Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 335.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• POS 2009 With the windows addtional software toolkit has ewf installed and can be used.

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

atrfate - - Taito Type X

could always unplug the fan, and duct tape i mean ziptie, a new one on it.

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Edit also, you can make the psu mod internal, if you can get a typex1 case

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “For those wondering between the CPU and RAM upgrade is made a huge difference. Games do load fast, play smoother with less system hick-ups. This made an even larger difference on the non tradition games I used with Niko's set up. IE MAME and the PlayStation 1. With the added oomph I may look into being able to run at higher resolutions and maybe with some of the shader/filters on. I still need to flash my new video card before I can use it. This should give me even more of a…

• Quote from kazuo: “And he will need to clone the EDID of the Vewlix monitors or find some other way to bypass that check - maybe it's also a simple .ini edit? ” psure the eid check is in the launcher, not in the game.

• Quote from nam9: “@samplehunters I don't have Device Manager... the X2 Multi drive 'as-is' doesn't even contain explorer.exe I need to re-add all the windows applications that will allow me to access Device manager, then make the change and then reverse the process. Plus the underlying WinXP install just happens to be Japanese (of course it is!). I have managed the above, but on startup I get a black desktop with just a Start bar containing Internet Explorer and Outlook (nothing else). On top of…

• Quote from YourPalCeej: “seems it was a whole three because the algorithm flooded me with the steam and vita versions first. Just got a little overexcited since I have a 16:9 TTX2 setup and I dearly miss the DBAC cab we used to have at work. ” Well your going to be disappointed, because you need 2 fast ios to make it boot on real hardware

• Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “but darius burst can be modified to run on a single monitor, right? I mean, I remember something about AMB selling an image with a hacked DB that can be played on one screen. ” He posted it on his site, but he's never made it available for sale. I email him every 3-4 months asking to buy it. It's always been "almost finished".So who knows if it's real or not. ” Since we were talking about this earlier, The owner of …

• Battle gear 4 dongle

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Yea dono whats up with this guy, i dmed him asking details as to what cab he has so i could help him out and send him to correct dd, and whelp over a month dosent seem to wait his game fixed lol.

• Quote from VxD: “Thanks ArcadeMachinist for the heads up. It seems like the way forward is penrhos' here: source a X3 for parts and replace the motherboard by something easier to work with. ” I said this in multiple other threads lol.

• Quote from PascalP: “Don’t think this will work at all, you are trying to use both the Jammafier and Fast IO in the opposite direction of how they should be used. So to get this straight, you have a Vewlix with Fast IO and want to connect to a PC? I see 2 options here: 1. Get a JVS IO and connect via the JVSPAC to PC 2. Get a TTX3 Fast IO card and install that in your PC ” This, however you dont Nesscairly needa jvs pac, you can directly connect a jvs to a pc as long as you have a com port. then…

• TTX2: To upgrade CPU or Not?

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “No, they don't seem to either. if you look at the second web site I listed it shows a bunch of performance ratings. In almost every one the x6800 beats out he P4 even in single core stuff. I am not sure if it's the bus speed that makes up the difference. I thought the core clock speed would make the single core P4 faster but it does not in quite a few of the tests. That's why I posted here asking. ” IPC or instructions per clock, increase as time progresses so newer cpus are…

• X2 output question

atrfate - - Taito Type X

"looking" blurry would be a very objective, and not very accurate Do i think a game like ultra, ? No it will likely look quite nice but the image will be softer But some 640x480 titles, like, say power instinct V, absolutely, as its a low res pixel art game, and it already to me looks blurry at 720P

• Battle gear 4 dongle

atrfate - - Taito Type X

should mentionits been over month and he hasnt responded to my dm

• Fast IO to Jammafier

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from jassin000: “Im guessing the video is the problem. Can SF4 on Taito X2 even be set lower than 1280x720? New Net is 31khz max, if so that's beyond your display ablity... Need downscale first. ” Ultra has a true 640x480 mode., as dose SF4, SF4AE , SF4AE Export.

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Well, it is the game was made by a shit chinese company, and is really crap overall, but its likely your pc rip is very much the arcade version, however the method used to emulate the controls was god teir awful the only files diffrent will be the kacbookeeping, and various dlls. you can tech find a clean copy out there, but it wouldn't have proper controller emulation and wouldn't run.

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “@atrfate Darn, It was sounding like you had got your hands on one and got some this stuff ironed out Nah I have tried working out how to get the Steam version of Jamestown and Ikaruga working with no dice. I tried for months after I saw them listed on Jorges' TTX2 image. Contra would not run no matter what and there is some wierd hackery going on with the controller set up. ” when you say contra would run, would the game boot? and its purely a control issue?

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “ @atrfate Dude, you need to share out that TTX2 hard drive image you have! Sounds like you managed to get Darius and a slew of other games running the rest of us could not. Did you get Otomedius, the non Nesica and horizontal Ikaragu and Jamestown like off of Jorge's image, and the Contra game running on your TTX2 also? ” I dont have a x2, however Darius is out in the wildwest, you can edit the ini and play away but it dose require x2 fast io hubs Otemdious, might work, if y…

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “@ZERO_MILES Yeah somewhere on the forums I posted when I got both of them working along with some other guys. I will find the links / posts later. ” Gasp pc software running on a pc arcade no way

• Its almost like google, and various other things exist, and it very clearly works.