Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 393.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from nam9: “Quote from Rob Black: “Wow awesome! Any updates? ” Sure! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e1f5978cd44a9c809ee002365 How about some 2.4Ghz wireless OG controllers arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e1f5978cd44a9c809ee002365 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e1f5978cd44a9c809ee002365 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e1f5978cd44a9c809ee002365 You may have heard about these via the write-up over at the Shumps forum. If you keep reading you'll see that people have quickly run into issues with …

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Great! Share some pics when finished please. ” For sure sir ! Depends on how to be my US orders (i purchased some goodies from US who must be shipped in RO,the parts are on my US address) will be boxed and shipped to Romania

• grabbed yesterday v1.7 revision ... the parts are on the way too. . i can't wait to solder smd parts on this

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from xodaraP: “When did that change? ” Depends on the game used, Marvel vs Capcom didn't need any jumper setting/resetting for example.Its for this hastlefree reason I recommend using this game. Sure others work just fine, but lets review all the features that make MvC the best doner board. - G-PAL stock - Jumpers pre-configured for the multi - Rev 7 motherboard (assuming its NOT a factory rework) ” I have a green jap MVC witch is not rev.7 (revelead in UD's InfiniKe…

• Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those brands. ” Yeah brother , but in my head are only Nichicon brand (it's easy when you have on hand a esr meter to know exactly the value of capacitors you wanna change) ... if you're in my place you will go on the Panasonic or Rubycon route? ” I …

• Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those brands. ” Yeah brother , but in my head are only Nichicon brand (it's easy when you have on hand a esr meter to know exactly the value of capacitors you wanna change) ... if you're in my place you will go on the Panasonic or Rubycon route?

• Good morning T. Sir , are these capacitors good ? I've made a bom who will maybe help another guys too : -digikey.com/product-detail/en/…1MPD/493-15298-ND/2598248 (6 pcs) -digikey.com/product-detail/en/…1MGD/493-17683-ND/2600289 (1 pcs) -digikey.com/product-detail/en/…TP/493-11347-1-ND/4319945 (5 pcs) Ps : Here is a Digikey BOM with Panasonic (FC series) replacement caps for IGS PGM REV.14 as was recommended ! Cheers

• Quote from rtw: “It would also be good to get the missing MCUs dumped for MAME, some people have already committed... Missing MCU dumps (M72) Battle Chopper (World) Ninja Spirit (World) Image Fight (World) Legend of Hero Tonma (World) (AlxUnderBase) Dragon Breed (M72) Daiku no Gensan Air Duel (Japan, M72) (twistedsymphony) Gallop (Japan, M72) ” Sir,It's any way i can dump my MCU to send you the results ? I have TOP3000 programmer

• I have Tonma.... i don't know the price for the entire set... but if you have something in mind , send me a PM with your thougts

• No need to be opened in paint...looks great ! Thank you mr. T!

• Quote from rsignal: “You can put a parallel load with a cement resistor calculating the value to draw ~1.5-2A and using a good wattage margin, anyway I think the 42PP0606 is better. The RT-125A produces a wavy noise in some games, I've read that connecting FG and COM fixes the issue but I'm not sure if this is advisable (seen here). With the 42PP0606 I've not experienced this problem, and there is continuity between these terminals. Also, the 42PP0606 has less ripple (50mVpp vs 80mVpp) and featu…

• Home Arcade System

AlxUnderBase - - RGB's lab

Quote from F34R: “Quote from RGB: “When did you pre-order? Confirmation was sent only to people who managed to get on the batch 1 list. Home Arcade System - new supergun sets ” Is that the confirmation email from Jun 15th, that we had to reply yes or no? ” sir,try it and see what Mike will reply you on your email...or maybe your turn has gone since you didn't give any sign from 1 month ago since today.

• Quote from rsignal: “I confirm the high pitched noise using the RT-125A happens with MV1B, MV1C and even MV1FZS (not so audible). It's due to low current draw from the arcade board and it has nothing to do with the Minigun. I currently use the 42PP0606 (MWP-606) with these boards, this one apparently works fine, no annoying noise or problems so far. ” it's time to buy another source then since the rt-125A will produce noice with MV1C systems... or it's something we can do about that noise won't …

• Quote from Matsubuya: “It's not lifted but looks different than the other pads now. Covered in residue and the copper looks worn down. I scratched off the residue with a pin so the solder could make contact but I accidentally slipped a little with the soldering iron and the tiny copper wire on the board that looks like it was running to CLOCK came off the board. See: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…/JPEG_20190714_182407.jpg Do I need to fix this? Things are going from bad to worse! ” sir,for the …

• Quote from GC8TECH: “I just did my own cap kit... There is only 3 or 4 different values. If your stuck i can look at my 14 and tell you want you need?? T. ” Will be awesome Tim, because i will make another order from digikey or mouser

• Guys, besides @the Goat , someone else has a problem with the Well PSU related in this BOM ? (I already purchased this model ,but now at my home i have a HAPP psu who works awesome with all i want to play and have in my collection )

• Quote from the Goat: “I got some (advanced v1.7) PCB's this week and parts arrived for one assembly from digikey last night. I'm just repeating what others have already said but, all components fit like a glove. It fired up perfectly first try with my MVS. Thank you to everybody who made this project a success. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e1f5978cd44a9c809ee002365 I used AlxUnderBase's digikey BOM link. A couple notes: - The mean well power supply produces a super annoying high pitched note. …

• Quote from GC8TECH: “Update 28. Added a REV 9 PGM motherboard scans to my web site. Not sure why i didn't add these sooner... As i have had a REV 9 for ages.... Added more videos to my YouTube channel. Added "Killing Blade EX" PCB scans. Interesting to note the label translates to "Sword Of Pride / Blade Of Berserk" " Power Up Edition" T. ” Sir , is somewhere a cap kit to buy for a rev 14 revision ? or did u make it one ? ... because i'm thinking to replace the existent board caps. Thanks

• Quote from undamned: “What System 16 -> JAMMA adapters are you guys using? Looking for a nice one (no video noise, etc.). -ud ” I'm using one from JNX (from his shop), but as well Frank_fjs (this nice adapter) & SAVEYOURGAMES (this nice adapter) have released theirs adapters too.

• I'm from today owner of a IGS PGM rev.14 board ! Thank you Sheep_Nova & GC8TECH for your efforts !