Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 346.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ima say this once again, The x2 x3 are Computers, nikos multi will run on any computer, iv even had it running inside a vm for my own test, so there is no "beta" version on the x3, someone copied the files and ran it thats all. The only way to fully remove, and make the x3 a better system will be to devolop a custom flash-able bios for said motherboard

• Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Quote from atrfate: “Ultra Street Fighter IV Taito Type X3 System (Conversion) its right in the title. ” How they have changed hdd with sdd??? ” Thought the magic of relocking the drive with the correct ata, key

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Ultra Street Fighter IV Taito Type X3 System (Conversion) its right in the title.

• NESICAxLive2 on TTX2?

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Aurich: “So why not just spend the $39.99 and run it right now? store.steampowered.com/app/989…lion_Arthur_Arcana_Blood/ No Nesica headaches, no waiting years. ” not to mention, easier to run, and it means you would have a kick ass pc connected to that cab to run 1000s of thousands of other goodies.

• NESICAxLive2 on TTX2?

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Thats a hard question for a number of reasons while both are pc hardware you have alot of things to consider Specs of the machine and requirements of the game Type of game, (some games are 64 bit, some are 32 bit) Windows version and requirements. with all that being said, being that these are games made in 2017 onwards, i would say on a stock or nikos muti style harddrive image you would have a Absolute Zero chance of them running. beacuse, they are likely going to either require, newer Depende…

• No options like that i cant tell you what they do but the type of issues me and coery are talking about are deep into the game stuff that isnt changed by a toggle. it is what it is

• Quote from gozaimas: “Quote from atrfate: “the sad reality, is Something prob no one knows besides me and niko n coery is alot of these games run internal fast io to jvs emulators, so effectually the games are still limited to about jvs performance. ” Ha! That is super interesting. Can you say which games do this? I'm guessing the SF4 titles all use fast/io correctly i.e. not emulating it? ” I dont have a complete list, But a a few games as coery just mentioned use that version of the emulator, …

• Quote from Aurich: “Quote from sammargh: “That's not exactly true because fastio is still more responsive than usb.... but not that it really matters as X4 has moved back to a USB based IO system and doesn't use fastio. ” Do we have numbers for fastio? I know a Brook UFB over USB has been tested under 4ms, so it's probably academic, just curious ” Roughly form my understanding Real jvs by the time it is 1.5 frames per read so around 1.8 MS according to brizzo with some jvs testing, The jvs emu o…

• Quote from Aurich: “ Quote from ZERO_MILES: “I'm not a professional player, should I bother? ” I see this kind of comment a lot when discussions about input lag come up. And I think you should never sell yourself short. You might not spend your days practicing 1 frame links, but these games that we put on these cabs are meant to be responsive. You shouldn't ever have to wonder if you missed something because you were too slow, or because the game didn't get your input in time. We might as well j…

• Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Quote from atrfate: “Game naturally runs on a 7900 GS so i dont understand why you think it requires a specific card. ” Because Ultra is a Taito Type X3 game, uses an AMD Radeon HD 6770 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU according to System16.com And Super is a Taito Type X2 game, uses the ATI RADEON X1600Pro/X1300LE or nVIDIA GeForce 7900GS/7600GS/7300GS GPUs. ” Ultra Street fighter 4, is also a nesicaxlive game, and the nesicaxlive system runs on a taito type x2 meaning the…

• Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Question: is it possible to run Ultra Street Fighter IV on a Taito X2 if you have CPU + RAM upgrades? Or will the game check for the right video card? In this case, could it be patched to run with the "common" TTX2 card? I am about to buy 4GB RAM and a Core2Extreme CPU to spice up my TTX2, but I don't want to mess with the graphics card at all. ” Game naturally runs on a 7900 GS so i dont understand why you think it requires a specific card.

• POS 2009 With the windows addtional software toolkit has ewf installed and can be used.

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

atrfate - - Taito Type X

could always unplug the fan, and duct tape i mean ziptie, a new one on it.

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Edit also, you can make the psu mod internal, if you can get a typex1 case

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Quote from Dreygor: “For those wondering between the CPU and RAM upgrade is made a huge difference. Games do load fast, play smoother with less system hick-ups. This made an even larger difference on the non tradition games I used with Niko's set up. IE MAME and the PlayStation 1. With the added oomph I may look into being able to run at higher resolutions and maybe with some of the shader/filters on. I still need to flash my new video card before I can use it. This should give me even more of a…

• Quote from kazuo: “And he will need to clone the EDID of the Vewlix monitors or find some other way to bypass that check - maybe it's also a simple .ini edit? ” psure the eid check is in the launcher, not in the game.

• Quote from nam9: “@samplehunters I don't have Device Manager... the X2 Multi drive 'as-is' doesn't even contain explorer.exe I need to re-add all the windows applications that will allow me to access Device manager, then make the change and then reverse the process. Plus the underlying WinXP install just happens to be Japanese (of course it is!). I have managed the above, but on startup I get a black desktop with just a Start bar containing Internet Explorer and Outlook (nothing else). On top of…

• Quote from YourPalCeej: “seems it was a whole three because the algorithm flooded me with the steam and vita versions first. Just got a little overexcited since I have a 16:9 TTX2 setup and I dearly miss the DBAC cab we used to have at work. ” Well your going to be disappointed, because you need 2 fast ios to make it boot on real hardware

• Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “but darius burst can be modified to run on a single monitor, right? I mean, I remember something about AMB selling an image with a hacked DB that can be played on one screen. ” He posted it on his site, but he's never made it available for sale. I email him every 3-4 months asking to buy it. It's always been "almost finished".So who knows if it's real or not. ” Since we were talking about this earlier, The owner of …

• Battle gear 4 dongle

atrfate - - Taito Type X

Yea dono whats up with this guy, i dmed him asking details as to what cab he has so i could help him out and send him to correct dd, and whelp over a month dosent seem to wait his game fixed lol.