Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 828.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looks like someone else has one too and is willing to take pics Quote from ZERO_MILES: “I haven't forgotten about this thread, will get to it soon. I will also post pics of my Gunforce --> R-Type Leo conversion. I don't have any info on how it was actually DONE, but it works flawlessly. Maybe the experts here can find out from the pics. ”

• Nice one @Hammy!

• You can always grab an extra Mobo to try too, they're still rather cheap

• Grant would know, he helped me locate it on the Tosh PB7534. If it's like the Tosh it may be a 2SB1020 like this - rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F200803717720

• Windy 2 Restoration

kuze - - Project Showcase

Quote from radiantsvgun: “@Thamiel- yes, sand and paint. My doors were piss yellow- after cleaning and sanding I wiped it down with alcohol and let dry before painting. ” Looks great! Did you sand by hand or use something like a belt sander?

• Np, their site is a bit lacking but if you check around a bit they do have some nice stuff

• Hammond makes good stuff and their products are on DigiKey and some stuff on Amazon hammfg.com/electronics/small-case

• Candy Cabs. Hoagtech's PLOG.

Snap in for buttons I'll have to check later on the stick

You might as well just go ahead and replace the joysticks while you are at it. All new buttons, ball tops and sticks. The sticks you get on a used cab coming over off location will typically be beat to hell

Quote from hoagtech: “Sweet. I just noticed some buttons are missing. I would like to replace them and the ball tops. Preferably with translucent green and purple ones. Can you suggest an online retailer in the US? ” focusattack

• I received mine today and these are fantastic! Pairs great with the 8bitdo wireless pads and it's great having the button remapping easily toggled via slide switches. Good stuff Frank, thanks again.

• That looks pretty dope!! Nice work.

• Good stuff, nice repair!

• Blind Blast City - MS-2931

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kuze: “To be fair you sent them a really obscure domy 33 chassis right? ” Sure, but why lie and say they replaced a ton of parts when they definitely didn't? I think @8bitforlife has had 3? chassis returned to him broken, despite supposedly working at Sharp. 2930's and a 2931 iirc? Nothing as odd as mine at least. I've heard a couple other bad stories too. But I'm honestly glad to hear it's working out for some folks. ” Dunno but yeah that sucks. My guess is they …

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kuze: “Really? I've sent them three chassis this year and all had a two week or less turnaround. ” That's surprising to me, my experiences and all the ones I've heard this past year have been awful. They gave up on my last one after 2+ months of "it's on the bench". And when I asked what they'd done "Replaced a ton of parts, just a ton of parts, you can see on the chassis", and it turned out they replaced like three caps and a resistor... ” To be fair you sent the…

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kadrik0: “I just heard back from sharp image yesterday after sending them my chassis for recap and diagnostics. ” Man, you got lucky. I know a bunch of people on here have had theirs sitting on Sharps' bench for literally months (and are still sitting there), and you got yours sent back in two weeks. ” Really? I've sent them three chassis this year and all had a two week or less turnaround. In fact the last chassis I sent them was in the last month or two and they…

• Quote from nem: “I just got two MS9s yesterday with splotches all over the antistatic coating. Initially thought it was just dirt and tried wiping it off. Surprise, it wasn't. Will try Novus on them at some point. ” Make sure to take some before pics, let us know how it goes

• Looks good!

• Nanao ms-2931 buzz (fixed!)

kuze - - Monitor Help

Quote from ekorz: “even hot glue would work I suppose. Probably silicone. ” Nice thing about hot glue is it's easy to remove later with some rubbing alcohol. If you really want to permanently bond the plastic to the tube, something like this should do a hell of a job I'd think: lowes.com/pd/J-B-WELD-Clearwel…r-Epoxy-Adhesive/50149636 According to their site it's non conductive, only thing is it would be a bitch to remove if you ever had to.