Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Compact CPS3

GeeDee - - CPS III SuperBIOS

I've seen that actually, I was pretty into their red one for awhile, but I'm looking to put everything together in a little more "consolized"-esk way that will still let me keep all of the parts covered and under lock-and-key when I bring it to the venue. If Jason ever does more Acrylics eventually I'll probably go for that down the line though It would be more than enough to get the LxW of the main CPS3 Board itself; I've got the dimensions of the drive and of the SCSI2SD, since I'll be working…

• Compact CPS3

Sorry for the semi-dead thread bump, I can't seem to find the info anywhere and this seems like the newest relevant thread. Anyone happen to have the dimensions/footprint for the CPS3? I'm trying to take some measurements and get some things together to make a safer setup for tournaments before all of my other parts come in, and I just want to make sure I'm buying the right sized parts.

• CPS3 Repro Carts!!

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Yeah my printer is down at the moment but I hope to have some more cart shells in stock before tbe end of the month. ” Awesome, 'Preciate the update! I just sent things through for a cart, so I've got a little bit of a wait ahead of my anyways. You'll definitely be getting some business from me whenever they come back up Thanks!

• CPS3 Repro Carts!!

Anyone have a lead on where else I can snag a reproduction cart shell? Bit-district is out of stock right now. If the Reproduction PCBs fit just fine in an OEM shell, I'm more than happy when a gutted OEM shell if someone has one floating around for whatever reason.

• CPS3 Repro Carts!!

Adding to the new-guys line. Hello! PM'd both you (Mitsu) and Darksoft about some stock questions. Just posting for awareness; get back to me when you can. Thanks guys!