Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

stt1 - - Apocalypse's Projects

That is cheaper for sure. A lot less components etc. Also shipping weight is totally different. Only it loses is cool-factor

• Yeah! I have selectors tested and ready for sending, if someone is interested in them. Actually I have a good enough stock situation that IF somebody wants to arrange an group order (for example to US) - I can supply up to 10-12 units at the moment. Also discount available for 5 pieces or more... Basically LCD selector should work for M72 as well already. And I have heard that there is an reset line in M72 too. I have M72 kit, eproms, LCD selector, but no M72 pcb-set... So, I can't test with M72…

Got the multi-kit. Thanks. Next thing to get is the M72... Maybe then I'm able to release the modified LCD-selector software for M72 too. And instructions how to install it of course.

Normal stuff in life. Those who have tons of money to throw in gets the goodies. The rest of us need to be lucky in finding cheaper boards... Or somehow other way lucky to gather enough money for reaching the high-pricey stuff LHantz, unfortunately can't go that high either at the moment (or following ~6 months), also manual and instruction card would be just nice extras, but also something I don't actually need.

I'm still looking a board too. Because of other expenses in life, I have to limit around 400-450 for a working game. Maybe I'll find a boardset some day, or maybe not...

Quote from nem: “Quote from stt1: “Slightly off-topic: Don't know what is the case with this one, but some cabs have 31kHz CRTs. I have one NOS 31kHz ~21" CRT, it's apparently for arcade use (lacking all casing and has frame for attaching to cab). Bought it as broken, but after a short test I noted that it's 31kHz only and with valid source it works perfectly. Considering OSSC with it... Even better would be finding tri-sync chassis for it. But it's uncommon (at least here) Videocolor-brand CRT,…

Slightly off-topic: Don't know what is the case with this one, but some cabs have 31kHz CRTs. I have one NOS 31kHz ~21" CRT, it's apparently for arcade use (lacking all casing and has frame for attaching to cab). Bought it as broken, but after a short test I noted that it's 31kHz only and with valid source it works perfectly. Considering OSSC with it... Even better would be finding tri-sync chassis for it. But it's uncommon (at least here) Videocolor-brand CRT, so OSSC might be better/easier.

• Thanks a lot. Yes, I really think this can be fixed, just needed this kind of more educated comment to narrow down the possibilities. Noted also pair of OKIs (M6295, SMD-version) last night, they are located next to jamma-connector. Unfortunately no audio probe nor oscilloscope at the moment available, but I'll figure something out.

• Symptoms: Music partially missing, also all "speech" parts missing. Only R-VOL potentiometer changes the volume, on both channels. L-VOL potentiometer has no effect at all. An example from Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=nLwB1ZdZN_0&feature=youtu.be&t=167 Missing compared to the youtube-video: "The Great Ragtime Show" -speech (when the brown picture of airplane and pilot scrolls to screen) and all the applauses (during the pilot running animation is shown) What I can hear from the PCB: Short propel…

Ok. I'll send you a private message. Let's see if we can find something suitable for trade...

I'm pretty sure you'll get it sold I would need one too, but can't buy this month... (of course trades possible, if I can find something to offer).

• Selectors in stock, ready for sending: 1 (max 2) Further information: I have ordered parts for the last batch of PCBs I have left (approx 12 PCBs).

• My board is SH1 and the serial... If I'm looking on the correct place (near the jamma connector and dip-switches): 8617963201 / 8617961201

• What I can tell about mine: Friend of mine who sold it to me said that it came to him a long long time ago with other boards. He bought it from Finland from some old (now long gone) arcade operator. My board has a sticker with Japanese characters next to the jamma-connector. I can take a look for the serial tonight and post it here.

• Quote from andynumbers: “If you don't like the game, you'd be better off selling it and then buying a Pacmania or Galaga 88 for conversion purposes. An original Splatterhouse is one of the more expensive System 1 boards. ” Thanks for the tip. However, seems that those two aren't anymore that dirt cheap/common either... I think it's better to keep Splatterhouse in stock just in case I want to convert it some day. At least it's already in my hands and works properly. That's two steps more than buy…

• Got the 'pile of boards' Saturday, and yeah, it's original

• Got a pic from it - seems to be exactly similar as in LHantz picture Also 181 key chip there. Anyway, I'm quite sure I don't like the game... Most likely some conversion will follow after testing.

• Yeah, after sleep and taking a look on the Namco System 1 game list, the multi for it would be lovely.

• Ahh, it's actually double board set. That's why google gives me two different pics from the PCB. Not my brightest moment... I have really should gone to bed few hours ago, but then I probably would have missed the opportunity to get the set of boards as well jassin000: Thanks for the reply. Now the

• I will be getting few PCBs as a bundle this month and the seller told me that there is an Splatterhouse amongst them. Does someone have pics from Splatterhouse PCB which are confirmed taken from an original board?