Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS3 black screen

XeD - - General Arcade Tech Help

how are you cleaning the slot and cart? If you don't have anyone local to you, I can look at it if you don't mind paying shipping both ways

• CPS3 black screen

I don't think Simm will do that. Only time I have seen a garbage or black screen. Is when there is no cart, bad connection, or bad cart. Do you have anyone local to test your cart? If the cart end up being bad I can flash it for you on the cheap. I'm just in Vancouver You can pull all the simms and scsi drive with the cart in and see if there is a difference.

• If there are spares going around I would bump my number up to 3 unit and if there are even more spare a possibility of 6 unit total

• CPS3 black screen

Just be careful. On my unit the cart connector was not flat when I recieved it. I had a feeling the guy some how lifted it up and when he push it back down the bent some pins

• CPS3 black screen

That wire is normal. There is at least 2 revision with jumper wire. Like Aurich said clean the contacts. Next get a light and check the card connector. I recently picked up a non working board that had 4 bent/broken pin. I end up replace the connector and flash the superbios and it worked.

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

XeD - - CPS III SuperBIOS

From my understanding there is no difference in game play. Only benefit is standard sh is the hack 4th strike

• I got a page not found, is it sold out already?

• Home Arcade System

XeD - - RGB's lab

I don't recall when I place my order. Was there a confirmation email sent out? If so what would it be under as I can't seem to locate one.

• Depending on price I may be in for a set or 2

• Black screen on boot

To bad your not in the west coast, I would have tested for you. Black screen on boot (even with garbage with no cart) is a cart/cart slot problem for the most part. If it end up being a bad cart, let me know and I can help out.

• Black screen on boot

What part of Canada are you in?

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

yes don't be killing carts. I wouldn't mind upgrading a few of my batteries cart if anyone want to trade for a darksoft cart My superbios for your working battery cart

• CPS2 I/O Interface

XeD - - RGB's lab

Quote from MisterSpooky: “Quote from KingSopz: “The one im showing above came from VGP, and on there website it says that soon they will have instructions for cps3 installation. So for now its only cps2 installation instructions. ” Here is the CPS3 branch of the AV interface: github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav/tree/cps3 Readme: github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav/blob/cps3/README.md ” Thanks.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

XeD - - RGB's lab

Are there any documentation for a cps3 install?

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

Did you press player 1 start to get in to program screen?

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

If it's done the same way I do it. Once you have superbios back and have the SCSI no re writing is required (if you have the no cd iso loaded). You should do it anyway to get the 512 revision. The no cd iso only change the boot screen and does not disable the drive.

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

I don't charge to much, but you will be better off sending it to @Mitsurugi-w. I'm in Canada so with custom there may be delays. I believe his rate is $55

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

You have to pull the bios ic flash it and solder it back in. It's the IC next to the big one with the D on it with a bunch of flux on it

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

That is a modified superbios cart with the cd drive disabled. You can flash the original superbios to it if you like. If you have a spare cart I would flash that cart and pick up a drive. This way you can flash a game when you like and just use this cart to boot with cd drive disconnected. Your current cart is not link to 3rd Strike. It will direct boot whatever game is loaded on the Simm with out a drive. Only issue I had was with red earth where it was laggy if I remember correctly

• CPS3 New User Help 3ST

You have the no cd version. A few of the game have such version. Do you know when the battery was last changed? These thing are very temperament so be careful if it's still on battery