Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from andynumbers: “ Is there something about Irem hardware where they just didn't amplify the video as much as other boards? Is there anything that can be modded on the boards to produce a stronger video signal? ” If something like that would be incorporated in a Jamma passthrough adapter for it, sign me up!

• Quote from jassin000: “My screen and replacement speaker came yesterday. Last night I installed everything and between this morning and lunch break at work I was love'n some Zelda DX. Which brings me back to this question... Quote from opt2not: “Wondering how the battery is with these McWills and flashcarts ” Update, worse than originally thought/stated. With a brand new pair of Durcell's I got about 3 hours tops. As I mentioned I only played for about 1.5hrs this morning, 30min on the way to wo…

• Quote from ekorz: “so sexy it makes me wanna re-install my key writing wires. ” this exactly!

• Quote from Hydreigon: “I have some n64 controllers with Kitsch Bent parts, gears, stick and bowl. I have yet to test these controllers (which requires a flash cart). Edit: I was considering a Sharpshooter N64 stick after finding that out yesterday and man those results are close to OEM. ” Yeah I have heard about those parts and looked them up, but don't think everything is in stock? Quote from ebzero89: “Pardon if I'm stepping on toes or missing something here, but why not just use a GC to N64 a…

• So in summation of the events above, here is my final judgement. Perhaps @Sp33dFr34k can pitch in with his judgement after using them all back to back as well yesterday 1st place; OEM stick in good condition, no play on the stick and preferably cleaned and lubed (I highly recommend this steelsticks64.com/?product=super-lube-ptfe-1g) Pros: - good quality controller - Solid feel and sturdy materials used - Decent button placement especially A/B and shoulder buttons - Cheap - Not overly sensitive f…

• So my overpriced Brawler64 came in, thank you shipping, taxes and import... And special thanks to @Sp33dFr34k for helping me out and doing some back to back testing yesterday First impression of the Brawler, it is shaped very well and comfortable, nice grip and size. Second thing you notice about the Brawler is it feels light and also the plastic used for the housing has a bit of a cheap/thin feel to it, bummer... Third thing you notice is that the stick feels good, very noticeable are the 8-way…

• Quote from plx2016: “Ok, so what alternatives do we have for the Saturn? ” Read back a few post where I posted a link to an Ebay add for a PicoPSU. Or just leave it stock as is But if you have a rev 2/3 PSU it should work just fine I think with the SaturnPSU

• For those that are interested, I still have some bare DreamPSU PCB’s to sell

• Quote from plx2016: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote: “.so we all lost our money. ” ” Sorry, but that cannot be the last word... ” it is, money gone... that is the risk with these kind of kickstart/indiegogo campaigns...

• MS8 with diagonal lines scrolling

PascalP - - Monitor Help

Bad PSU can also cause scrolling lines down the image. If have had it myself with my stock Cyberlead PSU and MS9 Also iirc @Sp33dFr34k had it as well with some ATX PSU he used for his Naomi/netdimm setup

• Should not damage anything, button on most Jamma games the pin you now used for button 6 is ground. So if you splice button 6 for a kick harness for CPS2, you are actually tying this to ground and button 6 will register as being pressed always. So either disconnect it, or add a switch in between do disable it from the Jamma edge

• Also that add mentions this, might explain why the 3D print didn't fit your console that well... Please make sure you tell me which sort of DC socket you need for the back of your console. I have two models (all in black with a polished finish, see pictures). One is for the VA0 and the other is for all other models VA1-VA15). Thanks to collingall for the design of the socket.

• Like this? rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F303213610287

• @Frank_fjs you are tha man! Great you had a 1A regulator in stock to test it! So if someone would replace the existing 0.1A component with a suitabel 1.0A SMD component (if even available in this small footprint..., TO-261-4 or TO-263-4 package perhaps?), could this cause any damage you think? Other components or traces that are too limited and might be overheating during use?

• well 'officially' Jamma only support 3 buttons and some cabs 4, so what @thomas3184 is referring to is that usually you need a 'Chamma' (Chinese Jamma) adapter to get all 6 buttons on the Jamma connector. Looks like in your cab someone hard wired all 6 buttons to the Jamma, which is not an issue for any Jamma game that uses 3 buttons and also works perfect on MVS that uses 4 buttons on the Jamma edge. You will get into issues though connecting your CPS2, as that only does 3 buttons from the Jamm…

• Nope, same Jamma, the MVS wiring standard is only for multi slot MVS boards. Only thing you might need to wire in additionally is a kick harness for the CPS2, does your cab have 6 buttons per player?

• Quote from Zepherino: “Thanks for showing that test on the Tribute 64. I was really hoping that it would be a decent Hori Mini substitute but It looks like it sadly isn't. It actually makes me wonder how well the actual Hori Mini sticks work vs originals. ” Yeah if anyone with a Hori pad can do the controller test as well that would be great!

• Not good the wrong BOM was uploaded... But as you measured the 5V to be correct, you think an anomaly like this can cause the issues you are having under load? Or should we focus on the 9v drive drive you have?

• That might be correct Frank, and for those PAL Saturn that do use the 9V for the Scart connector (to force a Scart TV to auto-switch), the rated 0.1A of the installed components should be sufficient. But I guess we can confirm if it works on different revisions or not when we get them back and can test on our Saturns with ODE's or later revision that use 5V for the drive...

• ow and one thing that I forgot to mention and just came to mind; With the Tribute64 the 'notches' on the left side of the stick (left-up, left, left-down) are very noticeable when moving the stick around, but on the right side of the stick you DO NOT FEEL the notches at all and it feels just like a round gate... Very strange and definitely a thumbs down!