Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 556.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

you might try a different SSD/HDD.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from gabrielizm: “UPDATE it doesnt work,i didnt expand games partition,still doesnt work,same problem. does anyone have torrent link with full games on it? i dont know what to do anymore. ” I've sent you a PM

Niko - - Taito Type X

What are you using to expand the Games partition? Does it work prior to expanding the partition?

Niko - - Taito Type X

What drive is it? Make/Model? The dipswitches shouldn't matter. Dip2 is the only one used by the multi.

Niko - - Taito Type X

I'm assuming you are not getting any errors from HDD Raw Copy Tool during the write process? After you write the drive image, are you able to see the three partition on the drive?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Check the sata cable is plugged into the motherboard and SSD securely. This error typically happens when the X2 doesnt see the drive.

Niko - - Taito Type X

To everyone who is testing the v2.0 multi. It looks like I was a little to hasty and broke quite a few things. To prevent wasting anyone's time, please hold off on testing for now.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Wow, lots of people interested in helping test! I'll be slowly responding to PMs today. So please bare with me, I'll make sure to respond to everyone.

Niko - - Taito Type X

I'm pretty much ready to do a public test for v2.0 of the multi. The reason I'm doing a public test this time around is I need people with different setups to essentially test the new game exit feature for every game. If anyone is interested, I need people with the following setups to test. 1.) JVS I/O 2.) Fast I/O 3.) Fast I/O + RFID reader. shoot me a PM for details.

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from LewisGamer: “Hmmm.... I've just got a 500GB SSd, I hope that's big enough... ” 256GB would probably be the max you would ever need for the latest revision of all the games. However, with that said, I have dumped multiple revisions of alot of the games. One day I'll make a drive image that includes every dumped revision of every game. That image will need a drive over 500GB. One game in particular I have dumped 9 different revisions. It's really cool to go back to some of the early rel…

• Fast IO to Jammafier

Niko - - Taito Type X

If you let SSFIV sit at the black screen for awhile (2min or so) does it eventually load? I've noticed that SSFIV seems to have issues with my FastIO to JVS emulator. Someone brought this to my attention awhile back, and I investigated. I could only reproduce this issue on an X2, and all logging of I/O activity shows that everything is normal. I even tried to slow down the JVS emulator by blocking in ReadFile to simulate the wait for I/O but it didnt make a difference. I legit have no idea why t…

Niko - - Taito Type X

One day there will be an image, and it will be over 500GB uncompressed.....yea....

• Fast I/O vs JVS

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from TritonDrwe: “Quote from connor: “Quote from PascalP: “You can also use JVS2FastIO right with Niko’s menu? Should less complicate your setup? ” I don't think that has been released yet. ” Quote from PascalP: “From what I know there is a FastIO2JVS ‘emulator’ in the multi image, so that should be fine. But Niko can confirm hopefully ” I see the FastIO2JVS in the C:\TypeXmulti\assets folder. Is it just a matter of copying the DLL and registering it with Windows to get it installed and wo…

• Quote from FPJ: “That certainly seems very plausible. As I said, I don't make the purchases. As such, I did not get the information directly from the person we got them from. I may be new here and not know anybody, but even then I can still safely assume that you know more about the Type X stuff than I do. So I'm inclined to believe you. I am confused by the idea that no X3 game is compatible with JVS. When I was looking for information, this page on the Arcade Otaku wiki about the JVs board rev…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from gozaimas: “The OP's recommended Toshiba SSD is a little out of date now (no longer for sale on amazon, even from 3rd party sellers). Does anyone have a recommendation for a decent size SSD for the TTX2 that's currently on the market, and known to work without issues? ” Any name brand SSD should work fine. I use this one: amazon.com/Crucial-MX500-500GB…59688154&s=gateway&sr=8-6 If its in your budget, I'd splurge and get the 1TB version.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Does this "live hackery" thing mean we could maaaaaaaybe patch Darius to run "scaled down" to a single monitor, or am I talking nonsense? ” Quote from Dreygor: “*sighs* Like dreaming to have the vertical games run on a horizontal screen.. ” If it can be patched in the exe, it can be done in memory. People will have to create their own patch definition files that tell the multi what to patch. One user has already documented a bunch of these, and it's just a matter of putti…

• Greetings

Niko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• 100% its modified, no version of USFIV has ever supported JVS. In fact no X3 game supports JVS controls, the only reason the X3 has a JVS port is for the RFID reader which in your case is being emulated.

• Quote from Derick2k: “What Niko said You could extend P2 controls to the 2nd cab along with video/audio. Not an as clean solution, but it would work. ” Extending P2 controls to the 2nd cab is the better solution for sure. Your only adding to the input lag with a 2nd I/O board thrown in the mix.

• USFIV is a FastI/O only game. Which means it does not natively support JVS. If you're using it with JVS, then your most likely using my JVS to FastIO dll which doesn't support JVS linking because I never got around to it. Maybe one day in the future I'll add support for linking,