Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Does the Digital AV mod reroute the sound? I don't want to use the RCA out if I don't have to. I plan on using the CPS I/O to consolize and I'm trying to eliminate as many cables as possible.

• I noticed there's not much in the way of konami multi's. Is this because there aren't many games that share chips?

• UD-USB Decoders

FakeNoose - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned any plans for a pre-order list for those units being sent on the 20th?

• UD-USB Decoders

@undamned i can't find your decoders anywhere and I've gotten no word on your DIY kit, is there any units for sale anywhere?

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from Otaku Punk: “I've just jumped on the recently re-opened pre-order, very excited! I wondered if someone could clear something up for me. What would be the use case for the "8pin mini DIN to HD15 adapter PCB"? The description seems almost identical to the "HD15 adapter PCB" above it. Does it work in conjunction with this item? Looking at the pictures it looks like it converts the added VGA port back to a 8pin DIN, what would the advantage of this over the one on the base board? I've lik…

• Dynamic marquee via pi?

FakeNoose - - CPS2 Multigame

is it possible to hook up the cps2 to a pi in an attempt to get a dynamic marquee in conjunction with the lcd? It would be nice to see the artwork instead of just a small text output when selecting a game.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from lupinko: “I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)? ” I'm getting the Q1 batch and I have a brook converter, I will let you know! I imagine it works just fine though.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@RGB realistic chances of any leftover parts? I recently need an OSSC hat but I didn't put it on my preorder from forever ago when I didn't think i'd need it.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@RGB when the orders come due, how will you be organizing addons and such? will we get a confirmation for parts wanted or is it strictly based off the pre-order form?

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

yeah buddy! On the list since November with the patience of a saint! Im not in a hurry though, i know its worth it! Though my cps2 has gotten a dust layer since then lol. Just need the supergun and im good to go! It just amps the hype to get an MVS later down the line knowing the signal will be proper!

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@moltomolto You and me both brother! Only I dont have a pvm yet. yet. Can't wait to boot mine for the first time too!

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@RGB Excellent. Thank you for the update. I was wondering myself but I didn't want to nag.

• CPS2 Multi Label

FakeNoose - - CPS2 Multigame

I definitely want one but overseas shipping is like 15 dollars, are you charging 7 shipped?

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

The anticipation is killing me! On the list since November and I got my Darksoft kit the other day, making it worse. Just missing the final piece....

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

So as i understand it, the best option for video quality on s video is to go ps2 scart then convert to s video? What do i lose by juat going with the svideo hat alone?

• Hello!, I searched the forums and google but couldn't locate a straight answer so I thought I'd ask. Does anyone have a guide on how to install a pico psu into the cps2? Is the CPS 2 I/O better if I intend to consolize?

• DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

looking to get in line for the next batch of kits. Please add me to it.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Hey what's up, I was told to post here and PM RGB to get my hands on the HAS 3.2 My loved one asked what i wanted for christmas and this is it!