Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TerakRall: “The Dreamcast was direct. ” what kind of cable or VGA box did you use for the dreamcast to vga? Got a link?

• Quote from markedkiller78: “Nice cab and game I did not know you could attach normal pcb feet to the CD drive! I know what I’ll be doing this weekend ” thanks! Yea you cant exactly attach the pcb feet, you need to like remove the bottom cover or something before you can put the the screws in it. The holes used for the PCB just about the same size as the screws for the feet, but I dont think they were meant to go on the CD drive lol . If you need pictures or something i can send more pics , just …

• Quote from West: “Welcome! That Blast looks super clean. Did you do any cleaning/restoration yourself or did you find it that way? ” Thanks! Well I got it mainly just dusty when I first got it from KC. I didnt deep deep clean it lol. What I did was: Take the control panel off and clean that out with some soapy water . Then on the whole outside of the cab I lightly scrubbed the white parts with a Mr. Clean magic eraser. For the insides I used my air compressor from my garage and sprayed every inc…

• Quote from thomas3184: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “So, is this yet another "tested" cab from KC. He's had a streak of these on Facebook in the last few days. Maybe it's time to start checking shit more thoroughly prior to shipping. ” Pretty sure this is same guy from facebook who said it didn’t come from KC. ” yes it didnt come from KC and I dont recall who he said it came from , if he did mention at all. I couldn't help him on FB so I told him to come here for some other suggestions from the r…

• Thanks for the welcome and compliments on the cab guys!

• Quote from djsheep: “Nice looking Blast! Welcome. ” thank you sir

• What's up AP forum!? My name is Alex and I live near Palm springs. I forget how I first stumbled across this website, could've been from a YouTube video or Facebook. I was lurking the forums to just get into soaking up some information on cabs and systems etc. It wasnt till I had questions about mounting some ls32 sticks in my cab and how to put a xbox 360 in it, was when I started to post threads. Everyone has been pretty much helpful in any question I had, which is cool! That being said, I'm j…

• Quote from mr_b: “Been out of cab game for awhile but arent there certain panels that have built in mounts for sanwa and seimitsu? I know there are adapter plates to make the other sticks work. I know back in the day you’d get them from akishop and just order the appropriate plate. ” Yes there are two kinds of panels for sticks. I was told to get an adapter plate but didnt know which one, because they all would seem to make the stick too short to use properly.

• Quote from ekorz: “Wow, bump from the ages... I have LS32’s in one of my blasts right now. I got my repro panels from @alberto1225 imgur.com/a/bPtjT8G ” Did you have to specify which sticks you planned on mounting when getting a repro? Also care to share some pics of how its mounted? Without the joystick?

• Quote from imfuraisoth: “So you were never able to get the LS-32s in your blast city? I just got a blast city and it has sanwas but want to switch them out for seimitsu ls-32s. I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure what kind of plate would fit and I came across this thread. ” No sir, they are currently sitting in my closet lol. I think I need a different control panel to get it to work. Even if there is a plate to make it work with my control panel that I currently have , the stick would be too …

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Quote from xlom: “My biggest issue with the elgato (and this may stim from the windows updates) is it doesn't seem to keep a stable 60fps (or 59.94 for that matter). Flickering effects that rely on stable 60 will usually either dispear for a frame or two, or become solid for a frame or two. My other big issue is since my CRT is mono, I like to listen to the game audio through the monitor option of OBS. audio will noticeably desync using this method in under 5 minutes…

• How do I know if I have a 3.2 cartridge? Do you mean a dedicated 2nd impact cart?

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “Good to know there arent any problems using HDMI board like yours. Might switch to that in the future! Glad you were able to get the borders taken off! Did you do it following the way I said? When I stream, I use RCA game audio and a webcam that had a mic. If I have my phone or something playing In the background, i get a lot of feedback (that ringing mic noise) do you ever get that problem? ” The video output could be greatly increased by u…

• Quote from psykom1: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “That setup looks pretty neat-o. For myself , my setup seems to be ok. only thing i would change is maybe adding another camera or mic, maybe even a different stand for my laptop. as for all the cables , they usually just tuck away in the back of my blast city if i dont want to or plan on streaming for a while. whats the deal with that little monitor or something on top of the arcade ? ” Check out my streaming link in my signature. You can see how ni…

• Quote from psykom1: “Ahoy, I arcade stream too every Tuesday, and weekends generally. (Twitch chan in sig) You got some good ideas, but may I suggest one thats super effective? The ALMIGHTY "STREAM CART" A weighted rollable apparatus that has a microphone boom, power strip, lasers (for background), and space to put drinks. (or your OSSC/Scalers/small ancillary powered items) It's much easier to roll up a cart sidesaddle to my cabinet, plug it in, and get to gaming. I'm still working out finding …

• Quote from hallucid: “there a way to stream off a JVS (New Netcity) type of setup? ” So from looking at @adgenet comment, the pin out for the JVS seems to be the same as a regular VGA cable. So essentially you can do the same thing that i have done here. One big difference would be . . . The video signal going into the JVS would need to be split. So one signal to JVS and one signal to your capture device.

• Quote from hallucid: “there a way to stream off a JVS (New Netcity) type of setup? ” I'm not sure how JVS is set up, but if you can provide picture or something of your setup then maybe I can help with suggestions! Does JVS video out put use VGA? , if so then you would pretty much do the same thing but you wont need to convert the video. You would probably need a good VGA splitter . One to go to the cab and one for the capture device.

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “The mic setup is hilarious! I got the boarder thing fixed too! Thanks! Even if I had bought an arm thing for the mic, I don't know what I would attach it to. I didn't want to use a full wood arm so I opted to use the coat hanger wire because it can flex and move around if it ever gets bumped, not putting any stress on the top of the cabinet. I've put mini amps and fans in other cabinets before and have always attached everything to the power supply without any troubl…

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “My mic setup is pretty sketchy! Hahahaha. It's basically a xbox 360 Konami karaoke logitech mic that I found, hanging from an arm made of some wood, a push pin, and a coathanger, attached to the top of Mr. City by some skateboard hardware. Drilled a small hole into the wood then drilled a bigger hole half way down the smaller hole to get the hardware screw to work. It was the same threading as the original screw. Drilled an extra hole to put the original screw in the…

• Quote from xlom: “I do not. I was asking about user on a different form about doing a streaming setup and he mentioned those concerns to me. Figured I'd post them here too see if you had gotten around then ” ah I see, well other than what I mentioned above about maybe having power draw / low voltage, might come from something not having its own power for itself. I thought of just spicing into the blast city's power supply or jamma and then just cranking up the voltage a little bit to compensate …