Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “Hey dude, new to the hobby but a big game collector and in Toronto now! Going to check out your youtube vids and follow you on twitter. ” Welcome to the hobby! Thanks for the support

• In this tech video, we get mail from melbourne, Australia! We add the NEW Taito Vewlix Arcade Cabinet Labels made by Arcade Obsessed to the Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Arcade Cabinet. youtube.com/watch?v=kDpZGUaDGf8 All this and much more in this video... ________________________________________________________________ Check out Arcade Obsessed Youtube Channel and Website for order details... -youtube.com/channel/UCa6Pi1-iid-TiKCziDOW2Og -arcadeobsessed.wixsite.com/arcadeobsessed Peace!

• Greetings

• Quote from sammargh: “Quote from TopTierArcade: “Congrats on your new purchase! Are you gonna buy the metal plate cover for the open space where the game is suppose to go? I went back and forth with the idea and finally sprung to buy one. $80 after Canadian conversion and shipping from Japan. Had to do it... ” Yeah, I bought a copy of KOF MIA and just put the multi boot drive inside of it. Original HD & key are in storage. Funny enough that was cheaper than buying just a cover! ” HAHA! You're ri…

• Congrats on your new purchase! Are you gonna buy the metal plate cover for the open space where the game is suppose to go? I went back and forth with the idea and finally sprung to buy one. $80 after Canadian conversion and shipping from Japan. Had to do it...

• Great people on this site, cwx2. Welcome home

• In this tech video, we finish up the Sega Blast City and "re-theme" it to Marvel vs Capcom 2. We install the Marvel vs Capcom 2 artwork, change the buttons and change the coin mech from Yen to quarters. All this and much more in this video... youtube.com/watch?v=uaqKgiCbb2U Website/person I got the artwork from: arcade-projects.com, user name: sellsellsell2000 Peace!

• Hey everyone, In this tech video, I do a step by step walk through on the Sega Blast City Arcade adding games to the Naomi Pi. I add the Atomiswave library to add to the existing Naomi library already loaded in the Naomi Pi. All this and much more in this video... youtube.com/watch?v=SnRWFJxU4P4 Peace

• Looks really nice. Great set-up!

• Vewlix L Restoration

TopTierArcade - - Project Showcase

Congrats on the pick-up! Looks great

• WOW, great story! I'm sure you will fit in and get settled soon. I guess it's officially time to change your location under your avatar. Take good care

• Hello

TopTierArcade - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from mattsoft: “Hi all -- I'm a classic gamer from Seattle and have mostly been into console and PC gaming. I always dreamed of building an arcade cabinet, and so last year built (via a flat pack kit) a bartop arcade. I loved the build (and the gaming), but always longed for a larger, more "arcade" cabinet. Back in the 90s, when I was young and dumb, I actually bought a Japanese candy cab (sit-at) cabinet that I used for a VF3 board and an SNK 4 slot (with some Neo Geo favorites). It was i…

• Quote from Jontox: “Hi Steve, great youtube channel ” Thanks for the kind words, man. More cool stuff coming very very soon that I am very excited about to share with all you

• Quote from SmokeMonster: “Yes, welcome. I just subscribed to your channel. Great content ” Thanks man. I appreciate the warm welcome

• Yo guys, what's up? I was doing some arcade research and crossed this website/forum before and decided to register, as the content on this website/forum seems to have a lot of information that I haven't seen on any other arcade related website/forum. I thought I would introduce myself.... My name is Steve and I live in Toronto, Canada. I have been collecting arcade machines since 2012 and have built up a decent and growing collection of arcade games and soon to be pinball machines. I have been d…