Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

limwer - - RGB's lab

I have reserved the money for the payment since I received the first email . I want my HAS, I can not wait to connect my CPS2 and Neo Geo MV1C ..

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

limwer - - CPS III SuperBIOS

@KalessinDB Exactly that I want to know. Sorry for my bad English

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

limwer - - CPS III SuperBIOS

@Mitsurugi-w Hi, Several years ago I have the cartridge modified by you, I had always used this CD "Beta" you recommend me to change to the latest version? 20190402-152017.jpg 20190402-152042.jpg mediafire.com/download/p8eieg5…CPS3_for_custom_SH2_V5.7z I have 3 years without using the cartridge, my first CPS3 board is damaged, buy another one in 2017, I have it working with the original 3rd Strike. regards

• Home Arcade System

limwer - - RGB's lab

@jassin000 I will, thanks for the suggestion

• Home Arcade System

limwer - - RGB's lab

@jassin000 My Mak Strike used it only with the MV1C, I read that my Supergun (MK) does not attenuate the voltage in the Sync line, it is direct, it does not have any type of resistor. I have never connected to the OSSC, I do not want to fry it. I have always had it connected to the PVM without worrying, with a common scart cable, I did not know that it could also be damaged by the high voltage TTL. I want the HAS for CPS2 and Neo Geo MVS, I do not have other arcade boards.

• Home Arcade System

limwer - - RGB's lab

Hi, How do I order a Supergun HAS? I have a Supergun Mak Strike V3, I use it only to connect the Neo Geo MVS to the PVM, I do not dare to use it with my OSSC, it does not have protection in the RGB / Sync lines. Thank you

• Home Arcade System

limwer - - RGB's lab

Hi, @RGB how do I get on the waiting list for a Supergun HAS? Thank you