Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 378.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like that coin battery fix. I wonder if that same thing would work on a Neo Geo MVS unit. Seems like a clean solution to me.

• Uploading pics

Dreygor - - Forum Support & Help

I use imgur.com/ seems to work pretty good and is easy to use.

• Wow that was a while back lol. Sorry I don't have any spare screws for it, but ya know as soon as someone sends you some .. you will find the ones you misplaced. Happens every time!

• Sorry i'm late to chime in on this. Most of my MAME builds I just decided to go with the Sega amps that come with a transformer. They always seem to be laying around and the one out of the driving cabs with the bass and the quad speakers actually is not half bad. I am not an audiophile so I am not that picky. They are rock solid and you can pretty much mount the volume pot anywhere you want. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…df82aee07e2ad890adb185a4c

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…df82aee07e2ad890adb185a4c

• Quote from DecepticonZero: “Nothing you're gonna play on a cab will ever require 32gbs of ram. ” Heh heh I'm an engineer .. we do things because we can .. not necessarily because we should (nt ?)

• Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Dreygor: “Heh heh I must be insane, I think, because here I am trying to stick a high end AMD Ryzen, 32GB of ram , 2x 1TB M2 SSDs, and a high end video card into a Chewlix LOL. I always love seeing your builds thought ” But we gonna use it for steam and other stuff ” Oh I wasn't talking about your rig going into the Vewlix I was talking about mine LOL .. same difference though :p

• Heh heh I must be insane, I think, because here I am trying to stick a high end AMD Ryzen, 32GB of ram , 2x 1TB M2 SSDs, and a high end video card into a Chewlix LOL. I always love seeing your builds thought

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

Dreygor - - Project Showcase

Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from Dreygor: “I need to find a better way to hold the video card steady also. If I am going to try a higher end video card it's going to be larger and I wont be able to just let it hang. ” An inexpensive PCI-E riser or flexible riser should do the trick for open air MAME PC's. Here is an example. Basically, it's an extension cable for your video card connection. Allows you to lay your video card on its side where you can fasten it down on stand-offs. Boom, problem …

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

I may look into swapping the video card out then and try the CRT Emu at 15khz. I have a few other projects I need to get out of the way first. Will probably keep the JPAC in place for the control though. I need to find a better way to hold the video card steady also. If I am going to try a higher end video card it's going to be larger and I wont be able to just let it hang.

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

Quote from acblunden2: “ Quote from Dreygor: “One thing I do wish is that there was a modern video card that would run to a CRT. ” There are. That's the beauty of CRT Emu. You aren't bottlenecked by video card. It works higher end AMD video cards. ” Do you know what most modern card from AMD will run with the CRT emu? Also for some reason my trisync is not wanting to switch from 15khz to 31khz I was going to try to run straight up VGA out of the PC but my monitor was not cooperating. So I gave u…

• Portable JAMMA emu PC

At this point everything runs pretty good for me. So I don't mess with the actual hardware anymore. I have been working on adding some console systems that mesh well with cabinet controls. One thing I do wish is that there was a modern video card that would run to a CRT. I decided I wanted to set up Dolphin emulator to run Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. If you read the first post the CPU and RAM is more than enough to run it. Well it runs like total garbage due to the video card bottl…

• PM sent. I have a good bit of hands on experience working on the hardware itself.

• Arcade Addict in Florida!

Dreygor - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Where about in Florida? I am Just north of Florida in Midway, GA. However there's quite a few Floridians like @PlayYing on here

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…df82aee07e2ad890adb185a4c

• Nah even if I knew I wouldn't post that. I don't think they actually defeated or cloned the protections. They are just using the ones set in place and circumventing the game loading process. Just search Facebook or eBay .. it's becoming more prevalent.

• At this point it could go either way. An upgraded x2 should be able to play everything that an x3 can (Looks like there are two versions of Ultra Street Fighter 4 that someone forced the x2 to be able to run). On the other hand from what I gather (not confirmed) the x3 multi will play NESiCA games if you have the proper image and not need a specific JVS / Fast IO or Card reader or stuff like that. What I would like to see is someone figure out how to swap the actual hard drive in an x3 and not n…

• So the way I understand it Is that the x3 boots off the original hard drive / key then it loads into the game which is on the extra drive. This can be a cd/dvd-rom, thumb drive, or a second hard drive (HDD or SSD). I also saw that there is a beta working version of a multi for the x3 . I am starting to see this more and more, especially if your watching the Facebook groups. I would say within a month there will be a full working version of the multi .. which also seems to support Nesica and ever…

• So both the Linbergh and Naomi would be powered at the same time or do you have a way to switch that also? Technically the switcher should work .. only question is the USB for the JVS controls.

• Option 4: Run an extension cord from the nearest electrical outlet to your storage unit. Not sure where ya live but it's super hot and humid here in Georgia. Which means ya gotta have some kind of air conditioning in our units which means power. But from experience even units without power have some kind of power somewhere on the outside of the units or in the hall-way.