Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

ChuChu Flamingo - - Temple of the Undamned

I opened it up and the battery voltage is 0. In any case I ordered 10 infinikeys since I have others I need to do.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

booted my vampire savior and it has a white screen. Is that a suicide screen? The battery is over 6 years old. tried on a different motherboard too. @undamned you still selling these infinikeys through you? I only need 6.

• Home Arcade System

ChuChu Flamingo - - RGB's lab

So if you preordered in March you are on the 2nd shipment? Never got any email confirmation.

• Black screen on boot

ChuChu Flamingo - - CPS III SuperBIOS

I would check your 5v. Make sure it is at 5.0. Also clean your cartridge / slot with isopropyl alcohol / electrical contact cleaner.

• Yeah mine is the regular one as well. Any link to the capacitor list? Also here is a link to the supplemental pamphlet that the NEC XM29 manual omits. It wasn't listed on the NEC shmups thread but should come in handy. The guy who took these pictures plans to make it into a pdf/clean it up but he has been busy. In any case this will work for now. drive.google.com/drive/folders…7LF14l7zD3p0uLfFFPK8t5ZM8

• Are you making a list of what capacitors you are replacing? It would be handy to have. I have a NEC XM29 with a few problems. 1.)Excessive blooming on certain white flashes repairfaq.org/samnew/tvfaq/tvbloom.htm youtu.be/gsiC6aJ8JvE 2.)Color Bleed 3.)Brightness Fluctuations, sometimes solid colors like on metroid blue will be lighter on right than left. repairfaq.org/samnew/tvfaq/tvbccltras.htm From my google fu and reading my bets are something in the psu section especially the bloom part. Vide…

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

ChuChu Flamingo - - RGB's lab

Alright pre-ordered this. Im sure you got my order @RGB. for the PS2 SCART adapter, I am assuming the cable needs to have 1000uf caps. The Retro Access PS2 Sync on luma cable I have has this. also on a related note, what do you think is the best PSU for this/where to buy one. I see three listed on your site Mean Well MWP-606, Prima Power 42PP0606, 110W POWER PRO POWER SUPPLY. thanks

• What Nem linked is a good guide to calibrate color. Here is another one. emphatic.se/?p=710 On my Egret 2 for years I did the above. Then I read the ArcadeOtaku guide and got better results. Each chassis a little different in how the rgb gains/cutoffs brightness/contrast interact / age on caps. You really need to experiment a little. Calibrating it via emphatics guide I had the flyback screen pot lower, RGB cutoffs at 50%, brightness at 25%, RGB gains/contrast at 45% without color bleed. Contras…

• Quote from nem: “Quote from LHantz: “My MVS can have that intermittent harsh garbage sound, usually when I have not played it for a while. I think it is the Capacitors on the sound section that need replacing. I am hoping to buy a kit one day ” That's a cap problem, yes. ” Quote from hardyhell: “Oh. Really? I thought it was perhaps because of the sound type. It’s common at explosions and stuff like that. It over crash cracks .... ” Could be caps but try this first. Clean your Slider potentiomete…

• His experience may be invaluable but his cap kit quality leaves much to be desired. Expect chinamanese brands should you buy one of his cap kits. From what I see he just provides certain caps for "problematic" areas vs recapping the whole thing.

• I managed to make the long cable fit inside the case. I slid and folded it more underneath that white plastic heatsink. I was also mindful of the factory fix wires underneath the board. You wouldn't want to rip those if you cramp the SCSI cable the wrong way.

• Finally got my case together, pretty nice. Only problem is I think my mounting holes were slightly off. The fifth mounting hole by one of the chips for example where the pcb screws in can't be screwed in. The four corners were slightly off too but I managed. Is it meant to be like that? I still don't see how you can have a default SCSI cable all in there (15-18 inches). I folded mine quite a bit and even under the SCSI2SD mounting plate and I don't see how. Any tips on how? Also be careful screw…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

What gauge/type of wire did you use undamned?

• Can the bottom plate be rotated? I ask because if you have it in the front you either fold the og cable or make a custom one to connect to scsi. If you flip it so the scsi is in the back you can use a default 6 inch cable from ebay.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Looks great, I would be interested in a few. With this in mind I feel like if you go too much past what your initial price was it simply makes more sense to go phoenix, avalaunch, or just go back to hoping a battery doesn't assplode in the coming years. Pretty cool that this can resurrect the keys in case you lose them from the battery dying/simply changing it out vs grabbing a arduino.

• Are you making sure you are testing at the jamma edge connector of the cps2 A board and not near the psu? There will be a power dip if you test there. Pretty common mistake.

• Burning at a slower speed doesn't always guarantee a good burn in my experience. A lot of newer cds are expected to be burned well over 24x. honestly I would've tried a different cd type. It could also be those SCSI drives lasers might need a cleaning/are weak.

• Quote from KalessinDB: “@ChuChu Flamingo - confirmed same issue on my setup. Custom SH2 Multi Bios, original (non-region-bypass) CD loaded on a SCSI2SD, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, USA version, no changes made to settings. ” Well that is good to know. Jojos venture does it to since it uses the same text. Most people won't see it since they put it on freeplay or 1 credit=1 coin. Warzard does it too if you set it to 2 coins 1 credit, just insert two credits to start 1player, select a character and l…

• Just thought I would post about it. Only the number # credits which is in bold to the right has that weird black line everytime it refreshes "Insert 2 more coins". I assume most people would change to freeplay/1 coin=1credit instead of leaving it at the default of 2 coins=1credit in USA/Euro version. Or just use the japanese version which has uncensored names and blood, and defaults to 1 coin=1 credit. Japan region Hftf is 1 credit = 1 coin which says "please insert coin" in the top left or top …

• Not sure if this is normal, but the credit # is flickering weirdly on JOJOBA with a horizontal black line. I checked on mame and it doesn't, but that isn't always foolproof since it even states the video emulation isn't 1:1. It doesn't do this on the japanese version since they aren't set for 2 chutes. If you have it on freeplay it won't. It only seems to affect the number of credits required number, not anything else. Is it supposed to do that? Load up the Euro version/USA version if you want t…