Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damnit, if only I knew the secret handshake before it gets announced and the price for entry sky rockets.

• Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

acblunden2 - - Project Showcase

how was the hole spacing? Did you have to get a screw driver to do any squeezing?

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

acblunden2 - - Project Showcase

Any DIY option?

• @Frank_fjs, do you use shield ground on either the Sat2Neo or the Minigun? If so, I am going to have to get screws to hold this together to connect ground. Just waiting on the screws to hold down the lid PCB and dip sockets and this will be done. Honestly, the lid probably isn't going to be needed. This fits so well. If anything, it adds to the aesthetic. Here it is with the Minigun v1.1: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…228b37cbd284f6c9aacfffa13

• Nah, it's a blessing. The object with MAME in a cab is to completely hide that there is a computer running things under the hood. The BIOS screens are the one thing that cannot be hidden. That the OP's BIOS screens don't show up is a fortunate circumstance.

• The LCD monitor I have can sync up to a PC running CRT Emu at 15khz; very useful for setting up MAME. But it doesn't sync up to the MiniGun using that cable. Probably because that monitor expects separate H & V synch and not CSync. Same monitor can't accept 15khz from a NAOMI either. Instead, I will be using the mini DIN 8->VGA cable to pipe the signal into a Gnobes CGA->VGA adapter for my test bench purposes. If that doesn't work, then I will solder on lead wire to the RGB, VGnd, & Sync pins on…

• The fluted red tube that comes with that set of adjustment tools, once fitted over the end of one of the adjustment tools should allow you enough leverage and reach to get to the width coil. If you can't get it to bite, you don't have the right size tool and might have to get another set. Double check the fit of all the tools in that set with the monitor off and discharged until you find one that fits. Can't imagine that set doesn't have one that fits. DO NOT stick a metal hex head wrench in the…

• Keep in mind, how many you may get depends on Fluffy. The list is just US guys that might want to have their alottment sent to me so I can distribute from the US to save time and shipping.

• Quote from DarthMig: “@acblunden2 I was in for two above the line also. ” Whoops. Fixed.

• Good to see the ST-V Multi still has legs!

• Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from rsignal: “Could you recommend a seller for the Saturn female connectors? the ones I bought did not fit well and I bent the pins ” I bought mine off eBay long ago. I'll look for that in auction history and will let you know. ” This was the seller I bought my cables from. But they don't seem to stock them anymore.

• Monitor/Chassis: Nanao MS2933

acblunden2 - - Monitor Help

Well, it is not over yet. And that epoxy is damn expensive.

• Monitor/Chassis: Nanao MS2933

Crap. Maybe this is why I am unimpressed with the image? And maybe this maybe at the root of some of the issues in nem's PSA? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…228b37cbd284f6c9aacfffa13arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…228b37cbd284f6c9aacfffa13 Just noticed one of the neck pins is completely dislodged. It certainly wasn't a result of me removing the neckboard as I was careful in doing that given the nem's PSA. Thankfully, the pin is still in the neckboard. Now to get some electrically conductive epoxy…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from acblunden2: “volunteering ” Scary word! ” Preceeded by the words "Unless" and "graciously" :). All kidding aside, don't think we need to pull out the wave soldering machine. It is just 15 sockets that need to be installed. Any of us can do that. Certainly would add to the cost. Conversions are right around $150 shipped. Plus the conversions come with the benefit of being in a cart shell, which is HUGE. I'm thinking you are putting a price of close $30 for the …

• Quote from Fluffy: “I don't mind... I'll just need the money and an address. Selling finished cards officially is difficult, as the ROMs on the char board need to be soldered in if you want to put everything into a cartridge shell, and with 7 large EPROMs that is almost the majority of work. Of course, you're welcome to organise this privately. If you don't care about a cartridge shell and are happy with sockets you may want to ask the guy with the wave soldering machine. ” Alrighty! Unless Mr @…

• Cool man. Looking good. Toshiba Pure Flat is widely considered the greatest CRT monitor ever made. You lucked out with the Yaton purchase, seriously. BTW, do you know what chassis model number you bought?

• Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

Quote from acblunden2: “@nem, do you know if the yokes on the Sanwa PFX monitors work with the Toshiba PF chassis variants? ” Quote from markedkiller78: “Quote from nem: “I don't know for sure, but that's what I expect. I have Sanwa PFXs on the way so I can measure both yokes. Should be here in three weeks. ” Hi Nem, I’m of the same thinking. If you could post your findings, it would be really useful as PFX tubes are more common in the U.K. than tosh PF in my experience. Well, the U.K. made / pu…

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Is anyone offering to sell the finished product in the US? ” No, not yet. But I propose a group buy so we can save on shipping all around. I can volunteer to do the distribution. How about it @Fluffy? When the time comes, ship all PCB's to one person in the US. That one person distributes/ships to everyone in the US? Saves costs of shipping individually and your time.

• Quote from TerakRall: “Other sources are working, including Dreamcast and MAME PC, though image is far darker for those. Do I need a video amp of some kind or should I just compensate through the monitor settings with contrast/etc? ” Looking good man. All sources connected direct? Or are you still using Extron?

• Quote from rsignal: “Could you recommend a seller for the Saturn female connectors? the ones I bought did not fit well and I bent the pins ” I bought mine off eBay long ago. I'll look for that in auction history and will let you know.