Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

@RGB can we still update our preorders (the new recent ones)? I’m considering future proofing myself by going for more Capcom kickharnesses and your 3P/4P adapter. I was able to get in the order for Undamned’s USB encoders, so providing I can also get 2 of your Saturn adapters (my HSS-0130 really needs to be used on a Supergun in addition to the Saturn), I would be able to maximize my options.

• UD-USB Decoders

lupinko - - Temple of the Undamned

I’ll sign up for two UD USB decoders when available!

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “When did you pre-order? Confirmation was sent only to people who managed to get on the batch 1 list. Home Arcade System - new supergun sets ” I was referring to the new preorder link you put up recently, I didn’t get an email unless that google form just listed me down or something. Edit: I just got my OSSC in today, and I was wondering if I should order one of these cables. retro-access.com/products/nint…ad-for-rgb-upgrade-boards Since I have an OSSC now, everything that isn’t …

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I didn’t get a confirmation email now that I checked. Did I do something wrong or something?

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I preordered awhile back but fell on difficult times. But this time around I’m ready and have everything set for the HAS. I put myself down for: HAS unit 1x Capcom CPS2 Kickharness 2x (not sure if this is the same for Naomi and the Capcom I/O Converter) Saturn Adapters 2x (I know it’s very limited but I’m hoping I’m in for them!!!) HD15 to VGA for OSSC 1x (still not sure for this) I have an Atomiswave with HNK and RF2 along with a Naomi with MvC2 and CvS2. Although I’m currently lacking a Dimm b…

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from FakeNoose: “Quote from lupinko: “I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)? ” I'm getting the Q1 batch and I have a brook converter, I will let you know! I imagine it works just fine though. ” I found out they brook adapter for neogeo only does 4 buttons (well it is for MVS/AES after all), so I’m going to pass on that. Undamned’s USB decoders still win.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)?

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Posting just mention that I’m in for the next batch of preorders whenever those come up. Checking that google link every now and then now. Lol

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from lupinko: “Wait, would I be able to fix my survey? I think I might need the Capcom kick harnesses since I also own a Naomi now. Although at the present time the HAS would be for my AW. That doesn't require the Kick harnesses. Please share some knowledge for this rookie. ” You may need a CPS2 kick if you're going to use a Capcom I/O for Naomi - unless you don't plan to play games that use more than 3 buttons. ” I only have MvC2 and CvS2 for Naomi, so how I do update my …

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Wait, would I be able to fix my survey? I think I might need the Capcom kick harnesses since I also own a Naomi now. Although at the present time the HAS would be for my AW. That doesn't require the Kick harnesses. Please share some knowledge for this rookie.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Survey complete.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Thanks for the update RGB. Can't wait till then!

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Ah interesting, I would like to get a MVS in the future and even Capcom Power Systems, so the HAS is not strictly for my AW. I'm interested in using my Saturn HSS-0130 on any Supergun setup, so if I am able to get a Naomi and or the Type X, that is definitely still the primary goal. Edit: I just won the auction for a Naomi Mobo with Marvel vs Capcom 2.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Ah, that's good to know, well, I hope I can win either or both auctions cheaply first. Until then, I should only focus on my Atomiswave.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I'm eyeing a Naomi and a Taito Type X on some Japanese auctions, would the HAS be usable with those too?

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

@RGB when do you think you can get around to a new batch? Not rushing or pushing you or anything. I just have my AW staring at me as it doesn't get used. lol I still want to fully join the coin op club.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I feel bad for missing out on this.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I sent a PM. First post too!