Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there a easy way to set all the games on the multi to free play? Right now Im going to the menu on each game as I play them and using google translate with the camera on my phone.

• Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “Quote from muell67: “Looks great. Will you be selling these? ” Yes, I'll have a batch. Price is still TBD. I'm trying to get a good price but in the same time deliver good quality. For mechanical parts, tolerance stack up from manufacturing and design happen. Especially when designing something without a 3D model. ” Ill be ordering at least one for a F as soon as there available. Is this for the Lg 32MP58HQ?

• Looks great. Will you be selling these?

• It looks like the LG 32MP58HQ is a older model would the LG 32ML600M-B be a better choice? Its only slightly more money.

• Thanks for the post. I think Im going to try this. I have one question though. I noticed that the LG 32MP58HQ has a actual screen size of 31.5" not 32". Is the LG smaller than the original monitor? Im not home to check my vewlix so it may actually have a 31.5" screen also. I was just wondering if any of the new monitor frame was visible through the glass. Or if you only see the screen.

• Dont go LCD. A 4:3 will be to small and a 16:9 wont look right. If a arcade monitor is unavailable find a 25" or even 27" tv with component inputs. Remove the shell and speakers and get a rgb to component adapter and use that. If your going to go through all that trouble though you might as well find a 25" tv pull the tube and find a used WG k7000 chassis. Ive been lucky with the 25" sanyo tv's I have found. Both had k7000 compatible yolks.

• Arcooda manufacturing was planning on doing some 4:3 27" monitors a couple years back but they told me there wasn't enough interest in the project. arcooda.com/arcooda-manufactur…-29-inch-43-lcd-monitors/

• X2 loader

muell67 - - Taito Type X

I’ve been playing more and more steam games lately, street fighter v, tekken 7 etc. So I took my x2 multi out of my vewlix and put a gaming pc in. Everything is working great but I still want to have the computer boot straight to a actual x2 game super street fighter 4 when the pc/cabinet is powered on. Long story short. I need a x2 loader. I have found a couple but they either don’t work with the two player version of street fighter or they have a GUI and get detected as a virus. What is everyo…

• This cant be that complicated of a piece of hardware. I wish there was more demand for them so we could get a alternative made up.

• Would the FastIO controller card out of a X3 work in a X2?

• Looks like I need to upgrade to FastIO. I currently have a Vewlix F with a x2. What pieces do I need to upgrade to FastIO?

• So Awesome! Thank you.

• Any chance the update will have the option to boot straight into a game or shorten the wait time?

• Quote from deep: “Quote from muell67: “So I haven't been playing my x2 much lately but my son just had a friend over who is a huge street fighter fan so I plugged it into the vewlix and they loaded SSF4 but couldn't play 2 player. The only version that allowed 2 player was the regular sf4 export edition. Is this right? I could have sworn there was a version of super street fighter 4 on the multi that allowed 2 player. ” maybe here... swiss-arcade.forumgratuit.ch/t128-taito-type-x2-multi-games ” …

• I tried the SSf4 versions I have. There are no options for this in the test menu. Deep, Are there any download links on the page you linked to? I'm looking at it translated but don't see any. It looks like you definitely have the 2 player version. I would love to get my hands on that. I cant wait until we can finally ultra.

• So I haven't been playing my x2 much lately but my son just had a friend over who is a huge street fighter fan so I plugged it into the vewlix and they loaded SSF4 but couldn't play 2 player. The only version that allowed 2 player was the regular sf4 export edition. Is this right? I could have sworn there was a version of super street fighter 4 on the multi that allowed 2 player.

• Sounds like you have done a lot of work. You probably should get some testers for it. I'm available.

• So will the new multi work on the x2 with all games playable? USF4? I just want to be prepared for when it is released. Will it work with JVS or will FastIO be needed for some games?