Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nothing against SM, but he don't release packs anymore that I'm aware of... Just DAT files to verify/build your own packs. *cough*almosttotallypointless*cough* Sure I get not wanting to have legal troubles, but I believe in giving the people what they came for.

• Quote from xodaraP: “that’s going to cause a fight with quite a few people ” Yea its popular for a reason, I like the game but I don't take it super serious.

• Quote from rewrite: “there are some sick beats in DJ Boy ” I can't help but see some hidden joke in that price... I like to 420, right before I 69 too... Smoke'n bowls and fill'n holes.

• Quote from BlinG: “Added one more bullet point ” I think true... But also an opinion people could disagree with, you could say... "Very popular/common CPS2 game" and still be saying basically the same thing (its ok to sac it).

• Quote from Hammy: “Exactly, this was a shot in the dark that kinda runs. Theory with pictures. ” Why are all you guys rushing to grab a donor PCB? This may never fully materialize into anything but a proof of concept/theory. Nothing against Hammy's skills, but I really don't see this running on real hardware EVER.

• Quote from owlnonymous: “I need to convert my CPS2 unencrypted multi ” Install key writing wires from the multi, update ROM set on SD card. Quote from owlnonymous: “Is there a best/good guide for doing either? Sorry, I looked around and I'm only seeing bits and pieces of information. ” Key writing came later, so I'm not sure the directions ever got fully integrated/added, just tacked on.

• Quote from xodaraP: “When did that change? ” Depends on the game used, Marvel vs Capcom didn't need any jumper setting/resetting for example. Its for this hastlefree reason I recommend using this game. Sure others work just fine, but lets review all the features that make MvC the best doner board. - G-PAL stock - Jumpers pre-configured for the multi - Rev 7 motherboard (assuming its NOT a factory rework)

• Interesting, but my grail conversion would be Robocop into Night Slashers.

• Quote from nonosto: “He has one ssf2X jap, what's must I do to run the multi cps2? ” Same as any other CPS2 B-board (so I really don't know why you are asking) strip it down/make it bare (aka pull all the MASKROMs). Cut the battery off (assuming its still on battery) set the jumpers correctly, solder the reset/key wires and install the multi PCB. If you don't already have a G-PAL, get one and install it (I think SSF2X is G-PAL stock but I don't remember).

• Bad Jamma edge?

jassin000 - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from nem: “It's really thin wire. Kynar AWG30. ” That ^ 543b6b42-62e6-41d4-a65c-76cad573ceea_2.5fddcb0427eb8852c88f34651b7f2aa9.jpeg But you did what I was suggesting you do with the wire anyway (bridge broken contacts, not solder blob). Good job I should mention I wouldn't have covered the entire keypad in solder, beware as insertion/removal of the JAMMA edge will scrape off. If possible try to stay out of the red zone... V7Ktx5r.jpg

• Quote from KaPH33n: “what games is the button remapping handy for? ” #1 Golden Axe, the default button layout is crazy... I think Magic, Jump, Attack? I can't even remember because I remapped it with the adapter and never switched it back. Quote from KaPH33n: “i don't know why you couldn't just switch around the buttons though? ” You have many options sure, but switching around the buttons in a arcade control panel would require you to switch them back at some point. Button 3 to button 1, button…

• Quote from opt2not: “Best to cool your jets and communicate your opinion in a more tactful way. ” Fair enough, I'll remove the posts.

• Bad Jamma edge?

I 2nd nem's advice above... Clean it up real good first, then check with a multimeter in continuity mode. If any of the pads fail to make solid/proper contact, gently/carefully sand back the green mask layer with very fine sandpaper (300 grit). Then I'd personally use small pieces of stripped K30 soldered in-line to act as jumps (should have a lower profile than solder blob if done correctly).

• Quote from dr_myslihiiri: “VGP claims that it could be as low as 6 ms for NTSC sources. ” Its really hard to nail down exactly how much lag the iScan adds without testing each option/feature as you enable/disable it. I only use mine to adjust the raw sync from the OSSC because I fear it could be very very high with all the bells & whistles.

• Quote from undamned: “What System 16 -> JAMMA adapters are you guys using? ” I've got two, but the best one is the JNX version... Dips for easy button remapping/the win.

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

Swap? I'm pretty sure its 220 for safety man, that's a shit load of outlets.

• Quote from thomas3184: “just live with pincushion without a dedicated adjustment just seems crazy. ” Don't it tho? CRT 4 Lyfe indeed.

• Home Arcade System

jassin000 - - RGB's lab

Quote from brentradio: “but for some it's not ” Na it still is, get a Raspberry Pi 4 (approx 50$) the official case (5$) and the latest beta build of Retropie (free). You are using a emulation box anyway, might as well get a good emulation box for cheap. e3456730d91130567a2f79670ee9750b122de0c7_copy-of-pi4_case_angle2.jpg If your fancy with money to burn, get a FPGA simulation box like Mister. MiSTer3dCase.jpeg

• Vewlix IO options

Quote from adgenet: “In retrospect I maybe should have wired to JAMMA and just use converters for JVS and PC instead, eliminating the need for a JAMMAfier ” This IS actually the best way to do it, but if your like me... I refuse to modify these beautiful (expensive) cabs with anything but official Taito parts. Welcome to why the official Taito JAMMA kit is so prized by me (and others). It's not that the Taito Scaler included with the kit is really even all that great, infact next to the OSSC... …

• Quote from acblunden2: “If you have such issues once your chassis is completely rebuilt, you have to live with it. ” I couldn't sleep at night just thinking about owning something that looked like that.