Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 489.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from F34R: “Quote from RGB: “When did you pre-order? Confirmation was sent only to people who managed to get on the batch 1 list. Home Arcade System - new supergun sets ” Is that the confirmation email from Jun 15th, that we had to reply yes or no? ” Yes, it's the one from June.

• Quote from the Goat: “ - The mean well power supply produces a super annoying high pitched note. ” Underload issue perhaps?

• has supergun

RGB - - RGB's lab

Hi, please don't spam the forum with threads like this. You will receive the invoice when your order is ready, please be patient.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

When did you pre-order? Confirmation was sent only to people who managed to get on the batch 1 list. Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I haven't shipped anything yet, so if you're on the list I will definitely contact you.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I need to update the first post. I don't have anything in stock and the only way to pre-order is via my website.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from coderkind: “Ok; so I don't need a kick harness if I want to connect to a Neo Geo MVS board? ” No, you don't. Additionally I advise to read the MVS instruction manual (as well as for other games you plan to use with the HAS). You'll see that it doesn't even have the connector for the "kicks". Quote from nam9: “Quote from coderkind: “Also, regarding the LPF on the latest HAS; can you disable it? My understanding is that you'd only really want it if hooking up to a modern, flatscreen? Ot…

• I see the HAS in this picture unless I'm blind

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from RGB: “Not exactly, since the HAS can output up to 6 buttons via the JAMMA edge ” Never doubt the power of CHAMMA? ” Well, I consider dropping support for CHAMMA, it's just that many people ask me about Pandora's Box and similar PCBs. Tough choice and personally I despise CHAMMA

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Kick harness connects the HAS to the arcade PCB, allowing for buttons 4,5,6 to forward to the DB15 port (aka a complete supergun controller pinout). Failure to do this will also fail to provide buttons 4,5,6 to the DB15-to-Saturn adapter. ” Not exactly, since the HAS can output up to 6 buttons via the JAMMA edge (it's designed so that there is no conflict with the 6th button, don't worry :)), because there are games that don't make use of the kick harnesses (Atomiswave, MV…

• I don't believe the UD works as you say, there are most likely pull-up resistors on the outputs, that's why you see +5V.

• Great, the code looks way better now, look how many if/else conditions you got rid of!

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Yes, March to April was the second batch.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from RGB: “Pre-order is open ” I just pre order again Question when will you sent out the email for the current batch , i got the first email to confirm purchase but still waiting on the payment email. ” Thanks! All I can say is soon. It's not a secret or anything, it's just that I'm crazy busy with my regular job and it's tough to find time for anything else.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Pre-order is open

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@megaMANX6 -> Home Arcade System - new supergun sets I'm going to add this to FAQ.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

The FAQ section on my website is finally ready! homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/ If you have more questions or ideas, feel free to send me a PM

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Only if I end up with spares, the stock was built based on the pre-order numbers.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “More updated PCBs landed today. I'm not happy with the voltmeter placement. It works but is rather close to the jamma pads and it's a squeeze regarding mounting hardware and the left hand audio cap. ” What saved me from such situation, was doing a "dry run" first (even before ordering the prototype PCBs). I print the board layout, cut it, and place the components on it to see if the components placement is right.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

It's not lost, you're on the list for the second run.