Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• would it be possible for the firmware/menu updater process to automatically clear the nvram/delete the buff file? Or are these steps that should not be needed (eventually) when everything else is fine-tuned?

• Quote from mr^o^big: “Hi, can someone please help me with compiling. Mvs roms, I got from mame but I have to compile for the multi and of course I don't really know how to do it, thanks by advance Mr BIG ” Instructions are in the first post here: Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

• Quote from legolas119: “Quote from brentradio: “My thinking is that when it first says "updating game settings" that it is flashing slot 1 at that point, and that process takes 20-30 seconds. And then it goes on to slot 2, and 3. But I don't really know. ” yes, it seems so! I have exatly this strange issue. If i delete the BUFF files and clean the nvram, the issue disappears. But after 3 or for new flash all 3 slots at a time, this issue appears... ” It's exactly the same for me, too. Using the …

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

stlpaul - - Neo-Geo Multigame Cart

Received mine already yesterday from HSS! Got a translucent grey one. Looks killer in my consolized mv-1fs. Thanks 9HljCVG.jpg

• Finally pulled the trigger and ordered one from HSS. A year late to the party, but here I come... I have a consolized MV-1FS. The compatibility problem should be fixed already, right? Or do I have to mod something?

• AFAIK that's just a cosmetic thing, wanting the cart label to face the "good" direction. I don't think it makes a difference to the actual operation of the device.

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

Congrats on the release but $564 USD with shipping... that's a spicy meatball. Seems the $400 price guess in the preorder thread was quite a bit off. It pains me but I'm going to skip it for now. unsure.png I'll wait until there is hopefully a sale someday, or a US distributor (no tax + cheaper shipping) hopefully maybe someday. Hopefully. I wish you great success with your sales and I'm jealous of you guys who'll be getting yours soon. I look forward to the videos and reviews!

• I don't have the answer to your question, but should there not be a better solution you could perhaps use an SD-to-microSD adapter such as one of these: dx.com/p/sd-to-microsd-transfl…rd-converter-module-27001 saikosystems.com/web/p-44-sd-to-microsd-converter.aspx They're not pretty but I suppose it would get the job done.

• Looks amazing... my wallet is ready

• Consolized MV-1FS

• Preorder interest check

+1 MVS

• Hello!

stlpaul - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from Mrhide: “floods suck! TODAY make sure your games are protected from it! ” The amazing part is, my dad took out a cocktail Pac-Man game that had been 100% underwater... muddy water... there were actually dead fish inside the Pac-Man cabinet. He took it in front of the house and sprayed it with the garden hose... insides and outside... after letting it all dry out in the sun for a few days, and replacing the monitor... IT STILL WORKED!

• Hello!

stlpaul - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I was born in the 70's and when I was a kid my dad ran his own small coin-op amusement company, so our house was always full of pinballs, video games, jukeboxes, slot machines, etc. He would bring home the games being repaired or refurbished so I got to see lots of the internals of the machines, watching my dad fix them and he had a test bench which always had different boards hooked up. Changing out the chips to upgrade old machines to new games, etc. So I got to see and play a whole bunch …