Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 242.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ringo: “What PSU did you swap for the OG PSU mate? ” Right now, just a generic EVGA 750W GQ powering up the motherboard. It is currently sticking out of the case until I can find a slim factor PSU to use. I did find however that the PSU from an old QNAP device fits pretty well in place of the loud PSU. The only thing is this PSU only supplies 250W. It may not be strong enough to work. All in all, I may need to get the specs on the PSU fans to see if I may have to modify those before I…

• Yep, I've replaced that with a quieter PSU altogether. thanks for the heads up! I may just use a NXZT cooler rather than a cpu fan altogether. I really do like the existing case so I may keep that as well. At least for initial setup.

• I know there are a ton of CPU fans out there. I would like to replace my RingEdge 1 CPU fan with a quieter one. I was wanting to get some feedback on what others on here have tried and succeeded. Desired Range: 40-43 dB (or lower) RingEdge 1 OFF: 32-33 dB RingEdge 1 ON Outside of Cabinet: 55-57 dB RingEdge 1 ON Inside of Cabinet: 52-53 dB I will be planning on placing temp sensors within the cab to toggle cabinet fans once I decide on a quieter fan for the CPU. Note: Yes, I am aware that the CPU…

• Quote from dvseb: “no, the DIP switch are good. isn't the problem... it is possible that the multi is the problem? seb ” What do your DIPs look like? Can you confirm they match what @winteriscoming is reporting? This is what mine are set to and they both use the same hardware, I just swap out the PC. Card Reader and other hardware remain unchanged. Lindbergh Multi (TOP): OFF OFF OFF ON ON ON OFF ON RingEdge (BOTTOM): OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF ON ON OFF imgur.com/a/6E7DVOZ

• Quote from dvseb: “With id6, 7 and 8 on Ringedge, the card reader works great. But on id 4 jap, id4 exp and id5 exp on lindbergh with a multi android, the card reader is not found. ” Try this, load ID4 and get to Attract Mode. Then press the Test button to get to the test menu. (Don't go directly to the test menu from the multi menu). Check to make sure the card reader is enabled in test menu. Run a Read test or something to trigger the card reader. I'm almost positive the card reader is disable…

• Quote from dvseb: “Hello,Can anyone tell me if the card reader works on Id4 and Id5 of a multi lindbergh?Because I have my card reader that works perfectly on my ringedge with the game id7, but not on the lindbergh with a multi.Thanks for your help. Sorry for my bad english.. Séb. ” ID4 / ID5 / ID6 / ID7 / ID8 all use the same model card reader. CR-2PR-10H-SG. There may be other models but this particular model comes with ID5 and ID8. What error are you receiving when using the card reader on th…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from winteriscoming: “I'm not familiar with the power supply in the newer cabs. ” Ring hardware just uses your standard 3 prong power cable, so I'd imagine there's an outlet in the cab stock. ” Yep. I power the RingEdge through the existing 110V distribution used by the NAOMI2 GD-ROM.

• You can run ID 1,2,3 in an ID4,5,6,7,8 cabinet. The gotcha to this setup is that the Monitor on ID4,5,6,7,8 has a different resolution that not play well with ID1,2,3. In this situation I ended up just placing another monitor in front of the screen just to play. You can use the Steering Wheel control panel, the shifter, the view screen buttons, test and service buttons and foot pedals on all of them. You only lose out on the arrow buttons, these are not used in ID1-3. If you want to keep force f…

• Quote from Ringo: “I managed to change the DHCP IP range to 192.168.37.xx on my ISP's router and it works!! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…fd675e64768fe352dc649b06e arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…fd675e64768fe352dc649b06e I'll have to source a router but I'm so happy that I've finally got 2 ID8 units linked up, this has been an expensive endeavour but it'll be worth it once everythings up and running. Thanks again guys. ” Sorry for the late reply. I see you have it working. If you hadn't, and ot…

• Can you elaborate? Did you already buy a Type 1 I/O? Make sure to reference the manual with the required I/O pins. I use the Type 2 because the I/O has some limited pins. Depending on your usage, you may not need all the pins but the connectors will make a difference (JST) wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JVS#Sega_837-13938

• Quote from ThisGuy: “I got my PIC for netbooting and tried. When I try to NetBoot any chihiro games the boot but reset eventually pretty quickly. I realized though that the io I have is only good for wmmt. Crazy taxi has no start button and outrun says error 12: jvs board does not meet requirements. Which jvs board is need for other games? I also tried changing region to see if the resetting stops but I can not get to region change option. I go to system settings and hit test 30 times. I get the…

• I can't remember if Crazy Taxi uses FFB but you can try either Crazy Taxi, Outrun 2 or WMMT1/2. These should generate a signal for the FFB.

• Quote from ThisGuy: “both my cabs have slots for 2 fuses but only have the 1 on left side wired to be used ” Can you try loading a different game in your cab (MKGP 1 or 2) and run a FFB check in test mode? I'm curious if E20 appears during this test.

• Quote from Gonzo: “@freddiefiasco what kind of cab do you got. I mean wangan 1,2 or three. Because the one I got is 2 but it's the same for 1. The manual I have only shows 1 fuse and the cab only got one fuse ” I have a WMMT1 converted to WMMT3 console. 1, 2 and 3 use the same wiring. There are some cabs that have 1 fuse, mine just happens to have 2. If i have some time this coming week, I will try to trace both fuses and see where they go. In the manual, it only shows wiring for 1 fuse for what…

• Quote from Ringo: “But just to clarify, I take it with DHCP turned on and the 3 Ringedges connected to the router then the ID8 server will auto populate the network settings on both seats A1 + A2? ” Yep. Quote from Ringo: “Also, does it matter where everything is plugged into? Should I plug the server into the WAN socket or one of the LAN sockets? ” Nope, just like standard switches, any LAN port will work. The server should be on one of the LAN sockets as well. it acts as the DHCP server so it …

• Quote from ThisGuy: “Both cabs steering boards look identical but the numbers are slightly different. The one that works sometimes is v315 str pcb. The one that never works is v257 str pcb. ” I had this issue in the past. Both the v315 and v257 work the same. v257 came with WMMT1/2. v315 originally comes with WMMT3/DX/DX+. The issue I found on mine was due to a faulty fuse connected to the PCB in the cab. These fuses are in a pair. Once i replaced them, error code e20 went away. Your situation m…

• Quote from Ringo: “It's a shame Soyandroid/megahcker54 felt the need to delete his posts in this thread as I'm in the same situation. I'm doing everything from scratch but the server settings should be the same. I now have 2 x Ringedge ID8 seat units, a Ringedge ID8 Server and a Yamaha RT107e VPN router. I haven't had the time to link them all together yet, but, if someone knows how they are connected and what settings are required that would be a great help getting me up and running. Whats wier…

• Quote from knohbody: “2 ID 8 ringedge systems with local ringedge server. We're getting IP addresses on the 2 systems, but it's giving server sync errors. I haven't dealt with these before and can't find anything on it. Is there anything basic i should look for? ” These things below are the bare minimum settings or values needed to link 2 or more Seats with the ID8 Server: First make sure each Seat (Up to 4) are connected to the Switch inside the Server. Make sure the Server is connected to the …

• Quote from knohbody: “Can someone fill me in on the linking info? We've got a setup at another location that they're trying to link, but getting a server sync error. I haven't been able to find much except this redacted thread. Thanks! ” Can you provide more information on your hardware setup? Some iterations of ID can be linked directly, others require a dedicated server install.

• Glad it helps!