Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello everyone! Yes, I'm alive and this *will* happen. I've been ridiculously busy with real life in the last few months and had to take some time off from this project as I just didn't have the time work on it. I can't give anyone a firm date for the first prototype but rest assured that when it's working you'll know. Thanks for your continued interest it really matters to me!

• Hi guys! Just a quick WIP post... I have been working on this but real life got in the way so it's taking a wee little longer than expected. Official status report: Measurements : 100% I needed to take some measurements in terms of pin spacing and connector design from the actual hardware so it would fit properly. This is done! Parts footprints : 60% Started doing the component footprints I'll use for the PCB components -- the socket and the fold fingers. I use KiCad and, obviously, these have t…

• Ok, there seems to be enough interest for at least a trial run. I'll have some free time in the next couple of weeks so I'll start designing the board and will give you feedback once I've made some progress. Cheers!

• Hello everyone, I'm not exactly new here (been lurking for a while) but real life has gotten on the way for the last year or so and I never managed to properly engage with the community. I'd like to gauge interest on this as I actually have access to stock of the proper connector needed for the ST-V. I repaired a board which needed the socket replaced and it now works fine, so there's that. Some questions: - Would you like the cartridge to rotate forward (over the board) or backward? - If you'd …

• Hey Darksoft, this will be available again, right? I missed out last time this was available...