Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DasianWilliams: “Where can I buy the Splitfire? ” Z

• Quote from DasianWilliams: “Where can I buy the Splitfire? Also put me on the list please! ” added

• Quote from arcadelegacy: “Put me on the list please. ” added

• Here is my shinobi board: Z6k-BbWs5l_xgL56TLFOCe-kVkdaQQNhrR8gH0la_d0O60P4QY75FCVm8KUvsZPc9Pp5negIFfOdFXcsplxcByKh_dpBwVz8jWwD0ZojT0NhJbWP1wnDBXdwfGcFmorevB36NFgfVgja2L8cLxox1x7eTU33prD1sK03Rn5trgMStH3MCct2GHaGZMzmcV4-e0OVvL54H5L77eBqIghgWILoa2pJSjIidFC71Y7LSCGb6_tsK8mrl1kJTmp45vic7MgkQAysD_Bf9ew7mryVPuTHF60yh91__lFJHGT0ZqpORVE7vwsBHJSs4VywYs-IiiwNN0QpT56MEVtE0erp9awjx6HWgOESLzPZGSxim0NQFOViiqUQ1Yz31-vIoEMX9fVR1wIfzAfhwYpyUUkPvtNmcXaJetL9Vhn0SxB0GU67vhNabCo3ScsZQD00-e0KJWp6vTaqlutnUFG3mydQXG_ef9…

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Quote from xodaraP: “Shinobi uses an encrypted Z80. You can desuicide it by replacing with a standard Z80 and replacing the sound CPU ROM. If I remember correctly it's a 27C256 which your TL866 should support. ” Thanks, I will get a Z80 then IIRC the multi comes with blank chips right? ” I think there are multiple version of shinobi? I could swear i have an unencrypted cpu version? I need to bust out the pcb and take another look. I was planning to use it for mine.

• Quote from loloC2C: “Hello, I'd like to be added to the list for 2 units please Thanks ” Quote from Akokaram: “I would also like to be added to the list. Thanks. ” Quote from WhiteCrow: “I'd love to be added to the list for one! Also, has anyone attempted non-jamma streaming with one of these via a rigged up adapter? I have a bunch of classic stuff I'd love to use it for as well. ” Adding the 3 of you to the list. Yes there have been some people who have made adapters for non-jamma. You can also…

• Quote from Jamesaar0n: “can i be added to the list, and place at the end of the line, thank you ” yup, adding you now.

• Fiat of the North Star seems to need something else usb to boot. Sega Jamma/jvs and regular jvs io didn’t work.

• Got my boards in yesterday! going to be a sec before I got everything put together and tested, but looking forward to it!

• Quote from Wesker13: “hello great work!!! can I be put on the list please? Thanx ” yuuuup

• Quote from phodie: “can I be put on the list please? much appreciated! ” added

• Great, that is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. up to 50ft is more than generous. I think I will likely stick to 15m cables as that should be sufficient and is what the manual recommends. I am sure through everyone on this forums we can come up with a good label scan. I am planning on making 4 conversion boards (cheaper than 4 multis) for my communication boards set. So I would like to print repro labels for them. Preferably Japan region if there's any difference in the stickers. Cool…

• Quote from Imrangelica: “I requested one a few weeks ago. Am I on the list? How far out do you think? Thanks so much! ” About 57 people ahead of you... maybe 1.5-2 months approximately? We need to plan a reorder of pcbs/parts in a week or two. I want to do it hopefully so that there's 0 down time on production. The best way people can help to make things move quickly is to have money ready and respond to my PM when I send it to you quickly. I don't want to take money from people ahead of product…

• A few things... 1. What cable length are you using for testing? Or better what length is confirmed working? Trying to think out logistically how to arrange 4 cabs to play this. 2. Does anyone have a real ssf2 tournament battle board and can scan the label for me? I can only seem to find the regular new challengers label. 3. Will this work correctly if the boards are different region? I assume not since the names are swapped around between japan/usa. 4. What happens if you connect more than 4 tog…

• CPS3 PCB question

KaPH33n - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from vholfx: “Thank you all for the great replies. No menu comes up if I hold down start. I think a few of the DIMM sticks (or maybe all) are Darksoft's, would that cause the Darksoft logo to show too? ” no that wouldn't matter. the motherboard doesn't care who made the memory. I am guessing that you have a 2i cartridge without a battery installed into a 3s case. The backup cd you used to load the game has 3s reencrypted using the 2i game key?Other…

• CPS3 PCB question

Quote from vholfx: “Thank you all for the great replies. No menu comes up if I hold down start. I think a few of the DIMM sticks (or maybe all) are Darksoft's, would that cause the Darksoft logo to show too? ” no that wouldn't matter. the motherboard doesn't care who made the memory. I am guessing that you have a 2i cartridge without a battery installed into a 3s case. The backup cd you used to load the game has 3s reencrypted using the 2i game key? Otherwise I can't think of another way it woul…

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from 8bitforlife: “can I be put into a list. Cant afford it for 4 weeks though so I'm ok.with second or 3rd shipment. ” I'll put you at the end of the list, it'll be more than 4 weeks before it gets there. ” You're already on the list once...

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

KaPH33n - - Project Showcase

So I just retried the mahou board with a pic12f675 and it worked no problem. One thing I did was I changed the way I was soldering the chips to the pins. Instead of doing the tip of the chip leg to the pin I'm pushing it up so that the leg's shoulder is touching the pin. Not sure if this was the difference or using the 675 chip? Either way, happy to say it's now working as expected!

• CPS3 PCB question

Quote from vholfx: “Hi all, I recently got a CPS3 board with SF3 III strike. I got it because the price was nice but I have a few questions regarding the seller statements. 1. The cartridge has been modified so it doesn't have a battery anymore (it won't suicide the seller says). What does that entail? Is it similar to CPS2 phoenix process where the roms are no longer originals? 2. It didn't come with the original CD, but a backup instead. Does that play along with the cartridge mod? or does the…

• So converting a phoenixed game back to unphoenixed is easy because all you have to do is burn the program roms. the audio and character sprites are always unencrypted. Does your darkstalkers that is phoenixed have the original mask roms? or is the board populated completely with eproms? If it's eproms it will be much easier to convert it to VS. If it's the mask roms then you are in for a bit of cost and time to make the VS rom set. To clarify for the thread... The vampire games have different na…