Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from cyborc: “Mega link mega.nz/#F!kaZ1TYrI!usHtoLzmoyII1LUUwtDrqA ” Thanks

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from F34R: “Mine arrived via Fed Ex. Super fast shipping!! I should have it up and running sometime today. Super excited! ” Awesome, that's really fast! Make sure you read the HAS instruction manual before you start messing with it @msamiullah When did you submit your pre-order? I'm in the middle of the first batch (Jan-Feb pre-orders). ” I see, no mine is the latest batch I think July/AUG one. Thanks for letting me know

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

I have not received any email on payment, is that normal guys ? I placed my pre order through HAS pre order site . Please help

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

guys, I made the pre oder on the homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/pre-order/ . Just wondering when and how I will get the order details ? I used my personal email so I am guessing I will be getting an email ?

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

does anyone know when the pre-order opens for HAS?? the page says mid June

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

Guys I missed out the orders for HAS, how I can get into a order list ?

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

Quote from Geddon: “Quote from msamiullah: “Hello everyone. Just joined the crazy roll-coaster of Consolisized arcade boards. Recently got a MVS and now need a super gun and looks like HAS is one of the best. Can someone please let me know whats the process of placing an order, and if I am not wrong looks like orders are closed. Does anyone know when the orders will open ? thanks ” welcome to the addiction. Your wallet will likely suffer. ” hahaha, true

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from msamiullah: “Hello everyone. Just joined the crazy roll-coaster of Consolisized arcade boards. Recently got a MVS and now need a super gun and looks like HAS is one of the best. Can someone please let me know whats the process of placing an order, and if I am not wrong looks like orders are closed. Does anyone know when the orders will open ? thanks ” @msamiullah Hello there ! IMO the better way is to PM to the owner of this theard and he will tell you more !…

• Home Arcade System

msamiullah - - RGB's lab

Hello everyone. Just joined the crazy roll-coaster of Consolisized arcade boards. Recently got a MVS and now need a super gun and looks like HAS is one of the best. Can someone please let me know whats the process of placing an order, and if I am not wrong looks like orders are closed. Does anyone know when the orders will open ? thanks