Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My RGB cable from Retro Gaming Cables finally arrived after taking a tour of America. No matter because the result is an outstanding when paired with an OSSC. The image is clear with zero interference. You'd think it was an emulator. A big thank you to Frank_fjs for sharing this project. Please excuse the crummy photo. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…93e5d72f4bd4b87be64506d8d

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

Ruprit - - Apocalypse's Projects

Rats. Top 3000 it is then. I don't own an M72 donor yet, I was more looking into the tools necessary and seeing if there was a viable option that dosen't have me bugging others or paying a bunch. Thanks all.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Ruprit: “Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers? ” the search tool on the forum is your friend: Best, low cost, programmer for most arcade hobbyists to have??? ” Thank you! Quote from -Ace-: “Quote from Ruprit: “Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers? ” If your interested in a GQ4x4, I have a brand new one sitting around. ” I'll read throug…

Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers?

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Quote from lupinko: “I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)? ” I don't own a HAS yet to try, but the adapter works perfectly with the Standard and Advanced revisions of the Minigun.

• Replacement fan?

Ruprit - - F3 Multigame Cart

Thanks. That's what I assumed but this thread having an incomplete ending has been a thorn in my side for a while now.

• Quote from suverman: “Quote from beast1x5: “He reviews items unbiased and will call out their failures if there are any.. he's literally a consumer and when a product is good he'll praise it.. if it's bad he will point it out.. ” Given that the product is still really untested by the customers this was more of a promotional video in the guise of a review. I am not sure he did enough testing on it to actually document its failures / bugs. Only time will tell if this "review" was indeed a review. …

• Replacement fan?

Ruprit - - F3 Multigame Cart

Any followup to this? Does the F3 Multi cause the board to overheat or was this just an isolated incident? I'm assuming it's the latter since this is the only incident that I can find.

• Perfect! Thank you! I'll be making the video and power cables this weekend and I'll follow up once I have everything tested.

• Here's a likely dumb question from someone who doesn't know much about electronics. I just finished assembling a Standard board and noticed that I forgot to order a 33uF bi-polar capacitor. Can I use a 33uF polar capacitor that I have, on hand, as a replacement?

• I'd be down for a kit with all the parts.

• What's the recommended fork/spade connector size for connecting power to an arcade psu like a MWP-606? I'm pretty sure that I found the right area on Digikey, but I got lost with all the options. Thanks!

• No problem. Thank you.

• I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but Strikers 1945 Plus will exhibit the sound issue consistently once you reach the boss. With that, I'm also getting an issue that ShootTheCore mentioned: "3) I’ve had the cart hang twice on a black screen while programming after I’ve swapped the games in all three slots. After power-cycling the console, the menu says the games are assigned to the slots but the games then boot up with corrupted graphics. Going back into the menu and reassigning the same ga…

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Is there a way to check what I ordered and possibly add to it?

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Please add me to the wait list also. Thank you!

• Hi, I've been following this project since RetroRGB posted about it on his blog. Please add me to the list too. Thanks!

• Preorder interest check

Ruprit - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

+1 MVS Thank you.