Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from raidenmaniac1: “Quote from redijedi808: “I used Gallop as a donor board and a switch made by @mathewbeall mahalo, works perfectly... ” What do you need the switch for? ” Just a bit easier switching games. Its a rotary switch that corresponds with Apocalypse dip switch list. So I just rotate it to 0 for Air Duel or 8 for R-Type and so forth...

• Just completed my mulit...thank you @Mitsurugi-w for the quick shipment! I used Gallop as a donor board and a switch made by @mathewbeall mahalo, works perfectly... Install went well except for my failure to pay attention. I completely forgot about the 160 chip for rom6 and my Top program wrote to it without an error. Booted up the multi and had blocks in the background. Thought it was jumpers but tripled checked those. Looked over this thread and finally that sentence in the first few lines hit…

• I currently use my fightstick with the UD USB Decoder with the Retro Board active undamned-db15-usb-decoder.jpg Im getting my retro cables from here: RJ45 Cables Followed this for the usb cable: Guide

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from redijedi808: “Fightstick up and running...obviously Im a Guile fan. The custom PCB for the buttons made it super easy for a clean install. Was able to utilize the Brooks UFB and Retro Board combo with a 20 pin cable to connect it all. Uses the RJ45 so pretty universal. Cant stop staring at this...maybe its time to utilize it! Thank you @hursit s1u8va.jpg 21ex7cm.jpg ” Helloit looks great I think I have to update my PCB for the Brook Retro board maybe right ? I thou…

• Fightstick up and running...obviously Im a Guile fan. The custom PCB for the buttons made it super easy for a clean install. Was able to utilize the Brooks UFB and Retro Board combo with a 20 pin cable to connect it all. Uses the RJ45 so pretty universal. Cant stop staring at this...maybe its time to utilize it! Thank you @hursit s1u8va.jpg 21ex7cm.jpg

• Same here and love the build quality and how the red pops! Followed the same for that clean install. Thank you @hursit zj87xz.jpg

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

redijedi808 - - CPS III SuperBIOS

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from glocknyne: “Received my simms today! Thanks DS! Won't be able to test them though until I order the repro cart. ” What! Are these going out? ” You should be getting yours very soon since I just received mine about 30 minutes ago. Thank you @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w for getting my CPS3 up and running!!! 1hef7q.jpg35d6a08.jpg

• I'll be using Altered Beast paid $175 shipped to Honolulu off eBay. Bought in July. And Mahalo to you both, super excited for this multi! Will make a great addition to my multi collection.

• Please add me to the list

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

That is the only way I contacted him. He has been quite busy lately but did reply after 5 days or so.

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

All good, trying to square away my other multis in which I put the CPS3 on the back burner. But saw your post and thought it would be a good chance to resume. After I get the Superbios, I will need a 128. I may get 2 so we can work on a group buy once the next batch is available, if you needed as well...

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Mahalo to @xtrasmiley for the tip on some CPS3 64 Simms. I just paypaled @Denson this morning for 2 at a great price shipped to Honolulu. Thank you again! Just a few more components than my CPS3 multi will join my CPS1, CPS2, ST-V, Taito F3, and MVS multis!!!

• Aloha @Mitsurugi-w, I am preparing for my CPS2 multi and only now had a chance to look through the documents. Turns out my DarkStalkers has a D PAL. Would I be able to order the G PAL from you and swap it to get my board ready for the CPS2 multi or does it involve more than that? Also, I got a hold of CPS3 SF3 version that lacks all the dimms but am on the hunt for the rest. So interested in your Superbios service as well...

• Quote from mukurofish: “Aloha! Welcome to the best arcade forum on the Internet! This place has an amazing group of people that’ll answer any question possible. I’m a supergun guy myself, so feel free to reach out sometime. Here’s two different versions of my setup: one is using a PVM (newer) and one using a modern display (older). https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/5216-everything-the-forum-has-made-possible/ https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/1888-mk30…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Glad the supergun arrived safely and rather quickly too. How's it all working? ” Yes, we have a hurricane, Hector, thats pretty close so I thought that would back things up but it sure did not. It has been working perfectly! So far it handled everything I have thrown at it. For a Prototype, its very clean and complete and I wouldn't have known it was not your final version. Very satisfied with the Sentinel and thank you again!

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

@DJLC PM sent

• @skate323k137 thank you, Ill add those to my list for sure. @Frank_fjs PM sent

• Good to know since I love my OSSC. That’s where the RGB Pots come in or I need more like a resistor or something Also, if I just go straight to my PVM, I would just have saturated or too bright colors? Dang, just the prep and I’m already getting discouraged. Looked simple but doesn’t seem to be...

• Aloha everyone, I’ve been goin back and forth on building one or buying. Definitely want a HAS and Sentinel but they are on the horizon and I’m dying to play my SF2 board. I attempted to get on the preorder list for the JNX CMVS but didn’t make the cut since 40 people flooded his email the second he opened orders. I’m nervous this will happen with the Supergun so I want to try and build one just in case I can’t get a HAS or Sentinel I have a Hakko Solder Iron and all the equipment, multimeter, a…

• Quote from ekorz: “It was a great day when my first SF2 pcb booted up on my RGB monitor through my HAS supergun. Get ready for the good stuff!!! ” Yes, yes, and yes! My SF2 board just arrived and am super stocked! Still got a bit more to go but that was my personal main piece. To think, I spent soooo many quarters on that darn PCB...I could have bought my own, and I did. Well, not the cabinet and all but too see SF2 on the motherboard...