Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 224.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vewlix to Jamma

ThisGuy - - General Arcade Tech Help

I took some pics of my board. Hopefully it’s good for you guys. Let me know if you need anything else ibb.co/vxxtRCJ ibb.co/82b7hW7

• Quote from Finisterre: “Wanna come restore a pile of cabs for @fsckewe and I ? lol ” My cab would love the work you do too. Nice job, I’m jealous. I need to stop being lazy and start doing stuff

• Multi for X3 Hardware?

ThisGuy - - Taito Type X

Quote from sammargh: “Will a multi image come out? I'm going to side with likely nope. ”

• Quote from 98pacecar: “Don't really care if it's face down or up, just as long as it happens and I get one! Lol! ” I feel the exact same way. Either way I would like one

• I would like both v1 and v2 when it is ready please

• Ive recently acquired a Namco N2 with wmmt3. Although it is missing the USB dongle for it. When it boots now without it I just get the message "boot failed....." showing on screen. Ive read the the USB is tied to the HDD and neither are interchangeable. Is it possible to create a new HDD/Dongle pair or does anyone have one for sale? Thank you

• Quote from winteriscoming: “Ugh, thought of having to wire this up... I'm not in any way prepared to offer a MEGA JVS for sale, but if those became available, you'd just replace your I/O with that and you'd be good to go. I could maybe be persuaded with a trade. ” MEGA JVS sounds like a great solution if it’s a drop in replacement. What kind of trade would help persuade you? Are you looking for anything in particular? Otherwise I don’t mind paying for it, if that helps persuade you too If any ar…

• Thank you for all the info and links I really appreciate it. I’m terrible at identify the plugs I need to buy. On that note do you know a link for the male version on the 60 pin connector My plan was to just plug my existing 60 pin connector into it and break off into other plugs for type 1 IO If anyone here makes these adapters I’d definitely buy one right away

• Ya not of much use at all. The manual basically says replace board upon E20 error which is pretty useless as well. It does work once in awhile. I now have a Sega type 1 IO on the way. I would like to create an adapter to rewire IO for Sega type 1. Do any of you happen to know what plugs I would need to buy to convert J102 and J101. J104 looks like it’s the jvs usb so I’m assuming that will be the easy one. Also I not sure which plug I would need to buy for the Sega type 1 IO. Is what I’d like to…

• Quote from winteriscoming: “The Namco JVS I/O isn't going to be that useful for other games besides Mario Kart. The Sega Type 1 can work for all Chihiro driving games, but it won't be fun adapting WMMT to use that AND you'll lose at least one button because it's one that WMMT uses that isn't available on the Type 1. You'd have to do some digging, but there are a few threads about this FFB board around here and some pretty thorough breakdowns of the theory of operation as well as troubleshooting …

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from ThisGuy: “I got my PIC for netbooting and tried. When I try to NetBoot any chihiro games the boot but reset eventually pretty quickly. I realized though that the io I have is only good for wmmt. Crazy taxi has no start button and outrun says error 12: jvs board does not meet requirements. Which jvs board is need for other games? I also tried changing region to see if the resetting stops but I can not get to region change option. I go to system settings and h…

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “I can't remember if Crazy Taxi uses FFB but you can try either Crazy Taxi, Outrun 2 or WMMT1/2. These should generate a signal for the FFB. ” I got my PIC for netbooting and tried. When I try to NetBoot any chihiro games the boot but reset eventually pretty quickly. I realized though that the io I have is only good for wmmt. Crazy taxi has no start button and outrun says error 12: jvs board does not meet requirements. Which jvs board is need for other games? I also tri…

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

ThisGuy - - Taito Type X

Quote from Niko: “In the meanwhile, I've been working on the next version of the multi. v2.0 Some of the new features include: Demo videos Folder support Fully exposed styesheets for creating custom themes Custom backgrounds ” Nice work. It looks great. I cant wait to get to use it

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from ThisGuy: “both my cabs have slots for 2 fuses but only have the 1 on left side wired to be used ” Can you try loading a different game in your cab (MKGP 1 or 2) and run a FFB check in test mode? I'm curious if E20 appears during this test. ” I only just got pic for netbooting yesterday but have not had time to set up yet. I do not yet have a triforce or n2 to try mkgp or wmmt3. Besides wmmt 1&2 are there any other chihiro games that need the namco feedback b…

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from ThisGuy: “Both cabs steering boards look identical but the numbers are slightly different. The one that works sometimes is v315 str pcb. The one that never works is v257 str pcb. ” I had this issue in the past.Both the v315 and v257 work the same. v257 came with WMMT1/2. v315 originally comes with WMMT3/DX/DX+. The issue I found on mine was due to a faulty fuse connected to the PCB in the cab. These fuses are in a pair. Once i replaced them, error code e20 w…

• Quote from Gonzo: “@freddiefiasco what kind of cab do you got. I mean wangan 1,2 or three. Because the one I got is 2 but it's the same for 1. The manual I have only shows 1 fuse and the cab only got one fuse ” both my cabs have slots for 2 fuses but only have the 1 on left side wired to be used

• Ya it is playable without the force feed back but I was hoping to get it working with it. I’ve got plenty of time with holidays coming to try to repair it. I’m even willing to send out to get repaired or buy replacement boards if easier and available for decent price.

• I recently picked up 2 wangan midnight maximum tune 2 cabs running chihiro hardware. Both cabs have issues with force feed back. 1 cab throws an e20 error all the time during boot checks. The other cab throws e20 error only once in awhile. When error is not thrown the force feedback works intermittently. Normally it works for first few minutes or so than stops but games still plays normal just no ff. The manual really isn’t any help. It pretty much states replace steering board when error is giv…

• Woohoo! I'm in for one please Thanks

• I’d be down for one with 2.5 support Thanks