Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 569.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, as I played around with the Zombie Raids, they are not optical guns at all, rather joystick based like Terminator 2.

• Bad Jamma edge?

xtrasmiley - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “If you don't want to spend that kind of cash you can just go to Walmart and buy some nail polish to cover your repairs or replace solder mask. It's what I use. I have two different shades of green. Also, don't worry about the colors with the sparkles in it. It's not metal flake, it's plastic so not conductive. Finding a normal color shouldn't be an issue though. ” An now, I finally have a reason to read A-P with my wife...

• ^^^Yup. Damn, this sort of sucks, b/c that means since he made changes to the case... some people will have one's too big now, which might be OK, but who knows.

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from brentradio: “but for some it's not ” Na it still is, get a Raspberry Pi 4 (approx 50$) the official case (5$) and the latest beta build of Retropie (free).You are using a emulation box anyway, might as well get a good still shit, but better shit emulation box for cheap. e3456730d91130567a2f79670ee9750b122de0c7_copy-of-pi4_case_angle2.jpg If your fancy with money to burn, get a FPGA simulation box like Mister. MiSTer3dCase.jpeg ”

• @hursit while you are doing a redesign, can you make it so the ribbon cables don’t stick up through the hole? I know that would require us to solder the cable flat on the LCD, but the end product looks cleaner.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “I think the new case, regardless of style, only seems to make sense if we do a multi and would need it bigger or with access to dip switches. Right now, it seems like sacking another game might be the best option. ” I think sacrificing another cart is always a bad option. ” Oh for sure, but let’s be realistic about it. If the price is close, yes, but if it’s double or triple? In my case, I’m using the case from another game, but keeping it for use as …

• I think the new case, regardless of style, only seems to make sense if we do a multi and would need it bigger or with access to dip switches. Right now, it seems like sacking another game might be the best option.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from acblunden2: “Alrighty! Unless Mr @Mitsurugi-w-ave soldering machine guy wants to run the group buy instead so he can further test the functionality of his wave soldering machine ” Are we talking populating everything on the pcb plus sockets or eproms? Option for either? I would need to know two things: 1) The price of the blanks from Fluffy to me. 2) The price you all want to pay for the populated cart pcbs. Then I can work towards getting it to you at that pr…

• I'm down for the group by, but waiting for @Mitsurugi-w to chime in on using his new toy. Also, do we know a price yet? I lean WAY more toward buying a finished product (minus the case) instead of trying to do this myself.

• Is anyone offering to sell the finished product in the US?

• Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from gpbear4: “can bloxeed be converted to puyo puyo 2? ” Bloxeed is System C, Puyo Puyo 2 is System C2 so short answer is NO.Long answer is yes, IF: 1) you install the missing parts on your C board (sample part) 2) you do some wire hackery to support bigger ROMs If you don't care about samples then only 2) is necessary. ” is there a guide on how to make it support bigger roms? are the samples audio samples? ” Not to say you shouldn't do your te…

• Quote from GC8TECH: “Update: 26 Trying to get "Demon Front" added to Twin Galaxies so i can submit a World Record... Can people vote for me to add the new Track??? twingalaxies.com/showthread.ph…points-With-only-1-credit Thanks guys, T. ” What's your score, because I don't want to help you get it added, then disappoint you by putting you in second place!

• Quote from djsheep: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “The battery doesn't suicide in the traditional sense, it's more in the PGM or Neo Geo sense, it explodes and leaks all over the motherboard and destroys it. I have one like that, which is mint other than the RAM and sound sections. We shall see if it's fixable... ” If you get it fixed, could it please go to whoever is going to help develop on this system... @Apocalypse ? ” If @Apocalypse or @brizzo needs or wants this it is theirs. In fact, it can be …

• Quote from ack: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from ack: “Quote from ekorz: “Quote from ack: “I still have a mb + dong to sell. ” ... sell it here, skip the eBay and paypal fees! ” The general issue with that is there are no recent sales to gauge how much to ask for. ” Yes there are, I think 3 sales in the last few months in fact... and of course one nut who has one on there right now for $1,200! I offered him $250 and he said I must be joking... ” There have been 3 sales of mb+dong in the past …

• Quote from ack: “Quote from ekorz: “Quote from ack: “I still have a mb + dong to sell. ” ... sell it here, skip the eBay and paypal fees! ” The general issue with that is there are no recent sales to gauge how much to ask for. ” Yes there are, I think 3 sales in the last few months in fact... and of course one nut who has one on there right now for $1,200! I offered him $250 and he said I must be joking... The battery doesn't suicide in the traditional sense, it's more in the PGM or Neo Geo sens…

• Thanks for this. I keep missing the $40 systems, but one day I too shall be able to play the fighting game with little girls in it!

• Yes of course! +1 and +2 if it helps get them made!

• I have an extra mobo that I would gladly sell to someone here at cost (assuming JNX is able to repair it) for anyone that needs it. This is very cool!!!

• OK, I feel a good deal brewing. @Derick2k I've PM'd you the info to get the spinners. Good luck guys, I can't wait to buy a set. Also, don't forget to repro whatever the interface PCB is for the actual CPS1 board!

• Oh shit, this thread is getting good.... I'm in the middle of a move, but if I can help, please let me know. I have a dedicated soccer and CoK cart. A very nice working mobo, and a very nice mobo where the battery leaked all over and is under a repair attempt by JNX right now. I'll be happy to help in anyway I can until the movers show up Tuesday, then I'm out of the loop for about 3 months.