for me, so this is not a big deal. But I still need the files for my work. I tried to get the files out of the thread here but it seems that all files are not available anymore on the server out from this thread. Could anyone share the files again? ” All ROMs, minus Ketsui/Arrange Ketsui/Arrange (requires 27C322 and switch)