Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from undamned: “What System 16 -> JAMMA adapters are you guys using? Looking for a nice one (no video noise, etc.). -ud ” I got mine from shadows on the NG/klov forums. He also sells on eBay too.

• Excellent, thanks! I kept thinking the 317 was the one packed with the suicide batteries.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from radiantsvgun: “Oh I know what you mean now- mine doesn't have one. I'm good to go, thanks! ” There's no known unprotected version of Tough Turf. All use a MCU.Can you take a pic of your board? Where did you get it? I've got the patched files to run Tough Turf without the MCU but only sent them in private to avoid the game ending up on a concurrent product. ” imgur.com/a/eoNQwLx Let me know if that link doesn’t work.

• Quote from ekorz: “Quote from radiantsvgun: “Is that the suicide battery? I'll have to check, but I didn't see one on mine. ” it’s the chip at c2 on the main motherboard. Probably socketed with 317-xxxx on it ” Oh I know what you mean now- mine doesn't have one. I'm good to go, thanks!

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from hackcell: “Hello, I'd like to be added to the V1 list. Will a Tough Turf board be enough to do the trick? Thankd ” Sure it will be but you'll have to pull the MCU (i8751). ” Is that the suicide battery? I'll have to check, but I didn't see one on mine.

• Quote from hackcell: “Hello, I'd like to be added to the V1 list. Will a Tough Turf board be enough to do the trick? Thanks! ” I hope so, I am also using tough turf.

• I've been trying to get stereo out of Splatterhouse for a long time now, and Ive been back and forth on it. The Namco way was to disconnect one of the speakers and run it to a separate molex connector to the board. Stereo would basically mean one channel via jamma and the other via the direct connection. That doesn't work for me. My cabinets cut sound from the jamma harness in stereo mode, so I decided to look at other options. I decided to add the molex connector to the unused spot for the othe…

• Nanao MS-2931

radiantsvgun - - Monitor Help

Outstanding @xga While it might need some tweaking, this is excellent news for blast city owners. That picture doesn't look too bad, and a working chassis is much better than a dead one.

• I actually like the color of the prototype. Any chance to order a run in that color?

• Nanao MS-2931

This is why we can't have nice things, thanks vultures. Not directed to anyone here, just that reseller. Hes selling them for 100+.

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “So these are all the talk on Facebook now. Idiots who don't even know what a flyback is are buying them from a seller in Spain for $186 a piece. This guy supposedly ran the chassis for 3 days straight, so it's now the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yet folks here still can't order them directly from this the manufacturer. There is something off about this whole thing and I just can't put my finger on it. ” Some of the posts in that Japanese c…

• Nanao MS-2931

Quote from bboycap: “My MSU1FUS11 just arrived. it is the same model as the old one on my chassis. Hope it will work ” Awesome! Let us know how it goes- I'll have to look into getting a TaoBao agent.

• Nanao MS-2931

The windy 2 tube that came in mine was the same that was in my blast. These flybacks you are trying to source, will they work for all the models? I would like to have a spare flyback for my 2930.

• I will say from my experience with the PFX, this doesn't work with every board, just the ones with picky sync. I did some testing with 300wins a few months ago; normal boards that worked with the PFX with no problem gave me a no signal when paired with the sync generator. However, F3, toaplan, and taito boards that didn't sync before did. Even with they synced, still had pincushion issues.

• Quote from Coyo5050: “You just stuff the whole thing with foam? I think I am going to have to make a frame out of wood. Did you use the glass or use the monitor without? What are people using for the tape between the monitor and the glass? ” I used mounting tape, works great. I had stuffed some foam in certain places so it wouldn’t move. It’s got enough cushion to where it doesn’t stress anything, but it won’t stop the monitor from shifting left and right due to not being firm enough. One thing …

• Quote from Coyo5050: “Quote from radiantsvgun: “So I tried this on ami this weekend. I was able to get it in, but no matter what the lcd shifts on the inside. That seems to be the hardest part, but the screen is pretty nice. It’s worthwhile to give it a try. ” I took apart my AMI L and it looks nothing like the pics in this post. I cant think of way of replacing with out a lot of fuckery. @radiantsvgun does yours look like mine? The LG is just loose in there unless I build a frame around it perf…

• Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “I spent some time with the monitor. I went the lazy way to secure the video board on the chassis. Board isn't hanging in mid-air anymore. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8803647b39a637988ff9db306arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8803647b39a637988ff9db306 I put more foams inside the frame. I plan on coming up with an engineering solution instead of a garage solution but for now it is good enough arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8803647b39a637988ff9db306 Screen is now proper…

• So I tried this on ami this weekend. I was able to get it in, but no matter what the lcd shifts on the inside. That seems to be the hardest part, but the screen is pretty nice. It’s worthwhile to give it a try.

• Quote from Aurich: “I would not personally put any panel in a cab without knowing exactly what the input lag was first. Something to keep in mind before you just grab any panel that fits. Being a 'newer' model doesn't mean it's better in that respect. The marketing page claims low lag for the LG 32ML600M-B but doesn't even list a spec (the grey to grey response they list isn't the same thing). displaylag.com/exposed-input-lag-vs-response-time/ This is gonna be a personal preference thing, but fo…

• Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “Quote from radiantsvgun: “I am going to gamble and try this in my ami. Any recommendations on the tape and foam? Looks like I can get the lcd on amazon. ” I just used thin electrical tape from 3M. I have to find out what foam part number I'll be using since I used scrapped fire retardant foams from work. 1" height foam worked out well. I haven't shopped around but you can purchase from mcmaster(link). Does L AMI version has the chassis that I used? My vewlix L only h…