Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

sofakng - - RGB's lab

Thanks so much everybody. It looks like my MVS MV-1C will arrive this week so all I need now is the HAS. Next I need to find out how controller input works. (real arcade controls, and perhaps USB devices? I think I saw something called Undamned USB decoder?) Anyways, I'll do some searching and see what I can find. I don't expect to be spoon-fed everything If I have any questions I'll post back though. Thanks so much!

• Home Arcade System

sofakng - - RGB's lab

Quote from ekorz: “@sofakng this psu works fine with everything you mentioned: rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F123679840929 ... ” Thanks so much for all of the information! I've order the PSU and will do some research on everything else that you mentioned. Does the PSU connect to the HAS and then the HAS provides power to the MVS? (over JAMMA?)

• Home Arcade System

sofakng - - RGB's lab

Does anybody know if any of the recommended power supplies are available in the USA? The FAQ lists the following: Quote: “– Mean Well MWP-606 – Prima Power 42PP0606 (can be bought directly from SUZO HAPP, at least in Europe) – Mean Well RT-65A (only 65W, so double check if it’s enough for your games) ” I'm a completely newbie regarding arcade PCBs and SuperGuns. I've pre-ordered the new HAS and also a Neo Geo MV-1C. My goal is connect the MV-1C to the HAS and also my MAME cabinet (I think a cust…

• Home Arcade System

sofakng - - RGB's lab

I also pre-ordered last year (?) or something similar and received the pre-order confirmation to see if I was still interested a few weeks ago. I'm assuming I'm still on the list