Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “If you're outputting mono from the game board but have the Minigun set to stereo then the audio will be out of phase. ” I am embarrassed to admit I had the stereo/mono switch in the wrong position. I was certain I had it in mono mode. But when I checked it this morning it was in stereo mode. The out of phase audio was my own fault. Sorry.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “You're not missing anything. I've only done a schematic for the video circuit and that's more of a visual reference rather than a means to route the PCB. I whipped the PCB up sans schematic, I trust myself more than I trust software. ” I see, very impressive working without a schematic! I wanted to take a look at the audio circuits. I think one of the audio channels is polarity inverted -- at least when the minigun is in mono audio mode. I suspect this because my audio is …

• @Frank_fjs The provided schematic loaded on Easy EDA. The PCB layout is there. But the electrical schematic view is not. Is there another file? Or am I missing something in Easy EDA? I've never used that site before.

• Quote from RGB: “Quote from the Goat: “ - The mean well power supply produces a super annoying high pitched note. ” Underload issue perhaps? ” Very possible. The noise might go away with a game that soaks more current. My sample size is currently one (Neo Geo MVS-1c).

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from the Goat: “I used AlxUnderBase's digikey BOM link. A couple notes: - The mean well power supply produces a super annoying high pitched note. - There are not enough pins in the BOM to populate the kick harness plug (‎p/n 455-1135-1-ND‎ should be quantity 6). ” Sir , the mean well it's not a good PSU for this mini ? i didn't notice , but i order 1 pin too ... i will make another order to have what i need when i must test this. my boards are in customs (dhl expr…

• I got some (advanced v1.7) PCB's this week and parts arrived for one assembly from digikey last night. I'm just repeating what others have already said but, all components fit like a glove. It fired up perfectly first try with my MVS. Thank you to everybody who made this project a success. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…d6a70496b31e47e669169164a I used AlxUnderBase's digikey BOM link. A couple notes: - The mean well power supply produces a super annoying high pitched note. - There are not enough…

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from coderkind: “Sorry for the n00b question, but am I right in thinking that if I wanted to only use a HAS with Sega Saturn controllers, I don't need to worry about kick harnesses? ” No not really. Whether or not you need kick harnesses depends on what arcade PCB's you are going to use.

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “maybe ... you want to use your HAS unit through OSSC or not, on an old phat pc monitor or an PC monitor with VGA plug. ” I think the confusion is between "HD15 adapter PCB" and "8pin mini DIN to HD15 adapter PCB". They have very similar names and descriptions. Do they do the same thing? Why would you purchase one over the other?

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “The FAQ section on website is finally ready! homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/ If have more questions or ideas, feel free to send me a PM ” good stuff there. The answer for "What connectors are installed on the HAS?” is difficult to read. Can you reformat it into a table grid?

• This looks super cool. Thanks for donating it to the community.

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes being outsourced. I really hope you can wait jus…

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from kryssss: “Hi, I would like to know the connection mapping of the DB15 PIN with the HAS ? If someone can help me with a drawing to know which pin number corresponds to +5V, GND, DOWN,HIGH.... it would be nice ! Thanks for your help. ” Do a Google search for the Neo Geo controller port pinout.

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Look's slick! I can't wait.

• Are these still available?

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Seems reasonable that someone here would have an answer. ” Hijacking threads with off topic questions is not polite etiquette. Ask the manufactures or start your own thread.

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “This is a mandatory component. Game consoles output 5V, CRT TVs want to see between 1V and 3V. I'd just like to know if the resistor is present in cables from RA / RGC etc. ” Then I suggest you go ask them. Your question is off topic for this thread.

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from Heatermania: “Just a quick question from a total novice... Will a Sega Genesis Model 2 Scart cable work with the mini din connector on the HAS Supergun or do I need to order something a bit more specialized? ” retro-access.com/collections/o…ini-din-to-male-rgb-scart

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Hold for now, I think I'll make it a selectable feature for all. Maybe holding a button during startup? I just need to check if this doesn't cause any conflict with the existing JAMMA flash boards or controller adapters. ” Outstanding!

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “I can modify the firmware for you, just add a note in the comments section when you pre-order ” I would also want to disable turbo modes. How can I update my existing pre-order?

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “JAMMA is mono only, #10 is speaker +, #L is speaker -. The stereo boards like the MVS output L speaker + on #L, R speaker + on #10. GND is speaker - in this case. That's what the switch is for, to route the signals accordingly. ” Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know some boards supported that.