Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DarkSoft2: “e-peen contest. Or whatever the fuck that idiot @idc said....something about poking a Hornets nest. Fool, I'll poke any nest, any time, any where. I think the term is, google who fuck you are talking shit to before you do it. ” Well that was rather disrespectful when I did nothing but try and treat him with respect... For the record, I wasn't necessarily saying he was the bad guy in all of this with my "don't poke the hornets' nest" comment, I was simply suggesting that he…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

idc - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “Quote from Max_Power: “I did an install. Removed battery, and did an install on Street Fighter Zero 3. It was working fine but now I am getting solid color. I will try to clean up and recheck. ” A photo would answer a lot of questions.-ud ” A photo of the board, of course. A selfie might also answer a lot of questions - just different questions! What revision of B-board is it?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

idc - - Taito Type X

The difference with NESiCA on TX2, I guess, is that the bootleg games could more readily used in a commercial environment than a standard PC could. But then, if it's impossible to legitimately buy and use those games outside of Japan, and if TAITO are indeed giving up on the platform, then maybe it will soon be time...

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from undamned: “Just remove. It's not hard. Just get a blob of solder moving back and forth across the header. -ud ” Indeed. I guess an all 0xFF key in the device would have helped in this scenario, but I guess it's too late for that! Regardless, resoldering the jumpers on the InfiniKey-CPS2 isn't all that different to removing it.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Guys, undamned was gauging interest. Projects like this involve a lot of estimation, especially since the price depends heavily on the quantity produced, which itself is proprtional to the interest. If you're no longer interested, then say so politely. Find another solution, or come up with your own for less. Don't whine and bitch about the price. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

• CPS2 A-Board Volume

idc - - General Arcade Tech Help

Necrobump. digikey.com/product-detail/en/…104-R/283-2812-ND/1556240 KR-5R5V104-R is the vertical version of the supercap that BlinG used, which should fit nicely without modification.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

I have at least 35 CPS2 boards. wtf do I do?

• Lads, can I join in on this one please?

• Quote from zumbito: “A friend just send me this. Not sure legit. https://archive.org/details/Capcom_CPS3_ISO_CD_Images I find three jojo ISOs, cap-jjk-2.iso cap-jjk000.iso cap-jjm-0.iso How do I know which one is the right one? I Just noticed in the top right corner of the game cartridge it says JJK98c00F ” I believe they're legit. You need either cap-jjk000.iso or cap-jjk-2.iso. You could also use cap-jjk-3.iso, which I've uploaded here: avalaunch.net/cps3/original/jojo_990128-idc.rar cap-jjk00…

• You cannot use the Multi BIOS CD images with regular carts. I'll post the stock game images and the tools to write them to SD cards shortly.

• NesicaXLive Preservation

idc - - Taito Type X

Quote from Niko: “Bump for preservation. ” Thread pinned.

• Quote from Geddon: “Oh, last question. Can any SIMM be placed in that 5th slot for shits n giggles? I’m assuming nothing addresses it so it could be whatever, but I’ve learned to stop assuming anything in this crazy ass hobby. ” I guess it might be a good place to keep a spare, or something. That's about it.

• Quote from acblunden2: “To be clear, he just swooped up his 2nd Impact board. He doesn't know if the cart is still live since his SCSI optical drive is kaput. ” 2nd Impact carts do not fully die. The removal of a dead battery on 2nd Impact carts, due to what was presumably an oversight on the part of Capcom when implementing the encryption, causes the cart to start working again indefinitely.

idc - - Taito Type X

And after all that effort, you wouldn't feel like playing the game. Like when you cook a big three course meal, and by the time it's done, you sit down and no longer feel hungry.

idc - - Taito Type X

Some games will quit out on Escape or Alt+F4 if you connect a PS/2 keyboard (or USB keyboard with PS/2 adapter). No drivers are required for PS/2 keyboards.

• Quote from daffy: “Has anyone bought one from this store? amigakit.amiga.store/catalog/p…info.php?products_id=1264 ” Yes, I got mine from Amigakit, they're reliable.

• Quote from atrfate: “Theres no difference in the versions, what so ever, ie this runs on an x2 it just lacks integration stuff, and those are 3rd party addins not realated to AM, or the theme. ” Of course, since TX2 is a PC... but you have two different packages, with two different purposes, and some rather hazy information which is causing confusion. One is in this thread, aimed for general PC use, and it would probably take some effort to get working on a TX2 system for most people. The other,…

• Well after also mistakenly downloading this version instead of the drag and drop TX2 version, I've edited the title of this thread to better reflect the fact that this one is a PC version. The TX2 Version can be found in this post in the "A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame" thread.

idc - - Taito Type X

What might be useful is a CJVS tool that can be named as game.exe (or whatever) that reads the filename of the actual game executable from a cjvs.ini file, then runs it.

• I will say that in all my CPS2 experiences, the 27C1000 chips are, to use the technical term, a pain in the fucking arse. In all cases, I've ended up replacing them with 27C1001 or 27C010 and changing the jumpers accordingly.