Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xodaraP, I had a similar issue on a CPS2 with vertical bars and wrong effects. Ended up being only some oxidation on some pins of the connectors between boards. Just had to clean them. Also in can happen with bend pins

• CPS2 Desuicide Tester

extant - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from dr_myslihiiri: “FWIW, if you can't find someone local to program one for you, BuyICNow.com can do it for a small fee when you buy the chip from them. ” Thanks!!!!

• CPS2 Desuicide Tester

Hello all, I have cps2 that is dead, before trying to desuicide it, I would like to make sure that is in fact suicided. I know that there is a suicide tester but I dont have a Eeprom programmer. Does anyone knows where I can get one tester, or someone who can provide it ? Thanks

• CPS3 Cartridge Issue

Thanks for all the feedback. guess it time to convert it to a superbios

• CPS3 Cartridge Issue

Hello All, I have a Street Fighter III new Generation Cartridge that stopped working, Now it present a messed up screen: index.php Dead Battery??? Faulty Cartridge? AS note the Board is working good with the SuperBios

• I have the same exact issue, gets freazed at region selection. I just got the darksoft cart. I have used the UniCD-CPS3_for_custom_SH2_V5.7z wrong one?

• --> STV Cartridge Sales Thread -->

extant - - Sega ST-V

Interested on a cart also

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

extant - - Capcom's CPS-III

Quote from Darksoft: “You need 4x128Mb and 2x64Mb. See here: junkerhq.net/xrgb/index.php?title=CPS-III ” I have a New Generation config with a 32MBit on slot 5. So I would need 1 64MBit for slot 2, 1 128MBit for slot 5 and 1 128MBit for slot 6 correct? Still stock available for me?

• Hello from Portugal

extant - - Introduce Yourself!

Bem vindo

• CPS3 Mod/Fix

Thanks jassin000 for the feedback. So Im not "alone" on this strange thing. It thought it was some repair or failed mod.

• CPS3 Mod/Fix

Hello All, Im new to the Arcade World, and just bought my first CPS3. to my surprise, when I removed the cage to see the inside the motherboard, I see that have been modded or repaired with some chip. Can someone help understand what is doing this mod/fix arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e83e91fef1304ce514008c45aarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e83e91fef1304ce514008c45a Thanks in advance

• Hello From Texas

Thanks!!! hope to be able to contribute to the community

• Hello From Texas

Hello All, I am Portuguese but living in Texas. I collect arcade systems and games.

• Hello From Austin

Hello everyone, I'm new to arcarde, purchased a Naomi cabinet and a Jamma cabinet. Getting to know the systems and explore their possabilities. Thanks